• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeMorph High: It's Just The Beginning (Me and Miles Prower)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, i should probably be going here soon..." He muttered, stretching

"Alright," She said softly. Noticing he didn't have the baby, she paled slightly. "Where's Thalia?"

"Mom's got her..." He said standing up. "Over in the old 'baby room' that she had." He added

Nathan sighed and stood up. "Guess I better get going. Things to do..." He said, muttering to himself afterwards.

"Yeah, ill try..." He said with a smirk, before walking out to the car and getting in, driving off

Lessie just leaned against the doorway for a moment, watching. "Her middle-name is Marie, after you." She said quietly.

Mrs. Jones turned to Lessie, and smiled, slightly suprised. "Ohh, such a sweet middle name." She said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom