• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeMorphs 3: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichigo looked back while taking a long swig of his soda. "what a loser. doesnt he know how to keep his mouth shut?" when he said that, he almost crashed his skateboard into the wall. He did a wall ride before he did.

Krynul watched as Draya left the room. "Well there goes the only other intelligent person in the class." He watches the teacher scowl as she walks out and goes back to reading his book. At least he seemed to have more restraint than anyone else in this godforsaken place. He sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose.

The twins ignored the people leaving the room, and went back to reading their dictionaries.

Evan saw Draya leave, and realized it must be a secret Threat meeting. He got up, and making a secret Threat hand sign, involving the lifting of one's middle finger and waving it around, he followed Draya, kicking a puppy as he did so.
"Alright, what's the plan? Are we going to assassinate the principal?" Evan asks.

draya walked calmly towards the libary
one she got there she pulled out a large first edition book from the reference section and reveiwed a section call 'Deadly Plants and Fungi'... she smirked to herself aware of her stalker 'knowlage is power' she said to herself as her glazed red eyes began to read the first page
'i need to figure out what to do with this pest' she mutted to herself, poision was her favourite method but she didnt want to get noticed so early in the semester... so she began to make sinister plans some which made her giggle
draya enjoyed a good brainstorm... it was the fact that she was so intelegent that made her such a powerful threat

Moonlight had fallen asleep during all the 'excitement'. And was now drooling on the desk.

(um Seph got rid of a character I made up. Seph is currently walking through the vents as a cubone.)

draya was starting to get sick of all her followers... she just wanted some quiet time in the libary and now it was turning into a threat meeting... she began to think, a sinester grin pased her face

look guys' she began to say 'there are many fighters at this school, will you help me try to take them out without killing them just yet' she smirked 'after all they are the enemy'

Hailey, having snuck into the library behind the others, nodded in agreement but remained silent.

then you do not understand the grand scale of things' draya spat 'in order to sucseed we must not draw too much attention to ourselves'
she placed her 1st addtion in front of the other threats... 'this fungi' she continued to say 'is highly toxic and is extreamly hard to detect once in the bodys system'
she smiled an evil smile 'i think this is a good task for everyone, dont you think so?' she looked up at raven

Seph finished crawling through the vents and got back to english just in time for his free period. He liked having it in the morning because it gave him a chance to hit the computer lab and do some work on a personal project.

The twins looked around the room. Strange... more than half the students left at the same time. They thought. I wonder... I don't think it's a coincidence. Oh, well. They went back to their work, casting their thoughts aside for now.

"Yes, but they'd still know someone poisoned them. Anyone who knows about our conflict would know it was someone from our organization." Evan says, nonchalantly, in a hushed tone. "I say we do it even more indirectly. Pit them against each other. Sow chaos among their ranks. Force them to disband." He says, a sinister grin overtaking his face, a glint in his eye, the glint he gets whenever he's thought of a plan he's particularly proud of. "I say we make them think there's a spy among them. Plan evidence for everyone. Even if it fails, and they find out there isn't one, it will still damage their relationships." Then he pauses for a minute.

Last edited:
'HUSH' snaped draya 'do you dare take them for morons, if so are you willing to face failure' draya stroked the first edition with a long pointed fingernail
'those who have tryed to pit them against each other have usally been met with a backfire, and i dont think you herd me when i said thisss is undectable'
draya's was starting to get a bit anoyed with the objections
'dont take a bunch at once, you take one at a time with a diferent method at a time'
she closed her eyes and took a breath 'those twins with the lack of controll, we take one out the other is left to perish'
draya got up and left to go back to class, leaving the first edition in front of her allays... she wondered if they where worth working with

"If it's undetectable, that will make it even more suspicious." Evan says, facepalming as she leaves. "People don't just keel over and die. Anyway, anyone here know Hypnosis? She did have a point. We'd be better off getting one of them on our side, at least temporarily." He says, his eyes glinting like cigarettes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom