• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokeMorphs 3: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
draya pulled out her books...no point in letting time go to waste...
the rest of the class didnt seem to acknowlage that knowing is the ultimate power, even if it is just stupid english
so she pulled out her books and began to read through

The twins followed Draya's example, and started reading their books, writing things down as they read.

Raven looked enraged for a moment, but didn't dignify that foolish laugh with a response. He would deal with annoyances like that.. soon...

there was somthing about Raven that draya liked... she decided to be wary of him and thus moneter him closly... 'maby theres hope for this plase after all' she giggled to herself

Krynul sat in the back of the class watching all the unbidden morphing going on. He noticed all their different forms and decided he'd be a terror to behold amongst them if he revealed himself. He rolled his eyes yet again in disgust. The fools. He sighs tiredly and notices Draya scanning the room just as he was. He smirks slightly wondering what exactly she was thinking about but decided to save that for another day. He did in fact had to get through class and unlike all the other fools in the room he was still a variable.

draya noticed a young man staring at her... she looked around, her red evey glazed and viscious

Getting bored with the English book, the twins pulled out college dictionaries, and allowed themselves to melt away from the shadows and become visible.

draya was sick of this... all of this... she decided to walk out and just skip this block hopeing the next one isnt as bad
she quickly scoped up all her stuff morphed and bolted out of the class to quick for anybody to see what she could morph into
she got out into the clear and changed back while standing in the shadows so no-one could see her
'at least i have controll' she said to herself and headed for the libary...as far as she was concerned she could speek english just fine

Seph got called down to the principals office half way through english. most of his peers snickered as he got up and left.

"figures," he said to himself, "I finally do something and I get in trouble. i'd be better off if i didn't exsist..."

Seph went silently into the office where he saw Braidon sitting with an ice pack on his head. Seph rolled his eyes when he was heard braidon's explaination of how Seph viciously bashed him over the head to steal his wallet. There was no point for Seph to even try and tell the truth. Braidon's dad was a big investor in the school. In the end Seph was sentenced to a week of suspention and he'd have to return Braidon's wallet which he never took.

when Seph finally got out of the office he morphed into his Cubone form and knocked a vent cover off an air duct. he slowly wriggled his way through it until he made it to a large open ducting conduit. Here Seph returned to his human form and began planning what to do.

OOC: Good to be back, Cal, thank-you.
==============================================================
Thalia was so. Insanely. Bored!! She fell-asleep.

Ichigo was starting to become bored. He evnetually walked out of the classroom, with his skateboard in hand. He started to ride it in the halls.

The twins looked up from their dictionaries, and studeied the wall decorations absently. This is boring.

Seph had decided that he'd have to prove his innocence, but he didn't know how. a confession. Seph chuckled to himself.

"if its a fight he wants its a fight he'll get!" Seph jumped up and pokemorphed.

he crawled around the ducts until he found Braidon trying to break into a pop machine.

"oh irony. the rich kid is stealing." Seph laughed.

Ichigo did a kickflip down the stairs and saw some kid breaking into a soda machine. "yo, give me some of that!" If he was gonna steal, Ichigo wanted some free soda, too.

'oh come on!' Seph wanted to scream.

"no way... er... actually sure take one." Braidon chuckled.

Braidon had smashed the glass front on the old machine.

'now just leave' Seph was getting antsy.

"and just in time!" Seph laughed.

"what the hell!" braidon looked around.

"wow you are stupid." Seph continued to laugh.

"where are you?" Braidon shouted.

"I'm up here. In your head. by the way its very empty in here." Seph said in a really bad ghost voice.

"shut up!" Braidon become throwing a tanrum like a little kid.

"first admit to lying about Seph attacking you." Seph continued his ghostly voice.

"what!? no way that punk had it coming." Braidon started looking for a hidden camera or something.

"admit it!" Seph screamed.

"no!" Braidon yelled back.

"admit it!" Seph opened the vent and dropped down.

"gah! ghost pokemon!" Braidon screamed like a girl.

"admit it!" Seph's voice was on the edge of threatening.

Seph grabbed his skulled helmet and began to pull it off.

"gwaaaaaaah! I did it. I lied and blamed him don't throw you're head at me. please!!!" Braidon fell to the floor crying like a little kid.

Seph stopped taking off his skull and disappeared back into the vents. one of the teachers came along and dealt with Braidon. Seph was free at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom