• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups PokéMutants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately clasping his ears (retracting his talons to avoid an accidental lobotomy), staggered to the top of a nearby computer rack. He sliced open several wires, causing electricity to arc through his body. With his obviously lethal load (that wasn't killing him for some undecipherable reason), he charged at the small object in the scientist's hand, zapping it with a small bright arc of electricity.

The Heliolisk mutant let out a snarl as her frill opened. It began to absorb the power from the watch in a powerful Parabolic Charge, draining both the watch and the other mutant of electricity.

"Well, I guess that works," Edward said as he turned to the heliolisk girl.

"Gahh, no!" The scientist yelled, "This is going all wrong!"
Stupidly, he tried to take cover underneath his desk from the angry mutants surrounding, when suddenly, a cut wire flipped up onto his back, shocking him with immense power that made him shake spastically. The scientist desperately tried to escape from underneath the table and free his spine from the horrible feeling that ran back and forth up and around his frail body. Soon, he escaped, falling weak and limp to the floor.
"Oh no..." he said, on the verge of passing out.

"Well, that was... something," Eddie said plainly. "Now, let's search him for keys to the lift, I'm getting out of here, NOW..."

Goldenrod cleaning store

After a good while had passed, Bart gave up on trying to figure out what the warning labels meant and decided to just burn everything. He uses the nearest door and props it open. The exit led to an alleyway around the side of the building, which was lined with dumpsters and had scraps of loose newspaper on the ground. Bart sends a jet of Flamethrower into the stock room, which soon begins to explode in a bright flash of extremely hot chain reactions! Ironically the door Bart had used for the flame attack was labeled as a Fire exit..

Zuzuma didn't know what to think of the situation. She looked at the Heliolisk girl and Skarmony boy. She stood there a little dazed about the recent happenings. She sits down, and watches the others and their actions.

Goldenrod city (back alleys)

The activity in the store had left Bart feeling hungry. He was not used to his new form yet and is not sure what he even considered food anymore. While wandering through the dingy space between buildings, Bart is attracted to an overflowing group of trash cans. He pauses for a time, "Am I really going to eat garbage?" The human inside of him was repulsed by the idea but the pokemon inside of him has strong survival instincts that were now locked in a struggle with his other personality.

Unable top find the lift key, Edward frustratedly walked to the lift. "If I can't get a key, I'll carve my way out of here!" Edward shredded the lift's roof, and took flight up the elevator shaft, coming out in a alley, scaring a couple of miscreants, and flew to a secluded area of the town's nearby park.

The scientist fell back on his chair as he watched as his creations awoke from their slumber. His mouth drooped in awe as he inspected the creature who were now awake:
First there was a younger looking girl with frills around her neck like a Heliolisk who glared at the scientist sharply.
Second, there was another girl who was also looked around the same age with long, salmon hair, bulky paws and a tail like Skitty and was staring at him fiercely, the scientist was oblivious to her question.
There was an older looking girl, with dark grey skin and scarlet highlights on her face who in took air rapidly and quickly and another young lady with long silver hair and a navy blade sprouting out of the side of her head like that of an Absol.
Also, there was a boy with large silver wings on his back and a large yellow next his human one. Except, it had wandered off upstairs.
"Good job there's no way out," The scientist thought, "Until I let him."
Finally, there was the Muk boy, but he had vanished. The scientist looked around and saw a faint trail of slime leading into the gutter.
"Oh well," he thought, "He was a failure anyway."

"So!" the scientist announced to the mutants, "I bet you're wondering where on Earth you are!"

((So I know it took me a long long long long time but does that mean I'm permanently out of this RP? If so, that's a shame, but one I can live with.))

"Wait!" Zuzuma cried out as the Skarmony boy flew away. There is still so much that we need to know before we split up! Zuzuma look toward the other creatures, wondering where their next move is. I have no idea about what happen to me, or the others, and how I got here. All I remember was the barn collapsing...oh no! Jinah!

Zuzuma raced to the keys that was by the scientist, but couldn't lift it (not sure how but I am going with the story). She sighed and went over to the lift. She noticed that is was electronically advanced, and assumed she was in a city. Like, in a real city, with skyscrapers...but I need to get home!

She remember that some of the electricity from the computers and stuff was gone, and realized that some of the Pokemon were electric types! Like Mareeps, they can generate electricity! The lock was huge and heavy to bust, which Zuzuma can't break. Wasn't there some fighting types with us?

Zuzuma looked to the confused group, and saw three electric types, two steel types, and a fighting type. She went over to the Rotom boy and Heliolisk girl and asked, "Can you two activate the elevator?"

Then, she turned to the Aggron, Metagross, and Pangoro group and asked, "Can any of you bust the lock on the lift?"

Michael shrugged. "Maybe. I'll give it a shot."

His arms became surrounded in a golden aura, and he smashed the lock. It offered little resistance.

(Heavy Metal Aggron + Heavy Slam = unstoppable!)

(Heavy Metal Aggron + Heavy Slam = unstoppable!)
(OOC: Good use of natural abilities, remember to think up some creative challenges/ opponents for your character to overcome later in the Rp)

Goldenrod city, (back alleys)

After what seemed like an eternity, Bart finally makes up his mind. He decides to "try" a few bites of the dumpster debris and if it tasted too disgusting he would stop. For some bizarre reason though, he also could not stop himself from drooling at the thought of slurping down the garbage that was in front of him. Despite his human half wanting to gag and barf, Bart lifts up a dumpster and starts inhaling trash...

Deeming the park too populated to hide in, he decided to fly over the city, and take in the area. He noticed a globlike mutant inhaling trash in an alley. He landed by him. "Were you the escapee that the old guy was yapping about?"

As the mutants were either gone from the lab or gathered around the scientist, a hissing sound came from the shadows in the back of the basement. The sound was produced by another pod which was just opening. Inside the pod, Tyson Amarin opened his eyes.

"Where am I?" he thought. "And what's all this racket for?"

He had stood up, still slightly disoriented, and started towards the source of the commotion, a group of odd looking teens. They all seemed to have Pokémon features, strangely enough. There was one girl with a Skitty tail who had been running around, but had now stopped to talk to a girl with a Heliolisk's frill around her neck. "This is very odd..." he thought. But then he suddenly felt something strange. There was a presence behind him. He quickly turned around, ready to fight. But there was nothing behind him, except his pod and a wall. However, when he got into his fighting stance, he instinctively flexed muscles that he didn't know existed. As he relaxed, he saw some slight movement in the corner of his left eye. Still wary, he immediately turned his head and saw a black, wire-like tail with a red tip.

"What the...?!"

Last edited:
(OOC: Barts capsule did not break open until after he was outside of the lab. He would have no idea about any old men or anything like that)

Goldenrod city (back alleys)

The dumpster had been emptied. "This cannot be happening, noooo!" He thinks to himself but then Bart got a taste of the rubbish that he had poured in his mouth. It was delicious! Somehow, some way, this normally disgusting stuff was some of the best food that Bart had ever had! Clearly the functions of a Muk body where much different then a human one! Not only that but Bart felt more powerful and seemed to have gotten a small amount larger on top of that.

A part bird, part human, part Skarmony person appears and says something about an old man but Bart is too busy thinking about his new source of food, wonderful GARBAGE! He needed to find more...

"Great!" Zuzuma said as she went over to the controls. She pressed many buttons, but without the keys they wouldn't activate. She turned her head over to the electric types and waited for their answer.

"Get away from that." a metalic voice echoed.

stomping from the shadows came a mutant like the others, but the red glow of his eyes showed he was not the sort you wanted to be near. With blue steel limbs and and a huge X shape appearing through his shirt the kid looked like a cyborg almost.

"You're going to break it."

the mutant walked over to the panel and pushed the skitty aside. his fingers were blurs as he decoded the use of each button and unlocked as much s he could from here.

Slowly, the scientist pulled himself to his feet. The world around him was hazy and he couldn't see straight. In front of him he noticed that slowly, more PokéMutants were climbing out of their pods, and next to him was the Skitty mutant, tapping curiously at the buttons on his computer. There was no point trying to stop her. He was too weak and he was about to die. He knew it. 20 years he had spent on this project and it was a complete failure. But not yet.
Every move paining him, the scientist pulled himself to the back of the bunker, far back, away from anything else, to the oldest dustiest pod, where a young woman lay in slumber. Groaning, the scientist pushed the lid of the pod up. A metallic creak came out of the pod the figure inside slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and as she did, the scientist's weak eyesight slowly began to strengthen as he looked up at his perplexed daughter and the first PokéMutant.
"Lyra," he said, his voice crisp and dry.
Without even speaking, Lyra let out a powerful burst of energy, knocking the scientist back onto the floor, followed by her desperate sobs.
"Lyra, my daughter," he said.
"Your guinea pig!" Lyra responded, angry and distressed, "After all these years, now you finally decide to wake me up again!"
The scientist slowly crawled to his feet, trying not to distress his the Gardevoir mutant he called his daughter.
"Please Lyra," the scientist said in his failing voice, "I need your help..."
"Oh so this is what you want!" she screamed, "You've come crawling back to me! I don't even want to know what's the problem, I don't care in the slightest!"
A powerful burst of energy erupted around the furious mutant. The ground shook as the scientist was thrown far across the room and fell hard against the ground. Sensing what she had done, Lyra teleported across the bunker to where her father lay weak and frail. She looked down on him, not knowing whether to feel contented or horrified, pleased or convicted.
"Well, I guess this is it," the scientist said, "Goodbye Lyra..."
Lyra leapt over and knelt down by her father's limp body. She cradled him in her arms, trying to keep as far from this man at the same time. He was lifeless.
Lyra drooped her head.
"What have I done..." she thought to herself, covering her eyes as she cried hard and fiercely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom