• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokepal Confrontation (Hero x Grovyle) PG-13

pikachu200

Reaction score
Figure I might as well do sometihng for the hero and Grovyle cause that's another favorite pair :)

Chapter 1

"Time to go!" Grovyle shouted as he tied Dusknoir's hands up with rope that Allison and Jimmy gave him.

*What a hero...I wish Jimmy could be as brave as him I can't believe I was his partner* Allison thought as she watched the scene. The Sabeleye were jumping into the portal in fear. "Yay we won!" she shouted with a smile.

"Yeah we did! Now we have to take the stoneship to temporal tower!" Jimmy replied. He smiled too at his partner and best friend. *I wish she could like me...I'm not really brave or tough enough* he thought.

"Okay you're going back!" Grovyle said and lifted Dusknoir above his head. He grunted at Dusknoir's weight.

"No Grovyle you can't!" Dusknoir cried. "Primal Dialga won't allow my failure he will" Dusknoir began to say.

"SHUT UP DUSKNOIR YOU'RE GOING BACK!!" Grovyle shouted and threw Dusknoir inside the portal.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Dusknoir screamed as the portal disappeared. Grovyle smirked at he looked at the portal disappear. He looked back and saw the two pokemon with glistening eyes. And Allison was smiling? "...well then let's get to this" Grovyle said ignoring the warm feeling he had inside.

"Okay" Jimmy replied as they headed back.

"So I guess the fragment fits in there then" Jimmy whispered as he placed the fragment inside the hole. The stone started to glow a rainbowish type color and the area started to lift up. "Oh! It's happening" Jimmy said as he looked at the platform rising into the sky.

"Wow nice view from up here I can see the whole land. Grovlyle?" Allison asked.

"Huh?" he asked.

"So do you tihnk we can keep this ride after we defeat Dialga?" Allison asked him noticing a pale pink blush on his face. *Hmm* she thought.

"No we don't...but I'm sure we'll be so apprehended that the other pokemon will carry us around" Grovyle replied and laughed. Then the other two began to laugh.

"Wow Grovyle you're real strong!" Jimmy said. "Maybe when this is over do you think you could join up with us at the guild?" he asked.

"Ummm well if it will be okay with Wigglytuff and the others" Grovyle responded. He simply gazed at the sky *This world is so much more brighter than the future...but well we won't stay for long* Grovyle thought as he looked at Allison knowing what would happen to them both.

"It looks a bit scary" Jimmy said.

"That's what you say about every dungeon we come across of Jimmy" Allison said with a laugh.

"Shut up! Not all of em!" Jimmy said in a pouting type manner.

Chapter 2

"Well it's almost too funny wo watch you flinch in fear a little bit" Allison said with a smile. Jimmy glared at her in anger but still he couldn't resist her sweet smile. "But the view does look cool...even though the tower is going to collapse if we don't save time" Allison whispered as she looked at the clouds forming a hurricane around Temporal Tower.

"Well we're getting close" Jimmy said as the Rainbow Stoneship was slowing down. "Hey Grovyle why are all the pokemon down there screaming?" he asked as he heard shouts from the wild pokemon down in the Hidden Land.

"Jimmy they are all frightened because the tower is starting to collapse" Grovyle said. And with that another large rumble was heard. Some rocks were starting to fall off the tower. Grovyle sighed at the sight before looking at Allison. "Of only she knew how much her life was on the line" Grovyle whispered.

"Whos life?" Allison asked and looked at Grovyle. He looked at her and said "I'll explain later". "Cool we're here!" Allison said with a jump. Jimmy smiled at his friend's happiness.

"Well let's just prepare first because we don't want our valuable items to be lost" Jimmy said as the stonesihp stopped near the entrance to Temporal Tower.

"...Don't tell me what to do Jimmy!" Allison whispered as she walked over to the Kangaskan rock. She then began sorting through her treasure bad and depositing and withdrawing items.

"Cool" Jimmy said as he watched the lights glowing on the Temporal Tower walls.

GRROOOO-OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!

"Huh?" Grovyle asked himself and looked up at the sky. Lightning was flashing around the top of the tower and eartquakes were rumbling.

"Ahhh!" Jimmy cried and grabbed onto a nearby rock.

"Woah" Allison said as the earth began shaking under her.

"We have to hurry!" Grovyle warned.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom