• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted Mewt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted

Its wierd that the Mewtwo event is several times more interesting than an entire new game. :\

Re: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted

550961179982aa328735.jpg

Your post is so damn redundant. First of all, they already HAVE phased out the original/DS lite. The DS lite, I don't even think, is in production anymore. Do you know why it dropped to, like, $100? It's because Nintendo wants to get them gone. They've already phased out the GBA slot. Deal with it.

Then you say "Oh, you can just play R/S/E on your old DS." Tell me, when was the last time you went into Walmart and seen those games on sale? Those games. Are. Dead. 90% of them have their batteries already gone in them. Sure, you can still buy them on ebay and just get a replacement battery, but seriously? What Pokemon fan between the age of 5-17 is going to be able to pull that off?

It's like saying, "What's the point of HeartGold and SoulSilver?? You all played Pokemon before, surely you all still have your old Gameboys. Just play them on that!!" "Ugh, why do you want Red and Blue remade?? Just play it on your old gameboy!!1", and its the same for that stupid argument "X and X Pokemon is already available in X game. WHY do we need a remake??". It's to PLAY the GAME again, whatever Pokemon is available is irrelevant. It's to allow people, who never had the chance to play the original, play it. It's for people who already played the game, who are interested in buying a remake, to be able to play it once again with refined graphics. It's to revive a relevant game from the past and bring it back to the present. It's every other justification for a remake.

You, and everyone else who is still in denial, is singing the exact same tune the same group of people that we're in denial about the G/S/C remakes. And guess what? We got them. It had nothing to do with being able to capture Entei/Suicune/Raikou/etc/etc in Colosseum/Fire Red/Leaf Green/etc.

They are remaking R/S/E. It's inevitable. Everyone knows it's going to happen.

The difference is that some people never owned Colosseum nor XD to get the remaining Johto Pokemon, so HG/SS was a necessity to make them available. Not only that, but the 4th gen games also made all the Hoenn Pokemon aside from Jirachi and Deoxys available, as well as having a decent connection with the 3DS as I've been told by silktree. Let's not forget that a remakes are suppose to take place at the same timeline as the current gen, so a R/S/E remake wouldn't make any sense as B&W takes place years after the events of the 4 previous gens. An official sequel is more likely to happen with an updated dex featuring cross gen evo/pre-evos.

The difference is that some people never owned Colosseum nor XD to get the remaining Johto Pokemon, so HG/SS was a necessity to make them available. Not only that, but the 4th gen games also made all the Hoenn Pokemon aside from Jirachi and Deoxys available, as well as having a decent connection with the 3DS as I've been told by silktree. Let's not forget that a remakes are suppose to take place at the same timeline as the current gen, so a R/S/E remake wouldn't make any sense as B&W takes place years after the events of the 4 previous gens. An official sequel is more likely to happen with an updated dex featuring cross gen evo/pre-evos.

Yeah but besides Xd and Collo you could pretty much get every Johto Pokemon sans Ho-oh and Lugia in Emerald and Platinum... and they haven't done a sequal since Gen II odds are R/s will have Time Machine or something to trade with B/W and they don't HAVE to be at the same time all we know about Gen III that it takes place before Gen II and IV

It's likely to celebrate the release of the third BW TCG set that features Mewtwo and Kyurem.

Would not be surprised, or like Silktree said, it might be the other way around and they are promoting something that we currently don't know about yet.

I wonder about the possibility of them also distributing a Kyurem with ColdFlare/FreezeBolt soon along with the Mewtwo promotion.

(Crack theory ~ Mewtwo might return to the anime starring in a movie with Kyurem)

Would not be surprised, or like Silktree said, it might be the other way around and they are promoting something that we currently don't know about yet.

I wonder about the possibility of them also distributing a Kyurem with ColdFlare/FreezeBolt soon along with the Mewtwo promotion.

(Crack theory ~ Mewtwo might return to the anime starring in a movie with Kyurem)
I doubt it. First of all, there's still no single event Pokemon up to now that was distributed as a tribute regarding a TCG thing, and I doubt that will happen since Game Freak only have "very little" involvement to the TCG (only on the TCG using Ken Sugimori's artwork on some of their cards), so just like Silktree said, they might be promoting something that we don't know yet, such as a new main Pokemon game, etc.

Regarding Kyurem, it's possible that they might distribute that as well. It's also possible that they might include it in Kyurem's moveset or make it as a move tutor for Kyurem in Pokemon Gray.

The game: not so interested. I didn't play the first one either.

The Mewtwo: I want. I mean, I already have two of him, but event Pokémon are always nice. 100% certain it'll have Psystrike too.

Both of those are likely to come to the U.S. eventually. Don't be so impatient.

Oh, I know. I'm just pouting. But you know i get all excited about stuff like this and it's kind of like a kid waiting for christmas to come while looking at his presents under the christmas tree, you want your presents now but you gotta wait.

i hope we get this event

Um.. umbrella Ialready tool care of that,,,, read my post Lisa agreed with me...
Yeah, I don't know how he missed that, lol.

Also, that rude post was uncalled for, I was just stating my opinions. There was no need to get upset and bite my head off. =/

Am I the only person glad to see a PokéPark sequel? In fact, how many of the people saying how bad this is, have actually played the original? The graphics were pretty good, and while the story was simplistic (it is a kid's game), the mini-games and constantly trying to get the high score made this game very fun (my older brother even managed to get the highest possible score on the Metagross game). PokéPart 2 having multiplayer will make it a fantastic party game.
I enjoyed it as well, even though I finished it in 6 hours, I'm still trying to get jirachi as my buddy (yeah thunder bolt in chase take that!) but wait? metagross game?

I enjoyed it as well, even though I finished it in 6 hours, I'm still trying to get jirachi as my buddy (yeah thunder bolt in chase take that!) but wait? metagross game?
Wait...I think it was like, Dugtrio's; or a Pokémon in that same area. But you can play as Metagross.

I wonder if the sequel has a connection with the Mewtwo connection? Could this mean that he's going to be the main antagonist and the only way to beat him with through the power of friendship?

memes-orbital-friendship-cannon.jpg

I APPROVE.

Sweet! an event Mewtwo! Hes always been one of my favorite pokemon. Cant wait to see what special moves he has or what he unlocks. I finally bought a Japanese game(Black) last September when it first came out and boy has it been worth it even though it cost double what my english white version cost. First a Shiny Hydreigon and now Mewtwo!!!

Seeing croagunk in that game has made my day. even though he is paired with my least favourite pokemon, scraggy LOL

This is the anticipated game that CoroCoro hinted at? I'm very much disappointed.

I was hoping for a Stadium title for Gen 5...

It could be a decent game. The one thing that I actually like is the fact that you get to play as Snivy, Tepig, and my favorite little sea otter: Oshawott!

I would prefer a Pokemon XD 2 or Battle Revolution 2, (or better yet, Mystery Dungeon 3), ANYTHING but THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom