• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted Mewt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted Mewtwo event ...

Leaks from this month's CoroCoro Magazine have surfaced online and have confirmed the existence of "PokéPark 2: Beyond the World", a sequel to the Wii game PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure, which is due out this winter.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted

Pokemon Snap 2!
Pokemon Snap 2!
Pokemon Sna--
"PokéPark 2: Beyond the World"
Oh, goddammit!
I can only hope this might be a better game overall, like with Rumble Blast.

Re: PokéPark 2 and Mewtwo Event Announced: Sequel to Wii game, and previously hinted

I wonder if the sequel has a connection with the Mewtwo connection? Could this mean that he's going to be the main antagonist and the only way to beat him with through the power of friendship?

Oh well, I got my hopes up for nothing. Just a crappy side series sequel and a event America doesnt get =(

Wow. I haven't posted here in a really, really long time. Come back to talk about the news and I see that it's a game nobody cared about. God dammit. :/

Also, if you're following Pokemon news closely enough to know about this, chances are you've already caught at least three Mewtwos. Why the hell would that make a "big announcement"? >.>

Also my sig is terribly out of date, isn't it. Congrats to whoever claimed Meloetta after my absence.

I wonder if the sequel has a connection with the Mewtwo connection? Could this mean that he's going to be the main antagonist and the only way to beat him with through the power of friendship?
No. Masuda would only foreshadow a main series game.

Am I the only person glad to see a PokéPark sequel? In fact, how many of the people saying how bad this is, have actually played the original? The graphics were pretty good, and while the story was simplistic (it is a kid's game), the mini-games and constantly trying to get the high score made this game very fun (my older brother even managed to get the highest possible score on the Metagross game). PokéPart 2 having multiplayer will make it a fantastic party game.

Am I the only person glad to see a PokéPark sequel? In fact, how many of the people saying how bad this is, have actually played the original? The graphics were pretty good, and while the story was simplistic (it is a kid's game), the mini-games and constantly trying to get the high score made this game very fun (my older brother even managed to get the highest possible score on the Metagross game). PokéPart 2 having multiplayer will make it a fantastic party game.

Yeah you do seem to be alone on that... if it's so much fun how come nobody gives a shit about it?

It looks fun, and I, probably down the line, will get it a one point, but, like always, had my hopes too high. Same for Mewtwo. It's a rare Pokémon overall, either way, I'd be glad to have it...... and the States doesn't get it. >:I

Still waiting for screenshots and gameplay to get excited. The first game was okay but had way too many tedious friendship tasks, but the sequel is already looking better with much-desired multiplayer content :)

As I've mentioned. Not what I expected, but I don't consider it bad news, on the contrary. The original was nice, so it's good to see a sequel of it. Buuuut there is so much more that can be done for a Wii game. T_T

Pokemon Snap 2!
Pokemon Snap 2!

Maybe one day..?

Yeah you do seem to be alone on that... if it's so much fun how come nobody gives a shit about it?

Actually, I'm welcoming of PokePark2 myself. =P

It doesn't really make semse if they had to do a sequal why not a game hat was actually popular? which unfortanitly Pokepark was not mong the older fanbase... maybe they can scrap the idea?

Masuda-san, if your announcement is indeed Pokepark 2, I will be sorely disappointed.

And frankly, good sir, I would have preferred an actual RPG rather than a mammalian bumblebee gallivanting around some silly park making friends with everyone including the kitchen sink.

Masuda-san, if your announcement is indeed Pokepark 2, I will be sorely disappointed.

And frankly, good sir, I would have preferred an actual RPG rather than a mammalian bumblebee gallivanting around some silly park making friends with everyone including the kitchen sink.

Masuda has nothing to do with the game as GF has nothing to do with side series... and yeah everybody seems dissapointed with this.. but hey maybe the Mewtwo will get us a Mew in Grey or R/S 3DS? and heisn't rare at all...

....I just have something to say.No Lucario,no Swalot,no Espeon,no Suicune,no Charmander,no Snivy and no Zorua....no deal,Nintendo *walks away*

Going back to PokéPark. Y'know that type of mini-game where you had a mini battle? I absolutely loved the gameplay in those; I'd like if it was expanded more.

This Mewtwo will most likely have some special moves or have something to do in a future main game. They don't just release a useless event for no reason.

This Mewtwo will most likely have some special moves or have something to do in a future main game. They don't just release a useless event for no reason.

Well Ash's Pikachu was worthless. And what movescan he get? he already has a sig move and he has an excellentmove poll... either he's a useless event or he unlocks something

Well Ash's Pikachu was worthless. And what movescan he get? he already has a sig move and he has an excellentmove poll... either he's a useless event or he unlocks something

Probably his signature move at an early level plus some additional signature moves learnt only by other legendaries. Kinda like the Japanese Victini event knowing not only two of Reshiram and Zekrom's sig moves but also V-Create.

So.....A sequel to pokepark (which i do own) is coming out but only in japan this winter and a mewto distrubution is only available to those....in japan. So.....what news is this for me? I'M IN AMERICA! Ugh..... *pouts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom