• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond to Europe, North America in 2012: PokéPark sequel to be re

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
PokéPark sequel to be released in North America late February, Europe in March

PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond, a sequel to PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure, a Wii Pokémon game, is expected to get its North American release on February 27, 2012, and European release in March 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond coming to Europe in 2012: The PokéPark sequel to be re

According to the official Pokémon website, the game will be released in North America on February 27, 2012.

Re: PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond coming to Europe in 2012: The PokéPark sequel to be re

The question is, will it once again be panned by critics out of both nostalgia filter and bias for dark and edgy games?

´ ∀ ` Finally~!! I am so excited to get my hands on this~

Oh wow, this looks to be launching much sooner that I expected. The US had to wait, like, a year or so for Pokepark Wii 1 to be localized.

Wonders Beyond, eh? The title name makes me smile. It sounds just a little better suited for the English audiences than "Beyond the World," and yet still keeps with the "B" and "W" reference! :D

Im looking forward for this game.

Re: PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond to Europe, North America in 2012: PokéPark sequel to b

NICE!!! Only 3 and a half months after the Japanese release!!!!!! The release dates ARE getting earlier and earlier!!!!! PokePark Wii Pikachu's Adventure was released in the US nearly 11 months after the Japanese release. So this is great!!!! :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom