• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure

Faye Scarlet

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
I loved that game. @A@ We rented it, and in 4 nights I saved the park and made friends everywhere. YAY! It's easy, childish, and mildly cliche on the power of friendship, I know, but it is so adorable and cute and so feel-good at the same time!

I wish you could play as someone other than Pikachu in the overworld once you finish the game, but it's not that big a deal, since Pikachu is in the title.

Did anybody else enjoy the game? D:

i did enjoy the game. however, i found it really easy and could finish it in a day, however. the games qualities are amazing!

I got the game 3 days ago, and it was way too easy. But it was pretty good, and cute.

PokèPark, the only Wii game when the 1 and 2 buttons are pushed to their limits!

i did dut it could have just a bit harder. i finished it in a day. THREE TIMES XD

i ♥ it. but $100 is alot... it took me maybe 2 weeks to realize that you dont run while doing the obsticale course with mew

It wasn't too bad, the controls were a bit akward as you're using a D-pad instead of a control stick. I did thought of a crossover sequel for it starring Bowser, the koopalings, and his minions.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom