• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokepark Wii 2 yay or nay?

Yay or nay for Pokepark 2

• Yay

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Articwolf10

Reaction score
i was curies about what everyboy thought of the announcment of Pokepark 2?

Honestly I'm indifferent I never played the original and it seems to pointless. they could've been working on another Collo game or heck Poke Snap 2 which people havebeen asking for, for YEARS!

Well tbh, it seems Gen V is trying to continue all these side-games the earlier generation had with sequels.

This could actually not be so great of a decision, from what I've heard, the first game wasn't that acclaimed. I've personally never played it, but it seems boring, so I guess I'm negative against it. I want a Mystery Dungeon sequel!

Idk, i can't honestly say ya or nay yet. I kinda liked the first one but i had some cranks about it. Like it had its pros and cons

pros:
1. fighting with pikachu was revolutionary! it should be adapted and applied to all games!
2. the games were honestly fun
3. seeing the pokemon in a 3d state in their natrual habitat was cool. I loved it.

Cons:
1 big one: NO BENIFET FROM PLAYING THE GAME! you got to play with mew and even befriend him and shaymin. but after you befriend everyone and beat all the games what? your good friends with everyone...and....nothing. What? no trading or special moves or anything? nope. wow. what a waist. for the most part fun but a let down at the end.

if they change that in this new game then i will greatly appreciate that and totally buy it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom