• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokérus and the Berry Glitch

Joey

Pumpkin Master
Reaction score
My friend ran into an interesting situation that I couldn't give an answer to, so I'm asking you people here who know much stuff.

Now apparently on Ruby, he hasn't gotten his berry glitch fixed yet. Clocked stopped and all that. His pokemon have also apparently caught Pokérus. So the question is, with the clock stopped, will the pokérus actually wear off? I'm thinking that it won't, but I'm really not sure.

Thanks =D

I have firsthand experience with this (coughromcough), and no, it doesn't wear off.

Ah, thank you! He's quite the lucky one. Though having no berries would drive me nuts.

Pokerus isn't a bad thing. It's the best thing that can happen, really. My entire Sapphire team caught it.

I already knew that it was a good thing. I caught it back on my old gold version. I remember it was the middle of the night, and I skipped through all the text and then went huhwhattheheckwasthat. I think my sapphire team got it too, but I never got around to spreading it cause I was an idiot.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom