• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokerus for All

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Reaction score
Hi, recently my friend traded me a Drillbur with Pokerus so I decided to spread it and share it with everyone who needs/wants it.
Just trade me any Pokemon you don't want for a Pokerus infected Pokemon.

Sounds great, what's your friend code?
Mine is 2423-3186-0682

I'm new to the forums and getting the game tomorrow!! Haven't been this excited since christmas when I was 8 or so.... You're really willing to give it away for just whatever? :D

I'll trade you! I've added you, my code is in my signature. I'll be on all today.
Can't trade now but I'll notify you when I'm available and see you online.
I'm new to the forums and getting the game tomorrow!! Haven't been this excited since christmas when I was 8 or so.... You're really willing to give it away for just whatever? :D

Welcome to the forums :) Congrats on getting your game. Yup, just giving it away for free, all you have to do is trade me any Pokemon you don't want for my pokerus infected Pokemon.

Would I be able to get a few? I'd be willing to trade serene grace togepi with nasty plot and 4 egg move rotom :)

That would be so awesome ! I added you , here is my friend code 0817-3967-4640

I would like to trade as well! I am on Alaska time so it might be difficult to catch eachother online during the week, do you plan to be online this weekend? I can be online at any time then :)

My FC is 2380-3255-4381 and my DS name is Samma.

I'd like to trade!
I added you. My FC is 2852-8105-5047.
Sure
I would like to trade as well! I am on Alaska time so it might be difficult to catch eachother online during the week, do you plan to be online this weekend? I can be online at any time then :)

Yup, will be on this weekend

Sure

Cool. I have you added and I will try to be online as much as I can, so whenever is convenient for you is awesome. Thanks!

oh thank god. I actually caught the pokerus from a wild pokemon but didn't know and didn't box one of my infected team pokemon when are you usually available to trade?

my FC is 1306-5694-6760

I would like to get in on this, I can trade you a Beldum for one, if you would like. my FC is 1177-7302-5460

Sure

Cool. I have you added and I will try to be online as much as I can, so whenever is convenient for you is awesome. Thanks!
Ok
oh thank god. I actually caught the pokerus from a wild pokemon but didn't know and didn't box one of my infected team pokemon when are you usually available to trade?

my FC is 1306-5694-6760
Usually weekends.
I would like to get in on this, I can trade you a Beldum for one, if you would like. my FC is 1177-7302-5460
Sure thing, actually, you can just give me anything you don't need.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom