• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Ah. The Manga-the Ono Manga ended with PokeShipping being canon-I think, regarding that one...heh....photo...heh. The other Manga-the Pokemon Special, eh, PokeShippings kinda strong there-but it's fate is by no means clear. We know Misty has a crush-just like the anime.

I give you this
picture.php

What is your opinion of MangaPokeshipping?

I love it also! It's my favorite PokeSpecial ship!

Hmm... Although I love pokeshipping to death in the anime, the manga was still not super pokeshipping. Red did like Blue's older sister. But they did have really good hints and stuff and it was really cute to read.

I love what it is used to be..they have some great hints too...
and They make an interesting manga to read on...

new topic..

What songs/music reminds you of pokeshipping?

For me, MangaPokeshipping =\= Pokéshipping. Red is very different from Ash! And so is the relations between Red and Misty. To me, it has nothing to do with the shipping we are discussing here, although I do enjoy it and support 'till a certain degree.

I've posted it once in the old thread and most here will probably agree that this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytqfc5WBMiY fits it perfectly :)

oh...It dooes fits perfectly to them...

I think this song really describes our august ship-it is hopeful, full of splendor and seems to hope for a better tomorrow. The accompanying video, though not Pokemon related, is rather heart-warming as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

I also think...''Life Ater You'' may describe Ash feelings for Misty..and truly may stated Ash's feeling for her..
and i like Vanilla Twilight ..It seems so amazing to describe some ''memories''..^_^...and the last part of it..makes a good Idea for Pokeshiping...

okay this is the new one right. i'm a little fuzzy on the rulz so i need a little help.

this one is from that episode where dawn caught buziel idk the name.

Attachments

• la la la.jpg
    la la la.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 6,780
okay this is the new one right. i'm a little fuzzy on the rulz so i need a little help.

this one is from that episode where dawn caught buziel idk the name.

I don't think it's a problem if you're just posting screenshots. :/

This 1 is too perfect for them that describe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrKJcx-9efI

That is totally perfect coming from Misty. It pretty much describes her feelings completely, especially since we all know she has a crush on Ash but would never dare tell anybody, especially not Ash.

Can't really think of a song that would fit Ash's POV, though. Hmm.

Wow, I go to Florida for a week, and the old thread is gone, this new one is up, and everything is black and has "Team Rocket" on it. So, perhaps, someone can tell me what the hell has happened in the last 8 days? It would be much appreciated :D

I never read the manga, but if it's Ash(Red) and Misty, I support it :lol:

Wow, I go to Florida for a week, and the old thread is gone, this new one is up, and everything is black and has "Team Rocket" on it. So, perhaps, someone can tell me what the hell has happened in the last 8 days? It would be much appreciated :D

Team Rocket had a "takeover" as advertising for HGSS. At the same time, all the shipping threads were restarted and reestablished due to too much rivalry and fighting amongst the shippers.

New topic: Would you compare AAML to Romeo and Juliet?

New topic: Would you compare AAML to Romeo and Juliet?

I wouldn't compare them. One was a tragic couple that declared their love for each other and married despite having everything against them. The other is a pair of pre-teens who haven't (yet) admitted their feelings to one another with nothing but themselves holding them back.

The only thing I think these two couples have in common is the fact that they are young couples. Other than that, I don't think there is enough there to compare them with one another.

I forgot to post my response to this question, but if I did I would just bore you all talking about the nature of R+J's relationship, and how it was based on lust, and etc.

Back
Top Bottom