• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Hi everyone, It's been days since the last time I post here and everything seems to be not good on my side, sorry for my off topicXD I just wanted to stopped by even just for awhile. Glad to see ya back in the thread Negaishipping!

@firezard, that a cute concept of Ash and Misty's kids. Nice fanart you got there! Oh yeah, Miya's art is great! (as usual XD)

I wish, If Somehow Ash & Misty become Enemy !
Then Pokeshipping would have been lot more fun.
Ash & Misty fought with each other for this reason & at the end Battle Ash finally realize Misty's feeling. huh
Most important of all , I want Writer to do something that gonna Stop Misty to look like a ''Shotacon'' everytime when I try to imagine a good Pokeshipping moment.

I wish, If Somehow Ash & Misty become Enemy !
Then Pokeshipping would have been lot more fun.
Ash & Misty fought with each other for this reason & at the end Battle Ash finally realize Misty's feeling. huh
Most important of all , I want Writer to do something that gonna Stop Misty to look like a ''Shotacon'' everytime when I try to imagine a good Pokeshipping moment.

Well technically they were, since they fought like cat and dog throughout the first season. If they were proper enemies who actually couldn't stand the sight of each other, however, I don't know if that would have achieved as near-canon status as Pokeshipping, if just for the fact that it would be quite an unlikely pairing. Love-hate relationships really only work if the two characters don't actually despise each other with a passion.

Holy crap! I just thought of a topic to go along with What are the ups and downs of PokeShipping? (answer this one too cause I'm curious what others think) of course. Sorry Its rare I think of one so I gotta take advantage.

This came from the last pic I posted. How do you see Ash and Misty's kids turning out? Like their mother? Their father? A cross? One falling for Gary M' F' Oak's kid? Get creative!

Maybe if Ash and Misty were rivals they could be considered enemies and still be amicable. I've always thought that them being rivals would be an interesting twist.

What are the ups and downs of PokeShipping?

I guess the only down I can think of is that the gap between hints is so long, though I've grown used to it. As for ups, well, there are a lot. It makes me feel like I'm part of something, I have a lot of good memories from my time as a pokeshipper and starting writing fanfics has given me a creative outlet that I really enjoy.

How do you see Ash and Misty's kids turning out?

I guess I've seen the gender-switch in the children a few too many times. I imagine a black haired daughter with an Ash-esque personality and a redheaded son with a Misty-esque personality. That image just seems to stick out in my mind.

Just dropping by to say hello, I'm rather busy with my exams, so that's why I've been rather inactive recently.

What are the ups and downs of PokeShipping?
I'll talk about my negative views on Pokeshipping, since, as a Pokeshipper, my positive sides of it are quite long.
Well, cliched maybe- but Ash's obliviousness. Don't get me wrong; I think it's great sometimes, as a matter of fact. However... I fear that Ash will realise his feelings (if he's ever shown to on the show, huge if) for Misty too late. I know, people have depicted it always as Misty confessing her feelings too late, but I believe it would be the opposite.

How do you see Ash and Misty's kids turning out?

If I can go by looks, I feel one will be a brunette/brunett. Why? Well, my Mother has black hair, whereas my father is a red head, and I'm a Brunette.

Wow, really?Faith's finished? Miya did a great job on it. I hope Miya will keep on doing that a lot more, still looking forward to see Miya's works. They're great!

Ah yes, FAITH truly is a masterpiece. Sad it's over, but amazed at how brilliant Miya managed to make it. Apparently there's a FAITH special in progress at the moment, so unless anyone else does, I'll post it here when it's done.

That's great! I'm truly going to see and when a special is being madeXD

FAITH was truly great, and I'm eagerly awaiting that Special. Miya did a magnificent job on it and deserves every +watch, fave, comment, and pageview she's gotten since she started it.

- Kat

Discussing the artist's progress is off-topic, guys. If you wanna discuss her work as a general body and compliment her, go do it over to dA and do it from there. Otherwise, bring this back to Pokeshipping relevancy.

What is your most favorite PokeShipping scene?

I love the scene from Pokéball Peril where they blush at each other. Adorable!

What is your most favorite PokeShipping scene?

I do agree with the blush scene in POkeball Peril! I also love the GCYL scene. I know it's a bit sad but its one of my favorite must-see episodes in the anime.

*I'll add later.

Hi guys! Just stopping by to post something random. I made a sketch. Here it is AAML sketch by ~Uta-Makoto-chan on deviantART.

------
So Valentine's Day is near so I figured out that this topic(s) would fit in:
What do you think Ash and Misty's valentine would be?
What gifts/surprise will Ash give to Misty on that day (Feb. 14)?

Last edited:
^That idea was used already in the ep Misty Meets Her Match which ended with Ash learning a little on Misty's feelings
No really, Ruby simply ask Misty to be his girlfriend.
I'm talking about a Prince who Kidnap Misty and try to force her in marring him.
So Ash alone with some friend goes to rescue her from that marriage.

Back
Top Bottom