• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
What I think would be a fine compromise for all pokeshippers would be for Misty to come back (at least have more regular cameos) and there to be more hints. Hints would be lovely :)
Hmm.. same here. Having Misty return back in the series would at least bring back those good old times together with Ash and his journeys. And perhaps hints will start to grow again. Seeing this would happened is the best thing so far even if it means far from being canon.

Oh I totally forgot! Here's a fanart of Miya's..
When I think about Pokeshipping by =MiyaToriaka on deviantART

realisation
Reaction score
If Ash and Misty were on a graduation what thing(s) or anything would Ash/Misty give as a remembrance for Misty/Ash?
I think Ash would give her back the Cascade Badge, and ask her to battle him again, uninterrupted this time. And, in a sense, that battle would be his gift to her.

Pokéshipper
Reaction score
Oh I'm so glad Miya's still drawing Pokeshipping occasionally! I really like this one - really gives us an insight into the chances of Pokeshipping becoming canon at this current time.

Suddenly I feel the need to "reword" a previous topic, as there're usually good answers for these ones. This one might require a bit of thinking though.

EXCLUDING Seasons 1 and 2, what is your favourite Pokeshipping hint in the Original Series?

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
Oh I'm so glad Miya's still drawing Pokeshipping occasionally! I really like this one - really gives us an insight into the chances of Pokeshipping becoming canon at this current time.

Suddenly I feel the need to "reword" a previous topic, as there're usually good answers for these ones. This one might require a bit of thinking though.

EXCLUDING Seasons 1 and 2, what is your favourite Pokeshipping hint in the Original Series?
Yeah. I'm glad she's back and still making drawing. I'm so happy for her..

Hmm..correct me if I'm wrong about this, Is Dueling Heroes part of Season 2? I guess ''The Perfect Match'' and Dueling Heroes are some of my favorite episodes. I really love seeing them battle and the episode title [the Perfect Match] is kinda catchy. XD
Of course, I really going to say that Gotta Catch Ya Later made me so emotional back then when I was ten. And even now, it's one of my best and favorite hints in the series.

Pokéshipper
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm glad she's back and still making drawing. I'm so happy for her..

Hmm..correct me if I'm wrong about this, Is Dueling Heroes part of Season 2? I guess ''The Perfect Match'' and Dueling Heroes are some of my favorite episodes. I really love seeing them battle and the episode title [the Perfect Match] is kinda catchy. XD
Of course, I really going to say that Gotta Catch Ya Later made me so emotional back then when I was ten. And even now, it's one of my best and favorite hints in the series.
Duelling Heroes is season 5. Never thought about that one though, t'is definitely a cute moment if nothing else.

realisation
Reaction score
Ah, so the Johto region, hm?

Yes, I think those episodes out of the Whirl Cup were rather pleasant for Pokeshipping, and Love, Pokemon Style (where Macy appears) was very comical and cute too. Also, though I never liked the episode as a whole (the Marill was just frustrating, imo), For Crying Out Loud! was adorable when Ash says about finding Misty, not even mentioning his Pikachu, who was lost on that island too, conveying that Misty has, at least, some importance to him.

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
Duelling Heroes is season 5. Never thought about that one though, t'is definitely a cute moment if nothing else.
Ah. I see thanks. I really don't remember the seasons of some episodes..thanks again:)

For Crying Out Loud! was adorable when Ash says about finding Misty, not even mentioning his Pikachu, who was lost on that island too, conveying that Misty has, at least, some importance to him.
Haha! I love that episode. Seeing Misty with picachu and Ash holding Misty's togepi is so cute. I love how Ash express his little concern. It is still a great episode.

Good news everyone...
Reaction score
Pokemon 2000! It's a movie, so it's technically not part of any season! LOOPHOLES FTW!

But seriously... That's a difficult question to answer. Johto was a bit... vacant of Pokeshipping. I also like the moment from Dueling Heroes, but I wouldn't really call it a hint. I would also say that one where they get separated and the Ursaring chase them around the forest and when they reunite, all Ash and Misty seem to care about is each other (the name escapes me) is up there too. I guess it's a tie between the whole Macy jealousy thing in Love, Pokemon Style and GCYL.

Pokéshipper
Reaction score
I would also say that one where they get separated and the Ursaring chase them around the forest and when they reunite, all Ash and Misty seem to care about is each other (the name escapes me) is up there too. I guess it's a tie between the whole Macy jealousy thing in Love, Pokemon Style and GCYL.
Ah yeah, I forgot about that one also. 'Forest Grumps' I think it's called.

Also, The Heartbreak of Brock is a good one for those more subtle hints (and no, I don't mean the whole "You and I will be married someday" thing). I remember a bit where Misty is giving Brock advice on relationships, and she says, "Trust me, it's better to like someone who likes you than to like someone who doesn't", and when Brock asks what she meant by that she blushes and says "Err...that's what I've heard..."

Proud Pokeshipper
Reaction score
picture drop!:

waterlillysquiggles.deviantart.com/art/Now-Until-the-End-of-Time-292150546?

Somalian Anarchy Leader!
Reaction score
HELLO. THIS IS ANON-

Hey. I was gone for a while. Anyways, I got myself less involved with Poke. What I mean is - I really don't ship and don't feel like it anymore. I will still ship Satoshi and Kasumi, but I will not post here a lot, compared to December. So I may not post here.

Oh, and AAML DP has updated. Won't read 52 too.

And this is NOT an April Fools joke, and I will not rickroll. The end.

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
Oh, and AAML DP has updated. Won't read 52 too.
Really? It's been a long time since I was waiting for an update about the fic. Hmm..
@firezard, Thanks for sharing the art. It's really cute.XD

Pokemon 2000! It's a movie, so it's technically not part of any season! LOOPHOLES FTW!
If it was the movie, Pokemon 2000 is preferable as a movie hint! haha. Yeah, Forest Grumps is a nice episode. I also love the episode with Macy, Misty's jealousy reflects between them. but it would be nice if we had an episode of Ash being jealous on Misty with another guyxd

Pokéshipper
Reaction score
HELLO. THIS IS ANON-

Hey. I was gone for a while. Anyways, I got myself less involved with Poke. What I mean is - I really don't ship and don't feel like it anymore. I will still ship Satoshi and Kasumi, but I will not post here a lot, compared to December. So I may not post here.
Don't worry about it, it's happened to most people on here, including me. As long as we're all still Pokeshippers, that's the main thing.

Bulbasaur rocks. Period.
Reaction score
Has Misty appeared since AG134 ("A Real Cleffa-Hanger"?)

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
As long as we're all still Pokeshippers, that's the main thing.
Quoted for the truth. Nicely said:)

I'm not quite sure. But the mini misty lure did appear in The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing though..

Reaction score
In terms of her character actually appearing in an episode, no. She just got some minor references via the lure or brief shots in some of the openings.

Misty hasn't had an actual appearance in the anime in 6 years and two generations. AG134 aired in Japan way back in 2005 after all, and its now 2012, so its been quite some time.

The Coolest!
Reaction score
The last few post have given me an idea for a new topic:

Do you think Misty will appear in the anime again?

As PokeShippers, I think we all want to see her in the anime again, but like Gliscor'd said, it's been a long time since we've actually seen Misty. So do you think she will actually make an appearance in the anime again?

My answer is yes. Unfortunately, I feel like that she's only going to appear again at the end of the series.

realisation
Reaction score

Yeah- if she does, I agree, it'd be at the end of the series, and probably with every other travelling companion Ash has ever had. It'd be hard to find anything romantic, but if they had the travelling companions talking to Ash one-by-one, it'd be easier to extract anything romantic from it...

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score

Hard to say, but still I'm trying to be optimistic and put my hopes .. well.. up.. So Yes maybe.. I'm really looking forward for her cameo if ever she'll have.. at least I'm waiting for a little mentioning moment again.XD

Reaction score
Hey Guys! I bet you don't remember me, but I'm Back! The last time i was on this was new years day!