• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Here's a question: when the show finally ends, do you think they'll do some sort of wrap-up where important past characters come back for like a Pallet Town get-together, or something? If they do, Misty's sure to be included.

Why or why not do you think Pokeshipping will happen?

I don't say that Pokeshipping will happen, because that would require me to have precognition (which I don't) and it would be making a factual statement about a future event that I have no certainly will actually occur. If I made such a statement and I turned out to be wrong, I would feel incredibly foolish. So instead, I say that Pokeshipping is the most likely ship involving Ash to become canon because it has the strongest evidence and the longest history.

When the show finally ends, do you think they'll do some sort of wrap-up where important past characters come back for like a Pallet Town get-together, or something?

It would be nice if they did and if they set it up right, it could be a great way to tie up loose ends. Yes, Misty would obviously be included and it would be a nice way to make Pokeshipping official (if in fact that happens) in a subdued manner so as not to take away from the main story.

Last edited:
Here's a question: when the show finally ends, do you think they'll do some sort of wrap-up where important past characters come back for like a Pallet Town get-together, or something? If they do, Misty's sure to be included.

I feel like this is inevitable. I could be totally wrong, though. I think it'll be a tournament or something that would name Ash as the Pokemon Master (whatever really that means) and everyone who was vaguely important would come to watch Ash.

^I hope that will happened. Seeing Ash succeed his dream to become a poke-master will be nice if he would see his companions and friends specially those who were close and special to him. I do like the ideas,reuniting in Pallet town or congatulating in the tournament, or cheer and support him in every challenge he will take. Even how far Misty is from him, I hope she's watching his battles..This made me remember the two AG episode,(shock and bonds..was it?)Misty was seen watching his battles..

If Misty appears in Black and White II, I think there's a good chance that we may get to see her again in the show. Maybe alongside Brock and/or Gary. Maybe this is wishful thinking, idk. Or maybe I've been off of these forums and the Pokemon fandom for too long to know what's going on. XD I really hope I don't get banned/look like an idiot for bringing up the corocoro magazine. Is that even a leak? Are they even legit? I need to catch up, I'm sorry. :p

If they are true, then I'm mad Dawn gets to come back instead, but there could be hope for Misty yet. :p

Why do you think there is a good chance? Is it a feeling or do you have a reason?

Let me rephrase that; there's a chance. If she's in the games, we know that Pokemon is all about advertising for their games, and if she's in the games, they can use her as a promo in the show for the games.

Ah.. I can understand that. It makes sense. I really hope she will come back, and I'm also hoping for a mention of her in Unova. Even if we have the picture with Ash, Misty, and Brock, I'm still hoping for a real mention x3

If anything she deserves to come back. All we got of her last season was a picture, her standing IN THE BACK during an intro, and a lure. And the mention of her during the lure scene was VERY brief. Which i considered a tad disrespectful given how much of an important person misty was to ash. I mean we didnt even get to see her watching ash on tv during the league like we did in hoenn. :(

But like everyone has said, now that shes in the game, her relevance to pokemon has been rekindled/strengthened. And since hikari and cynthia are coming back theres no excuse for misty not to. And they could have alot of fun with it too.

--Scenario:
She could come back with her hair down like in HGSS. The new look could show how much shes matured/grown while ash and her have been outta touch. And when he sees her at first he wont recognize her until she says who she is. And then they could show a quick flashback pic of her old look and he'll be like "Misty! Wow you're so different. Its good to see you again." And then ash can introduce her to everyone and they can talk about all of her accomplishments and stuff over lunch. Then later after the international gym leader tournament her and ash can finally talk about the status of their relationship in private. She could confess and say how she thought/worried about him the whole time they were outta touch and that when she found out about the international gymleader tournament, somehow she knew he'd be there and felt that she HAD to come. Im not asking for a kiss and a bunch of dramatic tears (though deep inside that is wut ive been waiting to see since the first season). But i think we the shippers and ash and misty themselves truly deserve a moment in time like this scenario i just wrote. (which now that i think about it im gonna fanfic it).
Anyway what do you guys think of the scenario? Its true to their characters. How do you guys think their reunion should be?

--Scenario:
She could come back with her hair down like in HGSS. The new look could show how much shes matured/grown while ash and her have been outta touch. And when he sees her at first he wont recognize her until she says who she is. And then they could show a quick flashback pic of her old look and he'll be like "Misty! Wow you're so different. Its good to see you again." And then ash can introduce her to everyone and they can talk about all of her accomplishments and stuff over lunch. Then later after the international gym leader tournament her and ash can finally talk about the status of their relationship in private. She could confess and say how she thought/worried about him the whole time they were outta touch and that when she found out about the international gymleader tournament, somehow she knew he'd be there and felt that she HAD to come. Im not asking for a kiss and a bunch of dramatic tears (though deep inside that is wut ive been waiting to see since the first season). But i think we the shippers and ash and misty themselves truly deserve a moment in time like this scenario i just wrote. (which now that i think about it im gonna fanfic it).
Anyway what do you guys think of the scenario? Its true to their characters. How do you guys think their reunion should be?

I think it would be great. It would be a great opportunity for some real emotional development in their relationship and a reaffirmation of their friendship and the potential of PS to become canon.

Yo, I'm new :)
I'm a Pokéshipper (xD) since it's aired in my country. It's not common that I support a shipping even in other animes.

Usagi777 => Great imagination Oo. I like it!

I want Kasumi to come back. Eventually, for the tournament (we don't know if there'll be Gym Leader :/) . If it's like in the game, there is a chance ;D
But I don't want her to come back without a reason or just for see her. It's been a long time since we last saw her. We need something great :kawaii:
For me, she's a great character, my favorite before Haruka.

Edit= Don't care about the image xD

Attachments

• 62.gif
    62.gif
    225 bytes · Views: 129
Welcome, R&T! Nice to see a new PokéShipper!

Now, I want you to answer this:

Why are you a PokéShipper?

Oh, I don't know xD
Maybe because Kasumi has the same crappy temper as me >.>
In fact, I've always thought that Kasumi and Satoshi were cute. The fact that she is yelling at him ( and he responds too ), make them enjoyable and dynamic. I'm never bored when I'm watching Pkmn :D
Moreover, Satoshi is so dumb :)

Sorry^^, I can't find a good way to explain..It's inexplicable

Lol, I'm a lot like Misty too! Which is why she's my favorite character :3
And another question for you to answer xD :

Do you think PokéShipping will ever happen in the future?

Lol, I'm a lot like Misty too! Which is why she's my favorite character :3
And another question for you to answer xD :

Do you think PokéShipping will ever happen in the future?

Yes, I think it has a good chance of happening.

Oh, I actually asked that question a billion times, I was asking R&T to answer it. But thank you though for answering it too!

Oh, I actually asked that question a billion times, I was asking R&T to answer it. But thank you though for answering it too!

Oh. Sorry. I wasn't sure if you meant just for him to answer it or if it was for everybody.

welcome R&T! im glad u like my scenario and im glad you're a pokeshipper!!!! im glad u like my scenario too AvidPSfan.
anyway to answer the question as well, i also think that pokeshipping has a chance of happening and going very successfully. Ash and Misty interact so perfectly and the story and the evidence behind their love is undeniable. And now the writers have an excellent chance to finally make this happen no that misty has a chance of coming back. Lets hope they dont pass this opportunity up

Welcome new people! Always a pleasure to welcome the new people.

And I also liked your scenario, Usagi777. My first thought was "that would make a pretty good fanfic," but then I saw that you were already planning on taking that (not that I would have stolen it). I think it's a totally plausible idea for them meeting up, except for the confession part. We all know that a confession won't come in the middle of the series.

Hey guys!I'm back..so what did I miss?

Usagi777, like the scenario. I like to see a short flashback of Ash and Misty in the OS series, making Ash remember her more. I also love to see a confession though not in her return, it maybe hard to think it possible. That would be an awesome episode plot or at least a fanfic. Maybe I could used that idea in making fanarts..hmm..XD.

R&T, welcome to the thread!Welcome guys, glad to see new people joining in.

Back
Top Bottom