• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
Hi guys. Just found a pic I thought you would enjoy.

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score

HAPPY POKESHIPPING DAY EVERYONE!

I could be early for this greeting but I just wanna post this banner I made..:)
It's been a while posting here..till next time!

~Ash

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
Awesome! I'd forgotten it was Pokéshipping Day today. Great banner too!

Happy Pokéshipping Day everyone!
Thank you so much! Honestly, I thought I got the date wrong, I wasn't sure about PS day but I'm glad I confirmed it rightXD

Pokéshipper 4 life!
Reaction score
realisation
Reaction score
Well, I'm guilty of forgetting it completely also... I'll make it up by drawing some fanart of it later.
Still, Happy Pokeshipping Day! The fact that there's still Pokeshippers to say that is a hopeful element in itself.

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
Well, I'm guilty of forgetting it completely also... I'll make it up by drawing some fanart of it later.
Still, Happy Pokeshipping Day! The fact that there's still Pokeshippers to say that is a hopeful element in itself.
Oh, I can't wait to see it:)
I'm also am making some fanarts but I haven't time posting it here..This thread has been silent for like..a month?Anyone got a good pokeshipping fanfic to read?

Pokéshipper 4 life!
Reaction score
I read a funny one where Ash accuses Misty of using evil girl powers on him to make him constantly think of her and she eventually accuses him of doing the same thing to her. I won't give everything away, but it was hilarious. This is a random thought, but wouldn't it be awesome if Ash and Misty got married/together as a couple on Pokeshipping Day?

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
I read a funny one where Ash accuses Misty of using evil girl powers on him to make him constantly think of her and she eventually accuses him of doing the same thing to her. I won't give everything away, but it was hilarious.
hmm.. That's indeed hilarious to think of XD What's the title of the fic?

This is a random thought, but wouldn't it be awesome if Ash and Misty got married/together as a couple on Pokeshipping Day?
I never thought of this before but that would be AWESOME! To think that Novermber 7 is where we celebrate Pokeshipping day, it would be a great momentum at that same day as their marriage date, or maybe at least when Ash finally realized how he feels for Misty or what Misty's feelings are really to him.

Pokéshipper 4 life!
Reaction score
I'm sure you all remember Ash saying something like he didn't think it was coincidence that he met Misty. Well, I just found a love song with that same concept and in light of what Ash said, I think it would fit a romantic relationship between them perfectly. It's called The Keeper of the Stars by Tracy Byrd.

Keeper of the Stars-Tracy Byrd-Lyrics on Screen. - YouTube

Pokéshipper
Reaction score
I'm sure you all remember Ash saying something like he didn't think it was coincidence that he met Misty.
Indeed I do - in fact, I've had it as my signature for quite a while, haha :)

And yeah, that song does fit your description pretty well. I also found a song a while ago that is quite relevant to Pokéshipping. Although the song is actually about the death of a loved one, the lyrics can also describe Ash's feelings about Misty not travelling with him anymore.

In Loving Memory - Alter Bridge (Lyrics) - YouTube

Pokéshipper 4 life!
Reaction score
Indeed I do - in fact, I've had it as my signature for quite a while, haha :)

And yeah, that song does fit your description pretty well. I also found a song a while ago that is quite relevant to Pokéshipping. Although the song is actually about the death of a loved one, the lyrics can also describe Ash's feelings about Misty not travelling with him anymore.

In Loving Memory - Alter Bridge (Lyrics) - YouTube
The lyrics certainly would fit Ash's feelings about Misty traveling with him and him missing her. In fact, I have a song that would fit Misty if Ash died, but some of the lyrics could be applied to traveling as well.

Leona Lewis - Yesterday (lyrics) - YouTube

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
I'm sure you all remember Ash saying something like he didn't think it was coincidence that he met Misty.
I sure do remember that in GCYL.. was it?XD It's nice thing to know it came from Ash and he indeed say it. Comparing the english and japanese version of it,do they have the same lines for it?

The Coolest!
Reaction score
*sees that he missed PokéShipping Day*

Quick question: Does anyone know when and how PokéShipping Day started?

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
I pretty much don't know about it and until now it still kept me thinking about it but here's a little answer for that:

"November 7th is the day that PHS, the first Pokeshipping group uploaded their first MEP :3
Gotta Catch You Later came out coincidentally on the 7th too."
Quoted from the Shipping Holiday thread.

realisation
Reaction score
I pretty much don't know about it and until now it still kept me thinking about it but here's a little answer for that:

"November 7th is the day that PHS, the first Pokeshipping group uploaded their first MEP :3
Gotta Catch You Later came out coincidentally on the 7th too."
Quoted from the Shipping Holiday thread.
Oh, that's very intriguing background. PHS stands for what, and is it still active? Ah, that's fun that the episode lands on the date too. Yes, about my fanart, that'll be up later this week, I hope.
In regards to the fanfictions, I don't know of any, and the episode... no clue. The only bit of the original I've watched is the part before the scene, but I've checked a few places on the episode and am none the wiser. I'll keep hunting.

⊱✿Creepin'
Reaction score
PHS= Pokeshipping Heaven Studios . I don't know how active they are what they do pretty MEPs and they also did a video for Pokeshipping day last 2011 and this year, for 2012!