• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

So I heard there's a fishing episode again in XY, I dunno if it was aired already or hasn't been aired yet. I wonder if we got to see the mini Misty lure again?

Amourshipping worried me for five seconds then J saw flashback episode nothing to worry about. Ash didn't remember it was Serena's flashback explaining something for audience understanding of why she bothered. I will take the mini Misty lure but I'd prefer if Misty herself visiting. The queen card is just one of best hints ever. I always see Ash and Misty having more then 1 kid at time minimum of twins though in my head currently it's eight kids but I know that's not very likely but I don't care.Misty will come back in Grande finale so will others before that who knows. I think Ash isn't romantic type and as much as Misty thinks she is in her head she isn't either asking out would happen in middle of battle or right after one with asker looking at their feet will you go out to dinner with me and they'd go get burgers.

Dunno if it's been posted already, but here:
XeDvvQS.png

Image credit goes to KurumiErika from DeviantArt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello OfCorsola..welcome to the thread!

Anyways, I have edit a little with these pictures and it turned out a bit. emotional.. sad.XD..It's been a while since I've edited pictures and stuffs..
PicMonkeyCollage23_zps00a4c36b.png

PicMonkeyCollage2_zps3993cebe.png

This thread had been quiet for awhile eh? Have any other topics perhaps?
Those are some great banners! How did you do it ? I love Ash Misty banners xD

Hello OfCorsola..welcome to the thread!

Anyways, I have edit a little with these pictures and it turned out a bit. emotional.. sad.XD..It's been a while since I've edited pictures and stuffs..
PicMonkeyCollage23_zps00a4c36b.png

PicMonkeyCollage2_zps3993cebe.png

This thread had been quiet for awhile eh? Have any other topics perhaps?
Those are some great banners! How did you do it ? I love Ash Misty banners xD

Thank you so much!:) I just did a little edit and stuffs.
Oh yeah,with the fishing episode aired, I didn't see any Misty lures.
Anyway, I got a question:How do you see the perfect confession for them?

I support Pokeshipping because I truly believe that Ash and Misty do have feelings for each other. I could tell from watching the series and listening to "Misty's Song". I've also come to believe that Misty's reasons for her having feelings for Ash are much deeper.

I believe that the reason she followed Ash was not for a new bike, I believe she just wanted a friend. Misty only used the bike as an excuse to follow him and to help him on his Pokemon journey. She was just afraid to admit it because she was afraid that he wouldn't love her back. I also believe that it was because of Ash's special love for Pokemon that Misty seemed to like him so much.

In "Gotta Catch You Later", Misty obviously didn't seem to care that her bike was fixed. She only parted ways with Ash because Daisy, Violet, and Lily gave her no choice. I believe that even if her sisters hadn't left Misty in charge of the Cerulean City Gym when Misty received her fixed bike, she still would have continued to travel with Ash on his journeys.

We can only hope that one day, Misty will return to the Ash and finally admit her feelings for him, Ash in return would admit his feelings for her, and they will get married to each other.

Then again, There's always fanfiction.

I believe that the reason she followed Ash was not for a new bike, I believe she just wanted a friend. Misty only used the bike as an excuse to follow him and to help him on his Pokemon journey. She was just afraid to admit it because she was afraid that he wouldn't love her back. I also believe that it was because of Ash's special love for Pokemon that Misty seemed to like him so much.
I guess this is possible. I think Misty also was companionship and that bond she had found with Brock and specially with Ash is important to her that she wouldn't want to be separate from both of them. and I think that it is also Ash that had pushed her through all the pokemon stuffs coming all the way .
Anyways,Welcome to the thread, @owenpeterson.

Hiiiiiiii fellas. I've finally decided to start an account after stalking about three hundred pages of pokeshipping forums, soooooo yeah I'm a huge pokeshipper, I just LOVE IT. I probably won't post an awful lot considering that I'm terrible at drawing fan art, writing stories, and just about anything else that I could do for the forum, but I monitor the AaML section of Fanfic .net like a hawk so I'm gonna post when I find some goodies (my definition of goodies though so don't kill me if you don't like the fic). Come on my fellow PSers don't let the thread die (unless you can't post cause you have a life) :-/

Does anyone ever get the feeling that sometime down the road, Misty is going to regret being mean to Ash or vice versa? I can imagine Ash and Misty meeting up again and each apologizing for the way they treated the other in the past, admitting their flaws to one another, and admitting that they wouldn't know where they'd be if they hadn't met each other.

I can imagine that it would make for great character development for Ash and Misty as well as a great Pokeshipping moment.

Does anyone ever get the feeling that sometime down the road, Misty is going to regret being mean to Ash or vice versa? I can imagine Ash and Misty meeting up again and each apologizing for the way they treated the other in the past, admitting their flaws to one another, and admitting that they wouldn't know where they'd be if they hadn't met each other.

I can imagine that it would make for great character development for Ash and Misty as well as a great Pokeshipping moment.

Yes, that is an interesting idea, but I am unfortunately a bit skeptical if the anime will make that sort of continuity- I'd say both, even if they did consider it, may see it as "water under the bridge". However, even as not romantically, it would be a fantastic surge of development for their relationship, but honestly, I feel it would have been better if they had chosen to do such back in AG, during Misty's cameo, where she appears slightly calmer in approach than she did in the OS.

ash and misty are meant for eachother.!
don't believe me?!
pokemon the move 2 says so!!!! (I think it's that one...)XD

but really, they are boyfriend and girlfriend.:love:
ash should totally go on another journey with her,
or at least they should meet liked if misty was on vacation, or something like that.
THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Japanese native and probably I post to this thread for the first time, long time I haven't come to this forum itself either. But I still love pokeshipping, actually I learned the word "shipping" here in this forum, which is called "coupling"(kappurinngu) in Japanese. And I was interested in the song "Misty's Song", in which the romantic feeling of Misty toward Ash is described. Actually in Japanese cannon this song is never official; this song is completely American original one. So, when I first heard this song, I was very surprised and happy as a Pokeshipper. In Japanese Pokemon anime, there is never such a romantic song for Pokeshipping.

Welcome to all the newcomers, although I shouldn't be saying that seeing as how often I post (by which I mean "hardly ever").

Anyways, a while back I had ordered an old issue of Pojo's Unofficial Pokemon (Vol. 1, No. 9, July 2000 for those interested), and found a few things in there that might be relevant enough for me to post:

- Here's a poll with surprising (or not) results.
- And here is a little snippet from an article about Pokemon 2000.

Gotta love these magazine writers, huh?

Back
Top Bottom