1. Episode 14 of Bulbacast is now on YouTube. You can watch it right here.
  2. Hey everyone, confused about all the staff name changes? Want to get in on the villainy? Well then stop by here to see a list of staff name changes and to let us know what villain you will be theming this month! Happy Halloween from the forum staff!

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Discussion in 'Shippers' Paradise' started by Yoshi-san, Mar 16, 2010.

1. skizo

skizo New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yesssss!!!! :D Misty and Brock come back again I so happy :D I watched 43 ep SM and when Misty want Ash's Z-Ring was cute :D I hope we get more :) The creators certainly did not do it without a reason. I remember last episod XYZ "The director and the head of the storyboard for the episode, Tetsuo Yajima, stated on Twitter that there was a message in this episode, and that it was written in 'flower language'. At the last scene of the episode, when Ash is shown entering his house, the white flowers in the foreground are Baby's Breath flowers, which symbolize everlasting love. Misty's Japanese name "Kasumi", is also the name of this flower in Japan." And we get Kasumi :D

I think that the response is still big. Misty is the first pokegirl of Ash (it started 20 years ago) so for so many years, there are pokeshipping still have many fans. (it's easy to see it on tumblr, pivix etc. becasue there Pokeshiping is still alive and it collects a lot of likes, no less than amourshipping which is much younger and fresher)