• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

He's also grateful for her rough-but-ready encouragement when he was young and stupid and needed it, even more grateful for the times when she was really kind to him, and secure in the knowledge that he could go to her if he needs more of either kind of support. He hates how she used to pick on him, he laughs at her Bug-type phobia, he admires her feistiness and independence, he trusts her to do what's right and to help protect those who need it, and he believes her capable of doing whatever she wants to do

^That sounds exactly like
ranma-and-akane.jpg
<These two

^Above pic is a screnshot and not fanart

Like Duncan and Courtney or Dan and Runo (lol or me and the rival from Firered version)

Wow well the hair looks like agirl's hair...and the chest well the hand covers it so i'm not sure about that deduction

Oh okay now I get it :) here's my topic

Which character do you think would play matchmaker for these two?

Lol Blaziken and Roserade in the sidelines with Pikachu and Togetic with May as matchmaker

Piplup and Pikachu with Slowking and Togetic for Dawn (yep everyone knows who owns the Slowking)

Do you see Ash and Misty needing a matchmaker?
It's not necessary for them to have a matchmaker, but it sure wouldn't hurt. Melody and Team Rocket are perfect matchmakers for those two. It would speed up their relationship no doubt.

How would you describe Ash's feelings for Misty? (love, like, tolerance, mutual?)
Ash's feelings for Misty surpasses the boundaries of mere companionship. Their bond and friendship are strong, and they grasp full understanding towards each other. Mutual feelings, no doubt, though Ash has yet to reach an understand of his own feelings towards Misty. As showcased in the series, Ash has evidently hinted jealousy towards certain boys who has their eyes on Misty. Ash shares a vivid love-like-hate relationship with Misty, which is more the reason why it's so cute.

What do you think of the claims that PokeShipping has 0% chance of happening?
Those claims are just nonsense! PokeShipping has far most the solid hints among all others. You can't deny its existence and its chances to become canon is big.

1. Do you see Ash and Misty needing a matchmaker?
Nope. Their lovely attraction says it all.. no need for one. It's better without the matchmaking.

2. How would you describe Ash's feelings for Misty? (love, like, tolerance, mutual?)
I have no clue. He has feelings for her but he still doesn't really know what it is- Probably never been around girls back in Pallet town, and all of them probably went to Gary :p

3. What do you think of the claims that PokeShipping has 0% chance of happening?
PokeShipping 50% happening (we're always guessing something would happen), and others 2.1% :p (other shippings aren't even close, except maybe with Angie, and my hopes for Anabel :/) I don't give a hoot what others say.

Last edited:
How would you describe ASh's feelings for Misty? (love, like, tolerance, mutual?)

Maybe,a love as for their close ''Friendship'',I mean,he is so dense and clueless when it come to love,so I think he does have feelings bit there might be a time that he will truly show it,
There are hints that we can comsider that he might like Misty and showing it's jealousy (TOWARDS OTHER GUYS) and cares (for mIsty's safety,etc.)

What do you think of the claims that PokeShipping has 0% chance of happening?

Everyone or every shippers has their own sorts of opinions,thoughts or Ideas on a certain ship,I would just try to hear those from them,and I don't care how much they would react or put some negative feedback or something,I just respcet what they say,besides,I believe there are no general basis/bases that they can truly say that POkeshipping has 0% chance of happening..

If Ash were to have a child with Misty, what kind of father will he be?

LOL... :cool: Sorry for the random question. I just got that idea from another FC.

Responsible enough to take good care of his family^^
He'll be a perfect husband for MIsty.

I think Ash's gonna be a good father. It could be very hard to him in the beginning, taking care of a baby but when time passes a little he'll become more responsible and will be great father and husband

^yes,he will actually feels that great resposibility for him and for his family..

anyway..
Picture time!

TheNewFakeTeamRocketAshMistyBrockan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom