• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Is Pokemon one of the few anime to have such a thing?

As far as all the anime's I've watched, its the only. The writers like having fun with our heads, though one day their fun will end muahahahaha..... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just had to go there XD One day, I'm sure Misty will come back for a bit. maybe more than 3 episodes, who knows?

That fanart is so awesome XD

It looks very realistic to the anime. Even has subtitles XD

Yeah I definitely think Misty should just kiss him. Get it over with XD (Although I'm not that straightforward with guys myself lol)

Random question - Misty comes back for whatever reason. Would you want her to be taller or shorter than Ash?

I would want Ash to be taller now. I'M SORRY xD Haha, but he would have to grow first. As in, I would want the animators to start drawing him taller, because he's short as frick right now and if Misty was shorter than he is NOW then she would be ... like 3 feet tall. Seriously c:)
Maybe not BROCK'S height but at least as tall as Misty was before. Then maybe they could be the same height!

Random question - Misty comes back for whatever reason. Would you want her to be taller or shorter than Ash?

I would want Ash to be taller now. I'M SORRY xD Haha, but he would have to grow first. As in, I would want the animators to start drawing him taller, because he's short as frick right now and if Misty was shorter than he is NOW then she would be ... like 3 feet tall. Seriously c:)
Maybe not BROCK'S height but at least as tall as Misty was before. Then maybe they could be the same height!

Same height.

I actually REALLY like that idea haha! xD Imagine, they keep starting to tease each other and someone is always like 'Wow you two really ARE close!' XD And then they stop and get all embarrassed lol. I would love that.

*Eating*
Misty : So I guess you haven't lost any of that appetite, huh? I've seen a snorlax eat more politely than you.
Ash : Polite? I'll show you polite Mist-!
Iris : Aww! So cute!
Ash + Misty : ...
Misty : Pass the salt?
Ash : Sure thing.

Oh and I saw a new pokeshipping picture on deviantart today right here so cute by Endless-summer181 . If you squint you can pretend it's a screenshot, no? xD

The dialouge and the pic is awesome!!
I hope we'll get a cameo in Best Wishes for MIsty..

Either same height or somewhat taller. 'cause I'm sexist and like it when the guys are taller >_>

Nah, that's not sexism, that's male chauvinism! Hooray!
I think she should be either the same height or slightly taller than Ash. It would fit with what has been presented so far, and if you look at Ash, he's pretty short these days anyway.

Yup, he's gotten shorter :dizzy:

The second I saw Ash on BW I noticed that. I think I'd like them to be the same height. Or maybe Ash could be a liiitttllee taller.

Random question indeed. I guess since they haven't aged she should still be a little taller (that fact did lead to some funny teasing haha). If they ever age them, then he should eventually be taller but aging them is really hopeful thinking.

I always thought the only reason Misty looked taller than Ash was because of her ponytail. :p Anyway, sometimes they were drawn to look about the same height. I don't think Misty should be taller or shorter than Ash. XD

Misty comes back for whatever reason. Would you want her to be taller or shorter than Ash?

At first I wanted her to be shorter than Ash but now that I think about it, I want them to be the same height. If Misty does have an appearance, let's hope this doesn't happen!

Made by =LazyTurtle on DeviantArt.

At first I wanted her to be shorter than Ash but now that I think about it, I want them to be the same height. If Misty does have an appearance, let's hope this doesn't happen!

Oh God...I REALLY hope that doesn't happen. It would be...so horribly awkward.

Misty comes back for whatever reason. Would you want her to be taller or shorter than Ash?

hahaha..i HOPE Ash and Misty have the same height..
Agreed..I hope that doesn't happened..in the *real* anime..

OMG That can't happen in real liffff- I mean anime! o_O

But 'cause Ash is taller than Iris I think he's taller than Misty too ^^ At least a liiiittle bit.

I dont think he's taller than Misty. He looked shorter in Isshu than he did in Sinnoh! Misty is probably either taller or the same.

...If that comic actually happened....

I would cry.

If Misty came back, I'd expect her to be taller seeing as no one has aged in the series. Of course, in a couple years after Ash hits puberty, I'd expect him to be taller than Misty.

And wow, he really did seem to get shorter in Best Wishes. o_O

Back
Top Bottom