• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I agree with everyone, that picture is sooo cute :3

*comments just so you know I'm still alive*

Haha I love both of those drawings xD And I can totally imagine the first one happening, although I really hope it DOESN'T c(;

And drooling Ash is cute xD

Here's a new topic (sorry if it's been done before).

What is your favourite Pokeshipping quote?

Mine is the one from The Power of One between Melody and Misty. IIRC, it was:

Melody: Ash can't do this alone!
Misty: You'll have to play Lugia's song, I'll go look for him. And besides, Ash is never really alone 'cause he's got...me.

Ahhh.. ♥

What is your favourite Pokeshipping quote?

Mine is the one from The Power of One between Melody and Misty. IIRC, it was:

Melody: Ash can't do this alone!
Misty: You'll have to play Lugia's song, I'll go look for him. And besides, Ash is never really alone 'cause he's got...me.

Ahhh.. ♥

Ahh yes that one is my favorite as well. After all it does come from the Pokeshipping Islands season, probably my favorite season of all.

The Orange Islands were the best Pokémon episodes ever because they had no game as basic. That's what makes it so special and to 100% the only "real" Anime-season in my eyes. No advertising, only an own self-made story with no games, and that's why romantic was possible there.

Echoing Lavender, that quote from Misty is certainly my favorite, though the promise the two made in Gotta Catch Ya Later comes in as a close second.

Though that promise seems to be somewhere lost in Ash's mind :/

I'm still lovin' the Heartbreak of Brock because it shows she likes him so much she completely lost her senses and said something very....awkward XD (even though it was only a dub edit :()

"I'll be back" promises (try not to think of an Austrian accent there)

Too late.

the promise the two made in Gotta Catch Ya Later comes in as a close second.

I actually just re-watched that scene for the first time in a long time, maybe since it aired, tonight and it still gets me. I'm a 22 year old man dammit, it shouldn't still affect me like that haha.

Favorite quote? OOOH Hard one!

I really like the one from the Jirachi movie even if it's a dub edit and we have no proof Ash was talking about Misty xD I can't help it.

Ash- A good friend left me and, I miss her, every day... but I... I know we'll always be friends forever!

Gotta love the sadness at 'But I...' .

And for Misty I love a lot of her quotes, but for some reason this one always got to me because it shows the pain of unrequited love ;-; POOR MISTYYY

Misty- I can't believe how Ash could talk to me like that after all we've been through, like it means nothing to him. The worst part, he isn't even sad about us having to split up.

If Ash and Misty were to get together, what would other characters' reactions be?

Brock: "It's about time, dammit!"

Pikachu: "Pikachu-pi!"

Max: "But I wanted to date Misty! ;_; Er...I mean, congratulations."

May: "Awww! Yayyy!" (YES, I happen to think May would be a huge Pokeshipper if she had traveled with Ash and Misty back in the original series, her being a romantic and all. stfu)

Tracey: "I'm with Brock on this one. Took you long enough."

Dawn: "So THAT'S why you got so protective over that lure! I knew you felt something for her!"

Iris: "I have no idea who this Misty chick is, but good for you bro!"

Gary: "Good to see you're finally getting some, Ashy boy!"

Delia: "Awww, my little boy has a girlfriend!"

Paul: "Pathetic"

Back
Top Bottom