• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Honestly, I get the feeling that Ash's mom has been waiting for them to get together as much as Brock and Tracey have.

I can just picutre her thoughts
--
Oooooh! Wouldn't it be great if they got married someday? I wonder what color hair their kids would have? And if one of them got Misty's feirce-ness and Ash's determination, they'd take the world by storm! ... Let's just hope Ash is a better father than his own...

Oh, dear, I'm going to have to give him 'the talk' now, arent I. He's already waaay overdue for it; I've put it up for far too long.

"Ash! I need to talk to you!- Alone!"
--

^XD

I pretty much think what everyone else has said about the reactions. except Paul would have an intense feeling of jealousy

"Ash! I need to talk to you!- Alone!"
--

HA!

If Ash and Misty were to get together, what would other characters' reactions be?

Tracey & Brock: Called it! *High Five*

Misty's sisters would proceed to tease her

May & Dawn: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

May: (I think I need to have a talk with Drew.:crush:)

TOPIC!

If Ash and Misty were to get together, what would other characters' reactions be?

Brock & Tracey: "It's about damn time!"

Pikachu: "Pi-Pikachu! Pikachu, Pika-pi!" Translation: "THANK GOD! I thought you two would NEVER confess!"

Togepi: Togepri! Toge-Togepri-pri! Translation: "Yay! Mommy & Daddy are going to get married!"

May & Dawn: "Aww, that's so sweet!"

Max: "I'm really happy for you guys!"

Iris: "I have no idea what's going on, but good for you Ash!"

Dento: "Congratulations Ash!" You lucky son of a bitch!

The 3 Sensational Sisters: "It's about time! We thought you would, like, never fess up Misty!"

Delia: "Oh finally! I can't wait till they have kids!"

Gary: "So Ash, you finally decided to be a man. Congrats!"

Paul: Disgusting...

Drew: That reminds me, I need to have a private talk with May... :crush:

Jesse, James & Meowth: "Well, took you long enough twerps!"

Professor Oak: "Congratulations, Ash and Misty. I hope you two have a happy life together."

Last edited:
Though that promise seems to be somewhere lost in Ash's mind :/

He hasn't. The sentence was "Will I see you again?" - "You will, I swear!" and they MET again. In Hoenn. 2 times. (when you see this *cough*stupid*cough* US Special [Mirage Pokémon] also as a real episode, then it was 3 times).
So they have seen each other again and they kept their promise.
The promise said not "will we see each other every day/month/year again", if you can see what I mean.

(I don't believe Misty will be shown ever in the show again. So - that's what I think when I read the producers statements)

HA!

Tracey & Brock: Called it! *High Five*

Misty's sisters would proceed to tease her

May & Dawn: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

May: (I think I need to have a talk with Drew.:crush:)

Nice one!!I can really imagine how they react and their expressions with that!!^^

Brock & Tracey: "It's about damn time!"

Pikachu: "Pi-Pikachu! Pikachu, Pika-pi!" Translation: "THANK GOD! I thought you two would NEVER confess!"

Togepi: Togepri! Toge-Togepri-pri! Translation: "Yay! Mommy & Daddy are going to get married!"

May & Dawn: "Aww, that's so sweet!"

Max: "I'm really happy for you guys!"

Iris: "I have no idea what's going on, but good for you Ash!"

Dento: "Congratulations Ash!" You lucky son of a bitch!

The 3 Sensational Sisters: "It's about time! We thought you would, like, never fess up Misty!"

Delia: "Oh finally! I can't wait till they have kids!"

Gary: "So Ash, you finally decided to be a man. Congrats!"

Paul: Disgusting...

Drew: That reminds me, I need to have a private talk with May... :crush:

Jesse, James & Meowth: "Well, took you long enough twerps!"

Professor Oak: "Congratulations, Ash and Misty. I hope you two have a happy life together."

-Love it!!This is really something needed for a PARTY,PARTY celebration!!.

He hasn't. The sentence was "Will I see you again?" - "You will, I swear!" and they MET again. In Hoenn. 2 times. (when you see this *cough*stupid*cough* US Special [Mirage Pokémon] also as a real episode, then it was 3 times).
So they have seen each other again and they kept their promise.
The promise said not "will we see each other every day/month/year again", if you can see what I mean.

(I don't believe Misty will be shown ever in the show again. So - that's what I think when I read the producers statements)

*nods*I hope that promise is always a PROMISE!and there's possibility that she's be returning for that promise,but I actually think,it depends on the writer...I hope the writers would bring back the old characters and specially Misty!!and It's not Impossible to happened..*I hope*

Tracey: Great!!I was waiting for this to happened.*I can't wait to draw them in my next sketches*

Brock: I'm expecting this to happened,..I'm happy for both of you.

*Co-ordinators' reaction*
Dawn: *High-five* congratz for both of you!

May: I'm happy for you,*I wonder if Drew would feel the same way*

Drew: I believe this is going to happened..

-----------
Delia: Oh,my boy is growing up so fast,I wish all the best for both of you,and congratulations!!

What is your favourite Pokeshipping quote?

I'm a little late but I wanna answer this topic too ^^
My favorite quote is from Misty Meets Her Match, this is what Rudy told Ash in the end of the episode:

Rudy: I hope you know, you're a very lucky guy, Ash.
Ash: Lucky? What do you mean?
Rudy: You'll see someday.

:crush:

How would they react? Hmmm ;)

Well Brock would probably tear up and be all 'AT LEAST YOU TWO HAVE FOUND LOVE!' And then they'd have to help him get over his failed love life.

Tracey would say he always saw it coming xD
May would be happy for them and probably want to plan some kind of party to celebrate. Dawn doesn't know Misty, but she'd probably mention the lure that Ash wouldn't let her use ;D

And we all know the most excited would be none other than Ash's mom! :D
Oh, and Gary would be pretty shocked. But I like to think Ash would try and brag about it to him <3

I'm a little late but I wanna answer this topic too ^^
My favorite quote is from Misty Meets Her Match, this is what Rudy told Ash in the end of the episode:

Rudy: I hope you know, you're a very lucky guy, Ash.
Ash: Lucky? What do you mean?
Rudy: You'll see someday.

:crush:

:p same haha

I also love the scene from when team rocket teased the two of them.

Hey guys, just to let you know I'm back and not dead XD

I have a new youtube account called: Melody1989Studios and I don't plan on continuing Pokeshipping News and Update, however I'm working on a new project call My Selfish Sacrifice which will be related to pokeshipping in a way, the first thing I've done is created this song "Missing Kasumi" originally by The Saturdays but I altered the word to fit our situation. Please be the first to comment being noone has yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ctM1BSFrM

Lets keep Pokeshipping alive in our fanart and fanfics!

Oh wow. That nearly made me cry. I got all teary-eyed. I'm also delighted to know that you haven't given up quite yet.

It was great!

Daisy, Lily, and Violet (The Sensational Sisters): HA! When you came back to the gym with him I knew there was something going on! Misty has a boyfriend, Misty has a boyfriend! He's certainly not my type but you're no prize yourself Misty. "continues teasing"

Brock: Hehe I knew it. I knew they would get together someday! Oh that reminds me, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, here I come!!!

Tracey: So thats why they were so close when we were traveling. Can't wait to draw a sketch of them. Oh well I knew it was going to happen someday

Dawn: So this is what all that fuss about the lure was all about. So apparently you told me she was just a friend but you secretly loved her!

May: I knew it! I could see it coming when you visited us in Hoenn, Misty. Congratulations Ash and Misty! :) *ahh.. what if it was me and Drew who confessed*

Delia: My little boy is growing up so fast... good luck to both of you. *squeals* I CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY HAVE KIDS!! :)

(Rudy comes back and says something) Rudy: You finally realize how lucky you are Ash... Congrats Misty and Ash..

(Melody comes back as well) Melody: Well well well if it isn't that stubborn girl who said he was only a friend when I teased them.

Gary: WHATTT??? Ashy-boy has a GIRLFRIEND???

Paul: Well it seems like Pathetic got a girlfriend. *damn it I still don't have one maybe I'll have a little talk with Dawn*

Hey guys, just to let you know I'm back and not dead XD

I have a new youtube account called: Melody1989Studios and I don't plan on continuing Pokeshipping News and Update, however I'm working on a new project call My Selfish Sacrifice which will be related to pokeshipping in a way, the first thing I've done is created this song "Missing Kasumi" originally by The Saturdays but I altered the word to fit our situation. Please be the first to comment being noone has yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ctM1BSFrM

Lets keep Pokeshipping alive in our fanart and fanfics!

I like they lyrics and the tune, but frankly, the electronic voice freaked me out and hurt my ears a little.

I'm not in a creative enough mood to answer the topic but I know what Dawn would day.

Ash: YOU SEE DAWN I TOLD YOU MISTY LIKED ME!

Dawn: Whose Misty again?

Ash: -_- Remember that lure?

Dawn: OMA YOUR DATING A PIECE OF PLASTIC?

That was a really cute video and song! (Even if the voice was a little weird haha, but the lyrics were nice! :D) And I'm glad to know you're still a fan! <3

Ash - I am not alone, my friends will always be there for me

One of my favorite Ash lines ;-;

I'm not in a creative enough mood to answer the topic but I know what Dawn would day.

Ash: YOU SEE DAWN I TOLD YOU MISTY LIKED ME!

Dawn: Whose Misty again?

Ash: -_- Remember that lure?

Dawn: OMA YOUR DATING A PIECE OF PLASTIC?

I lol'd so hard XD

And nice pics Talia ^^

Back
Top Bottom