• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Pretty sure the first pic is from Gotta Catch Ya Later, when Ash is giving his "MY FRIENDS ARE WITH ME" speech after he climbs out of the hole TR dug.

2nd pic looks like it's from it's from the same episode, but I can't remember where in the episode it is.

Where are those pics from? I think I missed those episodes

I was wondering the same thing.
Incidentally, thought I might share a piece I did a few days ago:
farewell_to_battle__a__and_m__by_thenormish-d30stlx.jpg

"Farewell to Battle: Ash and Misty" by me, TheNormish.
link:http://thenormish.deviantart.com/#/d30stlx

Lol, awesome Normish :D

Speaking of fanstuff. Boredom got the best of me.
AAMLLOVE.png
BOREDOM RULES ALL XD

Alright: new topic, sort of in line with the artwork I posted, and also because I like history:

Which historical period (for the purposes of this, choose one of our world's historical periods and "transplant" it to Pokemon) do you think suits this ship best?

My personal favorite is (obviously) the 18th and early 19th Centuries. There was just something romantic about he whole period, but also suitably good for adventuring, which we all know is Ash's forte.

Pretty sure the first pic is from Gotta Catch Ya Later, when Ash is giving his "MY FRIENDS ARE WITH ME" speech after he climbs out of the hole TR dug.

2nd pic looks like it's from it's from the same episode, but I can't remember where in the episode it is.

Ahh alright. It's been so long since I've seen the episode in its entirety I just couldn't place them. I would've been surprised if they were from later episodes and they were some hint I missed haha.

Alright: new topic, sort of in line with the artwork I posted, and also because I like history:

Which historical period (for the purposes of this, choose one of our world's historical periods and "transplant" it to Pokemon) do you think suits this ship best?

My personal favorite is (obviously) the 18th and early 19th Centuries. There was just something romantic about he whole period, but also suitably good for adventuring, which we all know is Ash's forte.

Hmm, this is a rather tough question. I say 16th century Europe

AAMLLOVE.png
BOREDOM RULES ALL XD

Aww..:)..It's so awesome!!

@The Normish
Nice!

Ash: YOU SEE DAWN I TOLD YOU MISTY LIKED ME!

Dawn: Whose Misty again?

Ash: -_- Remember that lure?

Dawn: OMA YOUR DATING A PIECE OF PLASTIC?

Nice lines!I really love Ash mentioning Misty,*Ash mentioning Misty in DP,is one of my favorite lines*

@Melody
The vid. is great!Nice to see you here in thread againXD

and the pics were great..that reminds me to watch some old episodes again.^^

AAMLLOVE.png
BOREDOM RULES ALL XD

That's so cute! <3

Ash: YOU SEE DAWN I TOLD YOU MISTY LIKED ME!

Dawn: Whose Misty again?

Ash: -_- Remember that lure?

Dawn: OMA YOUR DATING A PIECE OF PLASTIC?

I can totally see this happening (that Misty lure in DP was such an awesome moment, I wasn't expecting it at all which made it even better).

Yeah those pics are both from Gotta Catch Ya Later ;D The first is when he got out of the hole, and the second was when he was trapped in the hole and started thinking about Misty saying the whole 'Will you be okay without me' thing ... AWW.

What time period? Well I have no clue. But it would be cool for Ash and Misty to be a Cowboy and Cowgirl <3 I don't know why o_O;;

1st pic - MEANT TO BEEEE
2nd pic - Misty thinks Ash is sweet. Now that she's leaving there's no need to act like she doesn't xD
3rd pic - Ash being insensitive. NICE.

Oh!!The screenies are awesome..

here's some..

winkilu.gif

traceyisleftoutofthethreesome.jpg

I really love posting this pic!

misty182.jpg

Totodile Duel is one of my favorite episode!!I love this scene..XD

Back
Top Bottom