• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I know this is old, but guess what two characters are represented as the mom and dad in this article?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/113/1136821p1.html

I'm not sure if it has been posted here, seeing as how I haven't been here in a long while and I have some catching up to do in this topic. Let's get some life back into this place!

Wow,amazingand really have funny lines..,but It's cute:)
*oh,old times*..I never seen that before..that's cool..

Speaking of art, here's a new Miya piece!
(I don't believe she had a problem with me posting the last one so here's this one too)

http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com/art/AaMl-Auch-im-Regen-188454956?q=+sort%3Atime+aaml&qo=4

I absolutely love this one!

That's so sweet pic! Thank you for posting it here *__* Miyas artworks are always so awesome. I had to work hard if I ever want to get to the same level in drawing.

And talking about drawing, I have lots of ideas for the contest but I really don't know which one to execute ^^;

I know this is old, but guess what two characters are represented as the mom and dad in this article?

I'm not sure if it has been posted here, seeing as how I haven't been here in a long while and I have some catching up to do in this topic. Let's get some life back into this place!

haha yea I posted that back on thanksgiving I think. Still funny though

Speaking of art, here's a new Miya piece!
(I don't believe she had a problem with me posting the last one so here's this one too)

http://miyatoriaka.deviantart.com/art/AaMl-Auch-im-Regen-188454956?q=+sort%3Atime+aaml&qo=4

I absolutely love this one!

Oh wow that is absolutely brilliant! It's a pity Miya doesn't see herself how amazing her fanart is.

Yeah I saw this when firezard posted it a while back. I agree with it too - I think the new Pokémon are really unoriginal.

Yeah I saw this when firezard posted it a while back. I agree with it too - I think the new Pokémon are really unoriginal.

really??*scan through each page*Wow,maybe I miss that post back..anyway..the screenshot in the last is cute..what episode is it from??

really??*scan through each page*Wow,maybe I miss that post back..anyway..the screenshot in the last is cute..what episode is it from??

Haha I was concentrating so much on the jokes and the pic at the top I didn't even give the final screenshot a second thought. That's a good question cause it is cute.

Last edited:
With regards to the thanksgiving thing:

I-Find-Humerus_500x500.jpg

Oh, puns! How I love you so.

Haha I was concentrating so much on the jokes and the pic at the top I didn't even give the final screenshot a second thought. That's a good question cause it is cute.

What screenshot? In where? In the thanksgiving thing? The one where they look like they're on a date? If so then I would also like to know. If not, then... I would also like to know which screenshot you're talking about.

I'd also like to know where the last two screenshots are from, they don't ring any bells for me.

What screenshot? In where? In the thanksgiving thing? The one where they look like they're on a date? If so then I would also like to know. If not, then... I would also like to know which screenshot you're talking about.

Yes the one at the end of the article.

Last edited by a moderator:

From the thanksgiving link..*is it*..The screenshot in the very last,in the very end..*I really don't know what I should say*,..

That's a good question cause it is cute.
haha..I really like to know where that screenshot is from,It made me look curious..but It's cute..I just love to see that scene all over again,I wonder..

It's seems that we all do want to know where that came from..:)

Last edited:
Okay, took a night, but no. Let's not be posting any more images like that one. It's got nothing to do with the subject at hand, and if they had all been appropriate, it could fly. But it wasn't, and so it's not.

Okay?

I'd also like to know where the last two screenshots are from, they don't ring any bells for me.

I don't know exactly which episode it is, but I'm pretty sure it's in season 1 where he's in the Pokemon league, and they're eating at that restaurant because, since Ash is participating, he can get all of the food for free.
I could be wrong though - it would be worth double-checking on Bulbapedia or some site like that.

Here's a topic (I think we need one)-

If a young-teen Ash somehow found out by heresay that Misty's big x-mas wish was a kiss with him, what would he do?

On a side note, I posted more Rage of the Elements. ;)

If a young-teen Ash somehow found out by heresay that Misty's big x-mas wish was a kiss with him, what would he do?

On a side note, I posted more Rage of the Elements. ;)

Probably freak out, since he wouldn't know how to deal with the situation. He might grant her wish if he could figure out his feelings for her before the season was over (unlikely, but possible).

Okay, took a night, but no. Let's not be posting any more images like that one. It's got nothing to do with the subject at hand, and if they had all been appropriate, it could fly. But it wasn't, and so it's not.

Okay?

Okay!!

----------------------

He wopuld like..''Oh no,What should I do,What do I have to give her as an exchange?''He'll be thinking how he would say and his feelings when Misty is there.

Hey guys *waves*

I'm sorry if I'm disturbing your discussion but I saw a few feedbacks of one of my pictures in the last pages here, and because of I wasn't online I only wanted to ask for what you're talking about O__O

"Slipping away"???
I don't slip away, I only say my Ash and Misty artwork isn't as good as in early times anymore. I mean, come on, you see it yourself, it's not the same anymore, but I still love to draw it more then anything else ♥
I only hope you still can have fun with them. That's all which counts to me :3

So thank you and again: Sorry for disturbing. I only wanted to make things clear ^^;

Hey guys *waves*

I'm sorry if I'm disturbing your discussion but I saw a few feedbacks of one of my pictures in the last pages here, and because of I wasn't online I only wanted to ask for what you're talking about O__O

"Slipping away"???
I don't slip away, I only say my Ash and Misty artwork isn't as good as in early times anymore. I mean, come on, you see it yourself, it's not the same anymore, but I still love to draw it more then anything else ♥

So thank you and again: Sorry for disturbing. I only wanted to make things clear ^^;

Ô___Ô Your art is just getting better everytime! I don't know if you see it yourself but we sure do. So don't say it's "not the same anymore". :nono:

Hey guys *waves*

"Slipping away"???

No, your artwork is still brilliant! That one that was posted a couple of pages back is probably one of my favourite AAML fanarts.
AND I still can't wait to find out what happens next in FAITH!

He'd probably initially be shocked, but since it would be on his mind he'd start to think more about Misty and whether he actually wanted this (but we all know he does, hehe)
And then...let's just say I don't think Misty would be disappointed with Ash's decision.

Hmm, for the topic, I think Ash would be happy, but also nervous and confused about what he should do.

Back
Top Bottom