• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

ok once again don't like the killin of either one so...... not gonna answer and gonna go think happy thoughts

How would Ash react if he were to receive a phone call hearing that Misty drown in a tragic accident? Or vice-versa how would Misty react if she heard Ash was killed in an accident spontaneously while traveling in Unova?

I agree with AvidPSFan. Although they'd both by overcome by grief anyway, if they hadn't admitted their love to each other then this pain would be immensely amplified. Having said that, though, I also don't like to think of characters dying (especially if it hadn't become canon before then) so I guess we can say that, in this case, it's a good job TCPi (or whoever does the english dub now) doesn't like to address any sort of real-life situation in the anime so as to keep children's minds 'intact', so we can be quite certain that we'll never see any character deaths in the show.

Oh and welcome Mooites! (or welcome back, as the case may be)

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm Mooites! I was an avid member a year ago, and now I'm back in the action!

I miss shipping! Pokeshipping is still the best Ash ship ;D I support it! Maybe because when Ash is acting immature and Misty rolls her eyes at him it reminds me of my boyfriend and I XD

Welcome back Mooities!

----
Been away for some days here..I showed ONE of my pokeshipping fanart to my classmates and they reacted to it by asking: ''Ash and Misty..couples?'',XD but mostly says, ''They look great together''..
sorry for being off topic.
-----

How would Ash react if he were to receive a phone call hearing that Misty drown in a tragic accident? Or vice-versa how would Misty react if she heard Ash was killed in an accident spontaneously while traveling in Unova?

uhm..Concerned and worried..I can see Ash would leave Unova if he heard that news about Misty..and I agreed with AvidPSFan also on how both will feel.

Yeah, I'm not particularly fond of the idea of either of them dying either haha! I got bored and no one was talking for awhile so I was like...I'll ask a random question ahaha. I was just curious if anyone on here draws if they'd be willing to take a request(am I supposed to ask that somewhere else? Y'know what it's a pokeshipping request to idc) I wanted someone to draw there favorite scene or whatever scene they like from my one-shot The Lure Allure. Sorry, if I seem pushy or anything I just would love an illustration so if anyone's interested that'd be awesome! I'd love artwork for my other stories but, I won't push it, I wouldn't make anyone read my long stories aha but, the one I'm asking is just a one-shot!

Thanks~Everyone!!!!

I was just curious if anyone on here draws if they'd be willing to take a request(am I supposed to ask that somewhere else? Y'know what it's a pokeshipping request to idc) I wanted someone to draw there favorite scene or whatever scene they like from my one-shot The Lure Allure. Sorry, if I seem pushy or anything I just would love an illustration so if anyone's interested that'd be awesome!

I'm afraid I can't draw at all, but I typed 'Misty lure' into Deviantart and found this, which I guess holds some relevance to your fic (at least it has the lure and Iris in it)

Anyway, time for a new topic (and just because I happened to think of one pretty quick this time):

Whereabouts in the Pokemon world do you think would be the perfect place for Pokeshipping to become canon?

Anyway, time for a new topic (and just because I happened to think of one pretty quick this time):

Whereabouts in the Pokemon world do you think would be the perfect place for Pokeshipping to become canon?

Cerulean Cape or the lake where Ash & Misty first met.

Well, I pretty much agree with AvidPSFan, though I'm not sure about Cerulean Cape. I don't think they've ever mentioned it in the anime at all, have they? They could introduce it for the sole purpose of Pokeshipping becoming canon there, whenever that might be. I'm more inclined to say the spot where they first met.

Well, I pretty much agree with AvidPSFan, though I'm not sure about Cerulean Cape. I don't think they've ever mentioned it in the anime at all, have they? They could introduce it for the sole purpose of Pokeshipping becoming canon there, whenever that might be. I'm more inclined to say the spot where they first met.

I think Cerulean Cape was only introduced in Heartgold and Soulsilver, and the last time Cerulean city was shown in the anime to a reasonable extent was Pokemon Chronicles, although I agree that if Pokeshipping were to become canon, they could always bring it in to the anime for that reason.

Having said that though, Misty was with that 'Mystery date guy' when you find her at Cerulean cape in the games, so maybe the lake where they met is a better idea.

I was just curious if anyone on here draws if they'd be willing to take a request(am I supposed to ask that somewhere else? Y'know what it's a pokeshipping request to idc) I wanted someone to draw there favorite scene or whatever scene they like from my one-shot The Lure Allure. Sorry, if I seem pushy or anything I just would love an illustration so if anyone's interested that'd be awesome!
Maybe I could draw you some fic illustration. I haven't had any good ideas for a Pokeshipping pic lately and it would be fun to draw a scene of your fic ^^

It's just obvious- they have to be together! So sad when Misty left... PokéShipping Forever!

I would love to see it happen in the Cerulean Gym in one of the hallways with all the tanks of water Pokemon. It would be cute if as Ash and Misty are talking and discussing they're true feelings, the Pokemon in the background are watching them and sort of cheering them on (I am mostly thinking of Seel who could clap, but all the Pokemon could definitely contribute). Then Misty's Luvdisc could swim by as they kiss :) (although maybe the kiss wouldn't actually be shown... but it could definitely be implied!)

I would love to see it happen in the Cerulean Gym in one of the hallways with all the tanks of water Pokemon. It would be cute if as Ash and Misty are talking and discussing they're true feelings, the Pokemon in the background are watching them and sort of cheering them on (I am mostly thinking of Seel who could clap, but all the Pokemon could definitely contribute). Then Misty's Luvdisc could swim by as they kiss :) (although maybe the kiss wouldn't actually be shown... but it could definitely be implied!)
I like this idea, sounds very sweet. I could also imagine Misty's Caserin and maybe Daisy's Luvdisc too swimming by.

It's just obvious- they have to be together! So sad when Misty left... PokéShipping Forever!

Personally, I think they have a very close friendship/rival thing and its quite obvious for some hints involving the two. I got to admit, it's really sad when Misty left..but that's not a hindrance in supporting a ship you'll love forever^^

btw..shayminrules,welcome to the thread!

Hmmm...the perfect place for Pokeshipping to become canon...well, I can only see it becoming canon in an epilogue at the end of the series or maybe Misty could give Ash a kiss when he finally becomes a Pokemon master and that could kind of seal the deal that they end up together. I would love that and they could show in the credits a pic of them at their wedding and then another shot of them sending their son/daughter out on a journey xD

But, if there were to be a specific scene I think it would be cute, like others said, by Cerulean Cape. Or maybe Ash could pay Misty a surprise visit at the gym and they could unravel and confess their feelings there :)

Or maybe Ash could pay Misty a surprise visit at the gym and they could unravel and confess their feelings there :)

Yeah. Ash should visit Misty sometimes in the gym or send something to her [just like the lure Misty gave him] or a pokemon specially water types. It would be cool if Ash would try to invite her or take her in Unova even once..

I just watched BW26, the fishing episode and unfortunately there wasn't any sign of Misty special lure , as I expected.

I just watched BW26, the fishing episode and unfortunately there wasn't any sign of Misty special lure , as I expected.

So, no lure right?I have a little expectation for the lure to appear again..but I hope either the handkerchief or the lure can have appearances in the further episodes.

-----
Oh yeah,Just want to share.
I used a pokeshipping pic as my cellphone wallpaper, then the next time I saw them,they forward that pic in their own cellphones. All I can say that even now, they've still remember Misty and the time she's with Ash<3
----

Pikapwn, welcome!

Back
Top Bottom