• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I really want the handkerchief appears(well of course I want the lure to appear too, but if I had 2 choose...) because it's way more "symbolic" and romantic ;)

I really want the handkerchief appears(well of course I want the lure to appear too, but if I had 2 choose...) because it's way more "symbolic" and romantic ;)

Yeah, you're right. Besides, I also love the to see the lure too..It reminds me that no matter where Misty is as long as Ash takes the lure with him, it seems that Misty is travelling with Ash:)

------
Screenshot time!
movie4-2.jpg

*the jp. ending of movie 4*

Agreed with that. I wonder whether Ash still has the handkerchief with him somwhere in his backpack :/

It reminds me that no matter where Misty is as long as Ash takes the lure with him, it seems that Misty is travelling with Ash:)
Awww this is very cute thought. I haven't ever thought about the lure that way but now that you mentioned it I think you're right.

I wonder whether Ash still has the handkerchief with him somwhere in his backpack :/

I've been also thinking about the same thing..[I know he keeps it somewhere] I wonder if the writers will make an appearance for both [handkerchief and the lure]?

Awww this is very cute thought. I haven't ever thought about the lure that way but now that you mentioned it I think you're right.

thanks*smiles*. Actually,I just thought of that idea just now..It's the first thing that comes into my head when I post here about the lure^_^

Heyy now [again] I'm in the mood that I'd want to read some Pokeshippy fics. I've read some of them on FF.net but can you suggest some fics which totally are worth reading? *giving puppy dog eyes*

Shame about the lure not being in that episode. Can't say I'm surprised, though.

Heyy now [again] I'm in the mood that I'd want to read some Pokeshippy fics. I've read some of them on FF.net but can you suggest some fics which totally are worth reading? *giving puppy dog eyes*

Try the "communities" section of FF.net. The ones devoted to Pokeshipping will have what you're looking for. Though be aware, a story in a community isn't necessarily good, and a story that's good won't necessarily be in a community, it just makes it more likely that it's worth your time.

Poor lure :( Didn't expect it to make an appearance, wanted it to but, knew it wouldn't *sigh* come on writers!!!

It been months the last time I read fanfics, I don't have much time reading fanfics nowadays but I still find some fanfics that suits my interest. How about a fanfiction written by Highqueen. It's about Misty and her mystery man. Although I didn't read that one yet, I kinda interested with it[planning to read it].

So the lure didn't appear then? Pity, it would have been a good place to slot it in.

Yeah, you're right. Besides, I also love the to see the lure too..It reminds me that no matter where Misty is as long as Ash takes the lure with him, it seems that Misty is travelling with Ash:)

I never thought about it that way. I suppose it gives us hope that because he didn't leave it at home at the start of BW, it'll appear in the anime again. (along with Misty hopefully)

I never thought about it that way. I suppose it gives us hope that because he didn't leave it at home at the start of BW, it'll appear in the anime again. (along with Misty hopefully)
How do you know Ash didn't leave the lure at home? If you're referring to the stuff on Ash's bookshelf in the begiining of BW001, they're all things he received during his Sinnoh journey.

How do you know Ash didn't leave the lure at home? If you're referring to the stuff on Ash's bookshelf in the begiining of BW001, they're all things he received during his Sinnoh journey.

Oh...yeah...well at the minute I'm just assuming that he didn't leave it at home because it wasn't on the bookshelf. Besides, Ash would probably be more inclined to keep the lure with him because he can use it when he goes fishing in Unova (as well as it reminding him of Misty), whereas the Teddiursa doll was just an ornament and didn't serve any other purpose apart from being a gift from a friend, so I suppose he'd have to leave that at home.

As for the handkerchief, I doubt that'll ever appear again - it really only held any relevance in Gotta Catch ya Later.

I doubt the handkerchief will appear either it would've had a significant appearance by now if it was. Maybe, with Cilan loving fishing so much the lure will appear in the future? (Whoo for unlikely wishful thinking)

Anyhoo, I wrote another Pokeshipping one-shot, please give me feedback :) I do warn you it's depressing! It takes place in the future when Ash and Misty are a couple. Enjoy: A Cold Heart Is a Dead Heart, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

^Maybe he had left it at home just to keep it on a safe place.

So the lure didn't appear then? Pity, it would have been a good place to slot it in.

Yeah. so much for the ''little'' expectations BW026 would be the perfect time for Ash to mention Misty if he remembers about the fishing lure but sadly, it didn't happened too.

I'm disappointed too about the lack of the lure. I guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that Misty will receive a mention at some point in the future.

As a side note, I'm loving this new layout.

I'm disappointed too about the lack of the lure. I guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that Misty will receive a mention at some point in the future.

As a side note, I'm loving this new layout.

Me tooXD. Yeah..I guess we also need to wait if there's any chances of hints will happened and at the same time if Misty's going to return or not.

the lure didn't appear!???!!!! WHY THE FUCK NOT!....sorry I'm kinda excited right now hahah

the lure didn't appear!???!!!! WHY THE FUCK NOT!....sorry I'm kinda excited right now hahah
Perhaps because it had it's own re-appearance in DP. Like the handkerchief made only one appearance in AG after GCYL and was totally forgotten then.
Writers usually don't use this kind of things in episodes more than once.

Perhaps because it had it's own re-appearance in DP. Like the handkerchief made only one appearance in AG after GCYL and was totally forgotten then.
Writers usually don't use this kind of things in episodes more than once.

Sadly and I think you're right about that...
I guess having another Misty cameo would be impossible.. too..
I hope the writers would make at least one in BW..
or at least Ash will say something about Misty with Cilan and Iris

Hmm...this thread seems depressingly low on things to discuss all of a sudden. Allow me to try and rectify that!

Who in the anime (excluding Pokemon) would Ash confess his feelings for Misty to, and what could they do to help him understand these feelings?

Who in the anime (excluding Pokemon) would Ash confess his feelings for Misty to, and what could they do to help him understand these feelings?

I think Ash would confess his feelings for Misty to his mother. After all, she's the only family of his that we know of, and they're somewhat close. I think Delia could convince Ash to tell Misty.

Back
Top Bottom