• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Hi everyone just wanna stopped by and say..

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

What do you think Ash and Misty's valentine would be?

A poke-date theme surprise would be. Or maybe Misty's return to Ash's group would definitely a good valentine present. Ash, a confession would be cuteXD

I just saw that fanart of Miya just yesterday.. (I believe it is called the Lost scene?) It's really cute. (And I just add it to my favorites).XD

Shit, I missed PokéShipping VD?

NOOOOO!

Anyways, what happened here? Is this a thost gown?

I love spoonerism.

So, anyone got a topic for Msh and Aisty love?

Unfortunately.. you did miss it but as long as the love for the shipping never fades.. it will always remains unchanged..

Actually, there's nothing huge happened around here. Nice typing of Ash and Misty's name in the improper way..XD

I missed the day when Misty use to call Ash ''Baka''

Good ol' times.. Yeah I miss their arguments and exchange of words to each other. Specially when Misty is in a bad temper..XD

Hi everyone! This is my first post on Bulbagarden, and I knew I wanted it to be on the Pokeshipping thread, so here it is! I don't really feel new because I was the dummy that found the old thread instead of this one and read 444 pages until the end and then I realized that it was closed. Kind of upset now. So I'm well versed in Pokeshipping. And I love it. The end. I look forward to posting more and getting to know all of you! (in a non-creepy way) :)

Hi everyone! This is my first post on Bulbagarden, and I knew I wanted it to be on the Pokeshipping thread, so here it is! I don't really feel new because I was the dummy that found the old thread instead of this one and read 444 pages until the end and then I realized that it was closed. Kind of upset now. So I'm well versed in Pokeshipping. And I love it. The end. I look forward to posting more and getting to know all of you! (in a non-creepy way) :)

Welcome to the Pokéshipping thread.

Wait, you found the old one? Wow, Bulbapedia REALLY needs to link to this one instead of the older one.

So - have fun.

Welcome! We also look forward to getting to know you (also in a non-creepy way). Always a pleasure to see new people posting here.

As for topics... I never was very good at coming up with them but, I'll give it a shot.

Who's your favorite in-show Pokeshipper?

Team Rocket for me. Pokeball Peril hit me like a truck to the side of the face when it first came out. That was what turned me into a Pokeshipper.

Sorry I was busy- just came back from skiing in Austria last night. That's why I've been so inactive.

Oh, wow. Did you read the whole of this one too? |D As, that would have been very sore on the old index finger. But, yes- Greetings! I hope you enjoy yourself in this thread, and in Bulbagarden Forums as a whole.
As for topics... I never was very good at coming up with them but, I'll give it a shot.

Um, yes, the TRio were indeed rather splendid, but I think my favourite was Tracey, I don't know why, but in "Wherefore Art Thou Pokemon?", it's just the way he commented on it so slyly, that really made me love it, and of course, their reaction.

Its so nice to be welcomed, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
Anyway, no I didn't read all of this thread (though I might) but I did read a few pages. Okay, topic response time:

Hmmm, I like both Team Rocket (love Pokeball Peril) and Tracey, but my favorite Pokeshipper has to be Melody. I loved the way she teased them, and she picked up on the nature of their relationship after just meeting them. Finally she let Misty go save Ash because she respects their bond.

The topic?

Tracey or Melody. Meh, it made sense - Shipping never made sense. I think.

Anyways - I really don't know what to say night row. I might also ship Ash w/ someone else. Dunno. Anyone else a multishipper?

Yeah, Melody too, forgot her for a moment- her approach to the ship was just brilliant and fiesty.

I might also ship Ash w/ someone else. Dunno. Anyone else a multishipper?

Guilty! Still, I guess I love looking all sorts of interactions between all the characters.

Welcome to the thread! I read the whole old thread first too, then realised I'd wasted my time, haha :-D

To agree with other people, probably either Team Rocket or Melody. Melody because Pokemon 2000 was what got me into pokeshipping in the first place, and Team Rocket because, let's face it, that scene in Pokeball Peril is unbeatable!

Ooh, I forgot about Melody! How could I forget about Melody? What a blasphemer I am! But Team Rocket still takes the cake for me.

Welcome to the thread! I read the whole old thread first too, then realised I'd wasted my time, haha :-D

Well, I wouldn't call that a waste of time. You get to see people's opinions on different matters, you get the general feel of the thread, and forum posts make for pretty quick reading. But it does make us (myself included, I've done it too) total dorks :p

And, yeah, multishipping's fine. It's all what you make of it, in my opinion.

Hello all. Just passing through. I feel like I've been neglecting this thread, but I haven't had anything worthwhile to say. Still love PokeShipping though.

Hey guys!Just stopping by to say its my birthday! and I just want to put this topic since we talk about this in one of our subject topics. Do you think Ash and Misty's first impression last?

Hey guys!Just stopping by to say its my birthday! and I just want to put this topic since we talk about this in one of our subject topics. Do you think Ash and Misty's first impression last?

No and that's good because their first impressions of each other weren't pleasant.

Happy Birthday!
And, hm. They both weren't very impressed with one another at the beginning, so I didn't think that remained. However, I do believe some of Misty's developed- she was infatuated with Ash from the Early episodes and followed him, for a slightly exaggerated excuse. There was certainly some feeling of hers which flickered that early, that we could say, helped her to form a strong bond with Ash in the future.

Back
Top Bottom