• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Wew, I haven't been here for some time. Our finals wasn't even finished yet and even its Saturday, I had to go to classes!XD I tihnk I'll go answer this one over.

What flashbacks (in relation to Pokeshipping) would you like to see and what would you like Ash's reaction in BW to them to be?

I could probably see him mentioning the lure and the handkerchief, those two gifts Misty gave to him.. I could see him mentioning how Misty have guided him through his first battles and that could be one of the things that improved his battle strategies or those moments they shared together for the first time they meet, how he met his first companion.

Welcome, @DarkBlastoise27;, good to have you around.
Gosh, great answers! I never think of the more symbolic hints immediately, and I wind up hitting my head in why didn't I, haha. I am fond of the whole Ash commenting on her guiding him through reminisce there, yes. Time for my answer:

What flashbacks (in relation to Pokeshipping) would you like to see and what would you like Ash's reaction in BW to them to be?

I wouldn't mind Ash recalling his ghost lifting her into the air in The Tower of Terror, and commenting lightly how fun she was to tease.

I wouldn't mind Ash recalling his ghost lifting her into the air in The Tower of Terror, and commenting lightly how fun she was to tease.

Oh yeah, that would be nice. And in addition to that, it would be so nice to see him blush whenever he recalls those times with Misty or at least blushed whenever he said Misty's name.XD

As Likeitornot said, it would be nice to see Ash be reminded of his arguments with Misty such as in Ash Catches a Pokemon and Electric Shock Showdown, but when I saw this topic, the first thing I thought of was the scene in Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village where Ash and Misty get caught in a net hanging from a tree and they just sit talking/arguing until Brock comes to cut them down (I'd post a screenshot but even after all this time I still don't know how).

I don't know why I thought of that before things like The Ghost of Maiden's Peak, but it just seems like that scene is one of their most personal moments, and it'd be nice if something in BW suddenly reminded Ash of that.

Ash will never acheive romance cause he'll always be 10? Only girls have the miscomfort of adult thoughts in that age..

Ash will never acheive romance cause he'll always be 10? Only girls have the miscomfort of adult thoughts in that age..

Hey, just a head's up, when making posts in this thread, just make sure that they directly refer to the topic, Pokeshipping, and not just Ash in love in general.

It's pretty much universally agreed (even by most anti-Pokeshippers) that Misty has feelings for Ash, although just because he's destined to be 10 forever and can't possibly actually love Misty at this point, it doesn't mean he can't have a slight infatuation with her that could develop into something more as they get older. I think that's why we're all hoping to see that big series epilogue; to see an older Ash's take on romance and if his thoughts about Misty have evolved.

It's pretty much universally agreed (even by most anti-Pokeshippers) that Misty has feelings for Ash,
Did I ever say that she doesn't?

although just because he's destined to be 10 forever and can't possibly actually love Misty at this point,
Hahahaha, yup that's what I mean, and it's sad.

it doesn't mean he can't have a slight infatuation with her that could develop into something more as they get older. I think that's why we're all hoping to see that big series epilogue; to see an older Ash's take on romance and if his thoughts about Misty have evolved.
Sure but right now Ash loves

the thought of beating Cynthia or Adler. He truly is in love with that one. So thinking about Misty would mean betrayal.

@likeitornot
It's like I'm saying that I don't think pokeshipping is good because the main character can't fall in love. So it is related to pokeshipping.

Last edited:
@Infinity Edge; I can comprehend that, and apologies for the mistake, but please in future, make sure your posts are more clear on that it is Pokeshipping, as it could have referred to any Ash shipping.

Also, this thread is for the support of Pokeshipping, not for stating why you dislike it. Thank you.

It's like I'm saying that I don't think pokeshipping is good because the main character can't fall in love. So it is related to pokeshipping.

Well this thread is for people who do think Pokeshipping is good, so not to be rude or anything but why did you come here?

Well this thread is for people who do think Pokeshipping is good, so not to be rude or anything but why did you come here?

To find out why they do that. And I know now.

@Infinity Edge; I can comprehend that, and apologies for the mistake, but please in future, make sure your posts are more clear on that it is Pokeshipping, as it could have referred to any Ash shipping.

Also, this thread is for the support of Pokeshipping, not for stating why you dislike it. Thank you.

I gotta reinstate myself though, I do like pokeshipping, even though actual shipping is not happening as of now. I think that's a pity, and that's what I don't like - which you could read from my previous responses.

Last edited:
I believe it's time for a topic, then.

What do you think Misty/Ash would pretend to have to do with the other in order to be alone with them for a while?

I feel the need to post these awesome fanarts here.

y4w4VCv.jpg

Image Credit: mei (maysroom) from Pixiv.

rTR9teT.png

Image Credit: mugime from Pixiv.

AIBlpsw.png

Image Credit: eizyu tokiwa

Why do I love Pokeshipping?

Simple, it's the oldest shipping out there! I have to also admit that they make a very nice couple in my eyes. Plus all their fights in my view are a cover-up for their feelings toward each other.

Hello guys! I've been away for some weeks and I did miss some discussions hereXD

@FANG-TAN - awesome fanarts there! Thanks for sharing.
@Scyther45 - Welcome to the thread.

As for the topic.
What do you think Misty/Ash would pretend to have to do with the other in order to be alone with them for a while?
Have a one-on-one battle with each other..on some place that they can be alone ,and who ever wins will take him/her out!XD sorry for my answer, I still feel sick and my mind haven't working for a whileXD.

Here's a banner drop I made last last month,hehe
stunned_zps488073d0.png

This is all for now~:)

Ah, that's a pretty cute answer, @⊱✿ Elghie;, time for mine, I suppose:

Well, I can see Misty using the "coach" excuse (she uses it against Macy to drag him away from her, I believe) in order to just spend some time with him. As what Ash would do, I don't know. He's not exactly what I'd consider cunning, by all means.

lashoutLOL.gif

Why does this thread a little silent these days..hmm.

---

Thank you @Likeitornot! I think I have to practice using the mention tags yet thank you for the info!XD

Indeed why didn't I thought of that!? That would be one of the best answers I could imagine on Misty's side. And it seems hard to pretend of something from Ash's side. He's not that into love but he can think of pokemons most of the time, probably he can do something about it using pokemons and stuffs!XD

Here's another banner dump!:)
moodfiedpoke_zpsa229499f.png

Back
Top Bottom