• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Oh that an adorable fanart! Happy Late Halloween guys! I know this is late but better late than never huh?
I haven't got something to share about but I know I shouldn't really be here at the moment I hope to come up something this November 7.XD

alkf_zpse01dbdc6.png

PicMonkeyCollage3_zps69eac8f7.png

PicMonkeyCollage_zpsf007fc91.png

Got a little fast edit with these banners. Tried to edit stuff just in case I won't be able to share something on Nov. 7XD
Countdown to Pokeshipping Day :)

~Ash.

Phenolpthalein those look amazing!

With Pokeshipping Day just right around corner....

What's you guys favorite Pokeshipping hints that's not talk about very much?

I like how Ash always let Misty use the bed like as showed in The Showdown at the Po-Ke Corral and Make room for Gloom

In Friend Or Foes alike from Season One, when Misty thought Richie was behind Ash going missing she ran on to the field and starter screaming and beating on him.

In The Lost Lapras from the Orange Islands series, when Tracy found out that Ash and Misty knew Professer Oak he decided to join the group, which upseted Misty who said "Hey! You can't just invite yourselve!" hmmm was Misty looking forward to traving alone with Ash?

Last edited:

I like how Ash always let Misty use the bed like as showed in The Showdown at the Po-Ke Corral and Make room for Gloom

In Friend Or Foes alike from Season One, when Misty thought Richie was behind Ash going missing she ran on to the field and starter screaming and beating on him.

In The Lost Lapras from the Orange Islands series, when Tracy found out that Ash and Misty knew Professer Oak he decided to join the group, which upseted Misty who said "Hey! You can't just invite yourselve!" hmmm was Misty looking forward to traving alone with Ash?

Oh thank you so much! I do like how you pointed out those hints. It's nice to know the fact that Ash let MIsty use the bed instead. I actually don't remember that.. Sorry I'm a terrible shipper.. but since I found a pic about that I find it really nice on Ash's side being a gentlemen for Misty.

HAPPY POKESHIPPING DAY everyone!!
Photo0135_zps03da8c0e.jpg

Oh and btw, feel free to call me Ashist/Ash.. Just in case my username is hard to type with XD.

Happy Pokeshipping day everyone!

I bet this was everyone's reaction to Misty leaving haha

[video=youtube;4Xf7YnCTMbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xf7YnCTMbw[/video]

Last edited:
Happy Pokeshipping Day, everyone! I guess it's a fitting day for me to emerge from the infinite depths of midterms...

I like those ones as well. I also like Dueling Heroes, the one during the Whirl Cup, when Ash wakes up to find Misty staring out of the window and they have a little talk. Then there's this shot of Misty that seems like it's from Ash's perspective that's similar to the one in Ghost of Maiden's Peak, the "Ash thinks Misty is pretty" one. I think it's a nice moment, maybe not a hint, but a moment.

And I've seen that video. It's pretty great.

Happy Pokeshipping Day, everyone! I guess it's a fitting day for me to emerge from the infinite depths of midterms...

I like those ones as well. I also like Dueling Heroes, the one during the Whirl Cup, when Ash wakes up to find Misty staring out of the window and they have a little talk. Then there's this shot of Misty that seems like it's from Ash's perspective that's similar to the one in Ghost of Maiden's Peak, the "Ash thinks Misty is pretty" one. I think it's a nice moment, maybe not a hint, but a moment.

And I've seen that video. It's pretty great.

Haha it's good to have you guys back, and let's not forget the infamous Queen of Hearts Card with Misty and Delia from the Japanese Spurt! Opening

250px-Spurt_Card_Ash_loves_Misty.png

It's very debatable but I counting it as a hint.

Ok guys, what about a topic?
How do you think Ash's current companions would react is they saw Ash's mini Misty lure? and how would Ash respond to this?
You know, I'm still curious where Ash hid the lure and the handkerchief that has been given by Misty. XD

How do you think Ash's current companions would react is they saw Ash's mini Misty lure? and how would Ash respond to this?
You know, I'm still curious where Ash hid the lure and the handkerchief that has been given by Misty. XD

I can't really say because I haven't been following the show since they replaced the new VA's but I'm guessing Iris (I think that's her name) would ask who's Misty is and Ash would respond by saying she's his best friend and is now a famous Gym leader, and that from time to time they still talk on the phone. And the gay guy with the green hair would be like "Misty the red hair, so much fire and passion something something"

Hi there. I've been a Pokeshipper since I don't know when. To me, Ash x Misty just seem like the most natural couple.

Serena will eventually be overcome with extreme jealousy to the point where she will go insane. She will then start making her plan on how to do "business" with Misty so that no one can stand in the way between her and Ash.

Ok, that's not going to happen on a show like Pokemon (and it would be too creepy).

Last edited:

Depends on what current means. Dub-current is still Iris and Cilan, I think. If that's the case, Iris might tease him about her. Cilan might do his weird speech thing that he does with him and Misty, maybe he makes it romantic and Ash gets flustered.

Japan-current is Clemont, Bonnie and Serena. I've watched all six of the episodes and I don't really know how Bonnie and Clemont would react. Bonnie seems rather unpredictable and I don't know enough about Clemont. I would say that Serena would get jealous, based on the six episodes out so far, but I would have said the same of May had I only seen the first few episodes of Advanced, so I'm going hold off on that one.

So does anyone else like to pretend or hope that Ash calls Misty from to time to check in on her off screen? I think it would be nice if the Anime would just show us that just throw us a freaking bone.

So does anyone else like to pretend or hope that Ash calls Misty from to time to check in on her off screen? I think it would be nice if the Anime would just show us that just throw us a freaking bone.

I always assumed that they did. After all, when Misty showed up in AG, in the Togepi episodes, Ash was expecting her to come. There had to be some kind of contact, after all. It would be nice if they showed it though. But if they got her voice actress to come back for an episode, I'd like it to be more than just a phone call. It would put the writers in a weird position where they would feel obligated to do that for all the former characters. Though, they have shown a slight preference to Misty, as she did get mentioned in DP with the lure episode. I don't believe anything like that happened in BW for May (though they could have with the contest ribbon halves), and I don't anticipate it happening with Dawn in XY. I wouldn't bet on it happening, though.

I would hope he calls her every once in a while, either to see how she's doing, or to tell her all about the adventures he's had so far.

That's pretty hard to assume but I do hope someday or somehow he would do. I would like to see him calling onto her through videocalls or whatever it is calledXD

Hi there fellow Pokeshippers!

It's really been a while since I've posted anything, though I've been visiting this thread every now and then :)
There have been some pretty interesting topics here I'd like to share my opinion on.

What's your favorite kind of Pokeshipping fan-media? What sorts of things do you like to see/read about?

I really love Fan Arts and Fan Fics. I often use to draw bunch of fan art myself but because I've been pretty busy, I haven't had much time to devote to drawing. As for fanfictions, I've actually just recently found the long-lost love towards them. Nowadays I read especially Pokeshippy family fics, Ash and Misty as a married couple and having a family of their own. There are some very fluffy and hilarious fics on Fanfiction.net. I especially love imaging Ash being a father :3

First that comes to my mind is a particular scene in Here comes the Squirtle Squad. I'm now talking about the original Japanese version, as I mostly watch Pokémon in Japanese (and every now and then in my mother tongue). When Pikachu got very badly hurt and Ash was about to go to nearby town to buy potion, Squirtle said to him that if he didn't come back in time they'd execute Misty. When Ash got back to the cave and saw there was no one there, he became extremerely worried about Misty and thought that the Squirtle gang actually executed her. I think that was very sweet moment to see how much concern Ash showed towards Misty.

Back
Top Bottom