• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokeshipping pearlshipping or advanceshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, giving someone a high five so means you're in love with them.

But Pearlshipping is definitely not a ship that the writers are trying to shove down our throats. I think it's the complete opposite, actually--I don't see any attraction between Ash and Dawn whatsoever. It's just that the rabid Pearlshippers really blow it out of proportion. It has nothing to do with the writers.

yoshi12370 said:
But some rabid Pearlshippers see everything in DP a hint.

Yeah, that's what makes them rabid, right?

InsanaDana said:
It's just that the rabid Pearlshippers really blow it out of proportion.

This is how I feel with every Ash-related ship.

Yeah, giving someone a high five so means you're in love with them.
Exactly.

But Pearlshipping is definitely not a ship that the writers are trying to shove down our throats. I think it's the complete opposite, actually--I don't see any attraction between Ash and Dawn whatsoever. It's just that the rabid Pearlshippers really blow it out of proportion. It has nothing to do with the writers.

Yeah. Someone on the PS thread said that Hikari thanking Satoshi after he saved her in movie 10 "basically made [Pearlshipping] canon." Yeahbuwha?:rolleyes:

Canon? as If :/ I swear this shipping craze will not end ^.^

Exactly.

Yeah. Someone on the PS thread said that Hikari thanking Satoshi after he saved her in movie 10 "basically made [Pearlshipping] canon." Yeahbuwha?:rolleyes:

:eek:hdear:Jabberwocky I can tell you like to start trouble with people since you your trying to use your weak minded attempts to piss me off like the last time since I was the one who said that. To be honest its not like Pokeshipping as much a chance either since one sided or not if its not happening its not happening.

Oh I see what you did you basically fixed what I said when I actually said this "which basically nearly made it canon" man what a way of stooping low by fixing my comment to make it sound like I'm delusional. But hey nice try:rolleyes: and its not like I don't deal with posters like you on the IGN and Gametrailers boards since they constantly make stupid attempts like what you did just now.

:eek:hdear:Jabberwocky I can tell you like to start trouble with people
Quite the contrary.
since you your trying to use your weak minded attempts to piss me off like the last time since I was the one who said that.
Weak-minded? You, sir, offend me.

To be honest its not like Pokeshipping as much a chance either since one sided or not if its not happening its not happening.
Yes, but with Pokeshipping the hints were there. It was undeniably one-sided canon.

Oh I see what you did you basically fixed what I said when I actually said this "which basically nearly made it canon" man what a way of stooping low by fixing my comment to make it sound like I'm delusional. But hey nice try:rolleyes: and its not like I don't deal with posters like you on the IGN and Gametrailers boards since they constantly make stupid attempts like what you did just now.
Nyet. Using brackets to fill in spaces where the subject of the sentence is missing is a common practice is newspapers and magazines.

So, yeah, basically all your arguments just got nulled.

Quite the contrary.

Weak-minded? You, sir, offend me.

Yes, but with Pokeshipping the hints were there. It was undeniably one-sided canon.

Nyet. Using brackets to fill in spaces where the subject of the sentence is missing is a common practice is newspapers and magazines.

So, yeah, basically all your arguments just got nulled.

Yep there he goes again using his weak minded attempts by quoting my grammar:rolleyes: and you must be angered by my comment since its basically the truth about all shippings (one sides or not).

But of course this is the internet its serious business to you right:lol:

internet-serious-business-cat-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
lol @ that photo. you took up all that time to find, host, and post that picture...it's obvious that you believe what it says. *thumbsdown*

In any case, I support Pokeshipping much more than the other two simply because there are actual concrete hints to support it.

Adavnceshipping ranks second in terms of real hints, and Pearlshipping last despite the fact that Pearlshipping is my second favorite.

Pokeshipping!!!!!!! I grew up with it so it's ingrained into me

Same here! I agree that Pokeshipping is the only one with real hints, not just delusions from its followers.

Yep there he goes again using his weak minded attempts by quoting my grammar:rolleyes: and you must be angered by my comment since its basically the truth about all shippings (one sides or not).

But of course this is the internet its serious business to you right:lol:

internet_serious_business.jpg

That is, without a doubt, the most incomprehensible thing you have posted. Bar none.

Too bad Pokeshipping imploded during mid-to-late Johto under the weight of its own anti-hints. Since when are repetitive talking-down-to and verbal backstabbing signs of compatability in a relationship, never mind a romantic one?

At least Advanceshipping is *still* workable after all these years(heck, Ash and May still think quite fondly indeed of one another, as referenced by the Wallace Cup arc).

Pearlshipping is still in sibling mode. No surprise there.

Too bad Pokeshipping imploded during mid-to-late Johto under the weight of its own anti-hints. Since when are repetitive talking-down-to and verbal backstabbing signs of compatability in a relationship, never mind a romantic one?

At least Advanceshipping is *still* workable after all these years(heck, Ash and May still think quite fondly indeed of one another, as referenced by the Wallace Cup arc).

Pearlshipping is still in sibling mode. No surprise there.

Bickering is, in essence, flirting. There ya go.

I dunno about you guys but when I was 10 years old, I also argued a lot with and tormented girls I liked. It's the only way kids that age know how to flirt.

That is, without a doubt, the most incomprehensible thing you have posted. Bar none.

I love how you love to take the internet seriously, I mean getting up in arms over a stupid image man I glad I don't take the internet out of context unlike some:rolleyes:. :eek:hdear:Now Jabberwocky I suggest you don't give me lecture about being incomprehensible since you in turn do it your self.

Whats look at it this way first you try to start trouble with me by making fun of what I said about Pearlshipping, then use your weak minded attempts to anger me by quoting my grammar, and now you are contradicting your self:rolleyes:.

I have to say Jabberwocky your really a funny man especially with this great logic:dumb: your have:lol:.

So let me guess internet is serious business right.

internet-serious-business.jpg

Now this makes me wonder if you consider this incomprehensible too.

I love how you love to take the internet seriously, I mean getting up in arms over a stupid image man I glad I don't take the internet out of context unlike some:rolleyes:. :eek:hdear:Now Jabberwocky I suggest you don't give me lecture about being incomprehensible since you in turn do it your self.
Au contraire. I use proper English.

Whats look at it this way first you try to start trouble with me by making fun of what I said about Pearlshipping, then use your weak minded attempts to anger me by quoting my grammar, and now you are contradicting your self:rolleyes:.[/QOUTE]
How am I contradicting myself? I made fun of what you said because it was stupid.

I have to say Jabberwocky your really a funny man especially with this great logic:dumb: your have:lol:.
Of course. My logic is perfect. I just my be a Vulcan.

So let me guess internet is serious business right.
Yes. The internet is VERY serious business.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom