• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokeshipping pearlshipping or advanceshipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ that photo. you took up all that time to find, host, and post that picture...it's obvious that you believe what it says. *thumbsdown*

In any case, I support Pokeshipping much more than the other two simply because there are actual concrete hints to support it.

Adavnceshipping ranks second in terms of real hints, and Pearlshipping last despite the fact that Pearlshipping is my second favorite.

Relax I change the photo and no I don't believe it because I don't take the internet seriously so I'm sorry I offended any girls on these boards that took my post out of context:sweatlol:.

Last edited:
Au contraire. I use proper English.

Whats look at it this way first you try to start trouble with me by making fun of what I said about Pearlshipping, then use your weak minded attempts to anger me by quoting my grammar, and now you are contradicting your self:rolleyes:.[/QOUTE]
How am I contradicting myself? I made fun of what you said because it was stupid.

Yes. The internet is VERY serious business.:banghead:

In the first bold, your using those weak minded attempts again by proclaiming you use proper english to make me look stupid nice try though:rolleyes:. FYI that something called a typo you know we all make them when we post something just like you did with "Nyet" that was a few posts before.

Now in the second bold, you proclaimed that I was being incomprehensible so I said you contradicted your self since you were trying to start trouble with me again and to anger me by quoting my grammar. If that isn't being incomprehensible then honestly I don't what to say for you there:rolleyes:.

Then you say that it was stupid about what I said about Pearlshipping, wow I never knew having an difference of an opinion was so wrong. But hey its not like you said stupid things too like what I describe about you and how you acted in this thread which makes me wonder why you didn't say this to me in the pearlshipping thread:eek:hdear:.

In the first bold, your using those weak minded attempts again by proclaiming you use proper english to make me look stupid nice try though:rolleyes:. FYI that something called a typo you know we all make them when we post something just like you did with "Nyet" that was a few posts before.
"Nyet." Russian form of "no."

Now in the second bold, you proclaimed that I was being incomprehensible so I said you contradicted your self since you were trying to start trouble with me again and to anger me by quoting my grammar. If that isn't being incomprehensible then honestly I don't what to say for you there:rolleyes:.
Now you're just saying stuff that isn't true.

Then you say that it was stupid about what I said about Pearlshipping, wow I never knew having an different opinion was so wrong. But hey its not like you said stupid things too like what I describe about you and how you acted in this thread which makes me wonder why you didn't say this to me in the pearlshipping thread:eek:hdear:.
A-hem. Saving someone from falling to their deaths DOES NOT make a ship "pretty much" canon. Hell, I'd save a lady friend if she was plummeting to her doom.

Now you're just saying stuff that isn't true.

Saving someone from falling to their deaths DOES NOT make a ship "pretty much" canon. Hell, I'd save a lady friend if she was plummeting to her doom.

No I'm not because you did this the last time and now this time it in here what do you take me for a fool I know what you were trying to do:eek:hdear:.

Well I think he was and no I didn't say it made it canon I said "which basically nearly made it canon" you know there is a big difference from what you are proclaiming I said. Now next time you have a disagreement with me in the pearlshipping thread you say in there rather then here because I have feeling you were trying to avoid a debate from C7CAcorncas12 and me:rolleyes:.

No I'm not because you did this the last time and now this time it in here what do you take me for a fool I know what you were trying to do:eek:hdear:.
Someone's paranoid

Well I think he was and no I didn't say it made it canon I said "which basically nearly made it canon" you know there is a big difference from what you are proclaiming I said.
Effin' read my post again. I never said you said it made it canon.

Now next time you have a disagreement with me in the pearlshipping thread you say in there rather then here because I have feeling you were trying to avoid a debate from C7CAcorncas12 and me:rolleyes:.
Er... C7C and I are buds. Friendly disagreements are fun. You, however, seem to make things less fun and more "YOU SAID I'M STUPID! ARG!!!!!"
[/QUOTE]

Someone's paranoid

Effin' read my post again. I never said you said it made it canon.

You, however, seem to make things less fun and more "YOU SAID I'M STUPID! ARG!!!!!"

If you want to believe that with the logic you have and this supposedly doesn't have to due with me responding to you that makes you think that right:rolleyes:.

Are you sure you didn't say this "basically made [Pearlshipping] canon" you know that post where you said that on page 11 where you started trouble with me. So eh... as you were saying?

Wow your the one to talk seeing that you were being an ass to me the entire time by starting trouble with me but I guess ignorance is bliss according people like you right:rolleyes:.

If you want to believe that with the logic you have and this supposedly doesn't have to due with me responding to you that makes you think that right:rolleyes:.

Are you sure you didn't say this "basically made [Pearlshipping] canon" you know that post where you said that on page 11 where started trouble with me. So eh... as you were saying?

Wow your the one to talk seeing that you were being an ass to me the entire time by starting trouble with me but I guess ignorance is bliss according people like you right:rolleyes:.

I used brackets because in the post, you didn't specify Pearlshipping. You said "it." I used it to clarify for the benefit of others. IMO, the only one being an ass is you. Some might go so far as to label you a troll. It is people like you that initially made me despise Pearlshipping with a passion, and are driving me away even now, ay wot?

PEARLSHIPPING FOREVER!!!!!

May is clearly in love with Drew and Misty has a thing for Tracey so Pearlshipping forever!!!! Plus, Ash and Dawn are sooooo good together!!!!!!!

May is clearly in love with Drew and Misty has a thing for Tracey so Pearlshipping forever!!!! Plus, Ash and Dawn are sooooo good together!!!!!!!

Er... o.... kay........ Say, aren't you the one that spammed the PokeShipping thread a while back?

I used brackets because in the post, you didn't specify Pearlshipping. You said "it." I used it to clarify for the benefit of others. IMO, the only one being an ass is you. Some might go so far as to label you a troll. It is people like you that initially made me despise Pearlshipping with a passion, and are driving me away even now, ay wot?

Excuse me? I'm sorry but your the one being the troll here since you were starting trouble with me to begin with and thats why I called you a ass because your acting like one. If you have a problem with me supporting pearlshipping then tough what do you want me to tell you and go ahead complain and cry a river about why you hate pearlshipping so much which I heard some many times from you already.:rolleyes:

But otherwise I'm done with you and it was fun but now it has become ridiculous because of your trollish ways of not accepting that we all have differences of an opinion. Don't even bother responded back because I won't be coming back if it means not seeing ignorant responses from such a troll with an horrible attitude.

'Walks away quietly like a man as he swallows his pride unlike the troll with the bad attitude'

Bah. You're a rabid PearlShipper, I'm a multishipper. Let's just deal with that and walk away.

*Walks away, strumming his guitar, leaving an actual, like, in the legends, troll (NOT GNG), sitting, wondering when someone will give him a taco*

POKESHIPPING FOREVER!!!!!

May is clearly in love with Drew and Dawn has a thing for Paul so Pokeshipping forever!!!! Plus, Ash and Misty are sooooo good together!!!!!!!

I ship Ash with Misty.

I ship May with Drew.

I ship Dawn with Barry.

I ship Brock with Lucy.

I ship Tracey with Daisy.

Excuse me? I'm sorry but your the one being the troll here since you were starting trouble with me to begin with and thats why I called you a ass because your acting like one. If you have a problem with me supporting pearlshipping then tough what do you want me to tell you and go ahead complain and cry a river about why you hate pearlshipping so much which I heard some many times from you already.:rolleyes:

But otherwise I'm done with you and it was fun but now it has become ridiculous because of your trollish ways of not accepting that we all have differences of an opinion. Don't even bother responded back because I won't be coming back if it means not seeing ignorant responses from such a troll with an horrible attitude.

'Walks away quietly like a man as he swallows his pride unlike the troll with the bad attitude'
HA! Like going on a Pokeshipping Thread and telling us to move on to Pearlshipping isn't trolling. The cat calling the kettle black!

Yep, these are just tremors in a shipping forum. And I'm so used to them now coming from another notorious fansite. Typical banter, one with no sense, abusing the other, etc., etc. I'm surprised there's a lot of leeway in this place.

Yeah, Misty has a thing for Tracey...it's called "friendship."

Look, I think Orangeshipping has its cute moments (I think almost any ship with Tracey in it has cute moments), but it's not canon. Primarily it seems to be used as a way to clear Misty out of the picture so Ash can have some other ship - which is fine, 'cause that's much, much better than demonizing her! But just like Egoshipping, it's not real: no matter how cute it is, it has no actual hints, and isn't even remotely canon.

So using it as a point in favor of another ship isn't the most persuasive argument you could make.

Just be honest: you like Pearlshipping because it tickles your fancy - that's the only reason you really need. You don't HAVE to convince anyone it's canon. Non-canon ships are okay.

Yes, that's right - I'm a Canonshipper, and I said non-canon ships are OKAY. "Alternate" ships are a long-standing tradition in fandom. There's nothing wrong with them! The only time alternate-shipping fans bug me is when they try to convince me that non-canon ships are canonical.

Look, I've liked alternate ships before, in previous fandoms. I did NOT try to prove those ships were canon. Instead, I pointed out certain moments and said, "Here, this scene could indicate the potential for shippiness... If the canon ship weren't there for some reason, something could develop between these two characters instead."

In other words, I gave the canon ship the respect it deserved, and didn't set out to compete with it - I just did my own thing off with a few other people who had the same taste I did. Sure, a few canonshipping people objected, but most just treated us the same way we treated them...live and let live.

It was a much less stressful way to ship, I assure you...and it left me & my friends more time to do things like, you know, actually write shippy things.

I gave it five seconds, and came to this point: X, Y, or Z? or A vs B threads never jived with me (not a lot does, I believe). They're threads for one-liners with no explanation, spammers, arguers, flamebaiting, and so forth. Basically, dens of vice and sin...and stuff.

This one's just getting obnoxious. Gonna argue Ash 'ships? Do it in the presence of Ability, Boulder, Pallet, Pika, Chiko, Coma, and Morpheus, while you're at it.

*closing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom