• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokésonas!

I have a non-emo visual depressive who does not fit me.
What I do not have in moral I have in ethic.
I believe that I should ignore emotions to be logical.
I'm optimal and fast in thinking.
I seek perfection in everything that I do willingly.
Although excellent in fights, use more skill to brute force.
I usually do not feel anger and sadness in situations that should.
The most important thing for me is the love.

So the unique "dark", wise, which prestige the love and that can be male is...

pokesona.png

Last edited:
I think you express yourself very well and you have a good understanding of who you are and what you like in life. Anyone who looks at your description and thinks of it as weird should reflect on what they act like in their lives. I'm sure they think of something they do as weird.

Anyway, now to my Pokésona.

I like to read. Despite me belief in the saying "it doesn't matter what's on the outside...." I take extreme measures to ensure I don't look like a freak when out in public.

I am a very social person. I have some really good friends that I consider the "true" variety. Despite being in High School, I don't have a cell phone, not that I can't have one, it's just that I never really needed one.

I have a strong belief in God and the Bible. I hate fighting for sport and I hate people that are ALWAYS perverted. I gravitate toward people who are genuinely kind and considerate of other's feelings.

I love the color blue. I love to eat Italian food. I am Italian, for that matter and love to learn other languages.

I am pretty average height for my age. I am not very atheletic and I could only wish to make a basket in a free-throw game.

I love my family and have a strong attatchment to my older sister. Ahhh, this is pretty hard!

Well my Pokésona is... Minccino!

It cares about how it looks, it wants everything to be clean and neat. *I am a neat-freak* It is small. It looks as if it is confident of itself (Bianca's Minccino).

Wow, that was pretty nice expressing myself! :-D

Well that was nice of you to respond to my ending question. ^__^ I appreciate the kind words. I'll do the same for you.

I like your confidence and belief in who you are. Your neat ways say a lot about you, and that is a good thing. I also enjoyed the cell phone comment. So many people rely on phones for simple things as texting instead of enjoying REAL conversation, or letters that are handwritten with actual emotion.

If you really believed you wanted to make a basket like you mentioned, you could do it. 10 minutes a day practicing a form at the free-throw line will always, always show results. Making baskets is a very satisfying feeling, in that it's proof of your dedication. :)

I used to have one, with a design and everything, but with the more recent onslaught of sparkledogs and crazy characters these days I decided to drop it.

My Pokesona was a Ninetales (original, wow), because I'm clever, care for my looks, and hold deep grudges. In a nutshell.

Hmm, let's see about this...

I like to draw, or paint, or scribble... I just can't keep my hands still, and I love to design new things.

I'm sort of a half point between social and loner -- I don't mind other people, per se, but I have to retreat and be by myself sometimes. But when I do want to be social, I'm pretty manic. Hmm.

I'm adaptable; I can change situations pretty easily, with little fuss or problem. I acutally like it better when things are changing, being in the same place or situation bothers me.

Well my Pokésona is... Smeargle? Hah, I like it.

However people customize it either by recoloring it, adding clothes to it, or both.

Smeargles have been depicted with different color paint anyway -- My Pokesona would have black paint, because I like black and white designs and use them in my work more than anything else. Smeargles can use Sketch to learn just about any move, thus are adaptable; they're not exactly social but not complete loners either. It skectches with it's tail. If I did do a design of one to represent me, it'd probably wear a pendant and fedora, since I do, but that's about it.

I want to say Slowking, since he's what I aspire to be - calm, collected, highly intelligent and with seriously awesome headgear, and that's everything I want to to be in life.

Right now, however, I think I'm more like Porygon-Z. In that I'm this weird, quirky thing with highly esoteric interests who nobody really understands. There's also a bit of Shuckle in me, in that I'm also very shy and like to hide under (metaphorical) rocks.

So yeah, in a nutshell my Pokesona would be a Porygon-Z slightly modified to contain Shuckle DNA, and who has hopes of evolving into Slowking one day.

Oooh, a Pokesona. Sounds interesting.

My favourite colour is Black/White.

I can be rude and bad tempered at times but in times of reminiscence, I become quite wise and peaceful. I never find time to do stuff - even stuff like coursework. I would class myself as intelligent. I can be reckless, I can be annoying, but most of the time I have a hidden agenda. I make a lot of stuff up and pretend to know things I don't.

God knows what that can translate to. Here's my shortlist:

(I'm going for a "powerful yet knowledgable" theme here)
Umbreon
Gengar
Eevee
Mewtwo (not playful enough to be Mew)
(I hate to say it but) Lugia
Froslass
Lucario
Shiftry
Noctowl

And here it is:
Clever,
Reckless,
Wise & Cunning,
Mysterious........

Here[/URL]

Not being noobish. Gengar would have been my second choice. Closely followed by Lucario. So there.

hmmm... I'll give it a try:

I like the colour green, and drawing. I'm an extreamly picky eater, but I can eat tons of food I like. I'm a loner, and most of the time very quiet, especially at school. I get pretty good grades but I hate homework and studying for tests. I'm a really competitive person and I hate to lose, and therefore hate doing something I'm not good at. I'm really not an athletic person, I'd rather just stay inside and watch TV and play pokemon :p

so what pokemon would I be?

mabe a snivy? that's the first thing that popped in my head... mabe I'd be a psychic type? I really don't know... but I'd really like to be a marill or an eevee, but I don't think I'm like them at all.

I like the colour green, and drawing. I'm an extreamly picky eater, but I can eat tons of food I like. I'm a loner, and most of the time very quiet, especially at school. I get pretty good grades but I hate homework and studying for tests. I'm a really competitive person and I hate to lose, and therefore hate doing something I'm not good at. I'm really not an athletic person, I'd rather just stay inside and watch TV and play pokemon :p

I have just found a soul mate.

OH CRAP EVERYBODY'S A CUBONE-

Let's see...
I'm very curt and I don't like to mince my words.
I tend to be rather showy, but at the same time reserved and quiet.
I hold grudges.
I'm very moody and cynical and rather aggresive, but I have my happy moments (quite a few of them).
I can run very fast, but I have little to no stamina.

And I self-depracate, it seems.

I am an Accelgor:
617.png

Hm...

I usually criticize a lot and don't usually get excited about anything.
I do not like leaving home much.
I'm proud and I love to learn new things and expand my knowledge.
I love spirituality, music and purple-like colors.
I usually stay alone and I'm ok with this.

Which pokesona fits me? Maybe a ghost type?

Quilava. Often very optimistic and talkative, while being very quiet and thoughtful at other times. It has a quick temper, but is a very kind Pokemon. Fits me pretty well :)

Hm...

I usually criticize a lot and don't usually get excited about anything.
I do not like leaving home much.
I'm proud and I love to learn new things and expand my knowledge.
I love spirituality, music and purple-like colors.
I usually stay alone and I'm ok with this.

Which pokesona fits me? Maybe a ghost type?
Cloyster? Fits right down to the color. Gastly would also work.

Yay, Cloyster is pretty nice for me.
Fits with the color and the "Not like leaving home so much" thing.

Maybe a mix of Cloyster with Kricketune (Music based and it looks like an elder and the elders are usually wise) and Scolipede (Like serperior said) because of the pride and the "don't usually get excited" thing.

Very nice.

Spr_5b_091.png

I'm a Togetic.

I'm shy, peaceful, don't like it when people fight, and I act younger than I am.

I'm intelligent but can act slightly strange. Thus I'd say Porygon-Z.
Look at all the overrated Pokemon being used as Pokesonas. -______- *shot*

Last edited:
well i would like to say umbreon because my favorite color is yellow, i love night time, i'm wiccan (their markings remind me of moons) and i love dark type pokemon. but my friends say i'm more like a skitty; energetic, cute, day-dreamer, cuddly, cat loving, loud, and loving. but yeah =]
a friend of mine is exactly like togepi! cute and shy and just a bundle of emotion xD every time i draw her, i put her in a togepi dress

Oh let's give it a shot. Let's clear one thing first:I'm a freaking god of intelligence. And I'm not 'Attack' nor 'Defense' type,but like to alternate between the two. I tend to help people and do good,but without a particular reason. I like to well...think for most of the time and read,write,discuss. From colors I like gray,blue,purple and white. I dislike most mammals,birds are more my style. And I really love technology. My cons are:I'm not modest,I like to look at people from above and I'm just plain selfish.
So my Pokesona would be Metagross-four brains,not an animal,good offense and defense,blue and gray colored,calm and cold.

I would be (not surprisingly) a Gothorita.

- I love black Pokemon
- I like Gothorita's hair... thingies...
- I tend to overthink and overanalyze
- I am obsessed with predicting the future and subliminal messages
- I am generally regarded as the 'strange emotionless stick figure'
- I like steampunk

There. I'm sure everybody saw that coming.

Let's see:

1. favourite colour is green
2. favourite season is winter
3. likes amphibians and reptiles
4. also loves cats ;)
5. my height is rather avarage - about 5.5 ft, but I'm also very slim with just 48,7 kg (~107.37 lb)
5. personality - pros
  • helpful
  • proud
  • disciplined
  • perfectionist (can be a flaw at times though)
6. personality - cons
  • egoistic
  • short tempered
  • forgetful
  • careless
  • a little bit silly ^^

There is probably no Pokemon that fits me 100%, since some of my traits contradict themselves (neither amphibians nor reptiles enjoy colder climates for example). My best bet would be Abomasnow, since it is a winter creature that has some reptilian traits, is green and also quite scary :)D).

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom