• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokésonas!

Mine is a Raticate (silly right?)

I have a huge love for pet rats and I like to think of myself as a unique person, since Raticates can learn some pretty interesting moves like Blizzard, Thunder, and shadow ball.

Ninetales. A shiny Ninetales. (As made completely obvious by my username.) It's always been my favorite Pokemon, and I think my personality is similar to Ninetales'.

At first, i was thinking or reevaluating my Pokésona before posting, because i didn't want people looking weird at me for using my Favorite pokémon as a pokésona, however, i came to the conclusion that people choose their favorites for a good reason, maybe they see a little of themselves in it.

So, my Pokésona is Serperior, if not, then Lucario or Virizion, as i consider myself to be a noble and righteous person at my heart, i like to think things through and like any virgo, i like things going accord to my plans, i also tend to be a little prideful, as you may have noticed, and it is kind of hard for me to change my opinions, even if they are first impressions.

probably something like lucario, i'm an extremely loyal friend who has a strong sense of right and wrong

I guess I'm quiet, lonesome, very emotional, I'm playful, I'm different, lonely, imaginative, intelligent, I love music and my favourite colour's pink... I guess I'm like Jigglypuff because I like pink, I love music and I guess I'm like the one from the anime because I look quite small and cute but I can get really mean! :devil: I suppose I'm Jigglypuff then!

I'll give this a go; bet you anything I'll fail

I love drawing and sketching; my school books are full of little drawings.
I'm quite absent-minded and forgetful. I forget what I'm doing or saying a lot.
I love daydreaming. In fact, in fourth grade at after-care, my most common nickname whilst playing Monopoly was "Daydream Girl".
I love food. So much. I pride myself on being a human Kirby.
My favorite colours are Blue, Black, White and Silver.
Sometimes I lie. Not even on purpose, it just happens.
I'm hot-headed. If someone tells me something I don't like, especially if it's true, I'll fly into a temper of denial.
I don't care what people think of me. I try my best not to care in the slightest.
I always try to be in the minority, I don't like being mainstream.
I love gaming. I am a female gamer, and I fly into tempers easily if people think I'm going to be crap at a game because I'm a girl.
I hate hypocrites, but often end up contradicting myself, often on purpose. (Just like I did right there)
I can be very obsessive.
I rarely act my age, it's either seven or twenty, despite the fact that I'm only fourteen.
It annoys me when people can't be bothered with proper grammar and punctuation on the Internet.
I always try to use Internet memes.
I despise pedos and perverted people.
I'm very good at analyzing things.
Generally I can't remember basic things when under pressure, but every now and then I can be quick-witted.
I LOVER THE HARRY POTTER SERIES. GET OVER IT, IT'S MY FAVORITE SERIES EVER. BOOKS AND MOVIES. (But mostly books)
I'm not that athletic. I like tennis and swimming, but that's it, point blanc.
My friends and family are extremely important to me.
I cherish my memories, and cry easily over nostalgia, but I'm always willing to give new things a go!
I love sugar.
I love animals.
I love reading. Love it.
I am a SUPAHYPERACTIVEIDIOT. And that term belongs to me, and me alone.
Dividing by zero is fun!

Whelp, I'm stuck. Anyone care to help?

EDIT: Holy CRAP, that was long! Sorry, I swear I didn't realize!

Last edited:
I think I'm a totadile, I love warm weather and I'm always taking on projects waaaaaay to big for me (bitting off more than I can chew)

This is going to be so hard. D:
1) In class I pride myself in being one of the quietest.
2) Grade-wise I'm smart...but I'm one of the most forgetful people I know...
3) I love laughing and talking, but only to people I feel comfortable around.
4) I'm sarcastic, opinionated, and easily angered, but I usually keep it to myself.
5) I'm random! Seriously, I'm watching funny YouTube videos right now.
6) I like cute things? (Favorite Pokemon: Eevee, Skitty, Pachirisu, Vulpix...)
7) Water-types are my favorites...but none of ^those^ are water types.
8) I love all colors except for gray. And yellow.
9) I'm artistic, easily distracted, not athletic, loopy, anime-crazed, and seem to have no life outside the Internet and DS games.

Fascinating. I'm thinking Wooper, but...

Last edited:
my pokesona is a eevee...

her name is tamami (while my name is charlotte)
ddzl2fe-6aaa3483-1a05-4b54-8aed-25a608de8d8a.png
*this is the colour i updated the hair to match the colour that mine is *

the name is to reflect the fact that i like japanese stuff (certain j-pop, some japanese sweets (some sweets in general), some anime)

I like to sing... but i have trouble with the high notes sometimes (yeah, it's a eevee that knows sing & round.... who doesn't like to sing, though :3 )

i like to draw (so, i might give her the ability to use her tail like smeargle does, later)

i also like to dance, sometimes (so, i might give her the move Feather Dance & Petal Dance, later )

but sometimes, i'm quiet *i don't really know why*...

but my mum tells me that my voice can get loud, sometimes...:confused_emoji:

my mum says i'm strong, even though i don't think so... (one moment, being, when i'm helping her pull out the full-up rubbish bin bag out of the bin)

people tell me that i don't know my own strength... i don't mean to, though...

I know how to swim, but not that well...

I like going to the beach & the amusements... :3

Last edited:
After mulling it over for a bit, I think that Duosion is probably the Pokémon that best represents me.

Mine has switched several times throughout the years, but I seem to always return to Braixen. It just appears to be the most fitting. I've always represented myself as a caninelike creature, and have had a huge interest in magic users and witches in video games. Plus, it has a youthful, teenage appearance and personality to it, which I have in spite of being an adult.

I've also always had an affinity to the fire element due to its association with the color red, and I believe the psychic powers fit me as well due to my cerebral nature.

I finally managed to draw a definitive version of my Pokesona last year and have stuck with it since:

[#G84] Pokesona - Braixen Arylett.png

should i change my pokesona to a riolu or keep it as eevee?

ddzl2fe-6aaa3483-1a05-4b54-8aed-25a608de8d8a.png
but i've been her for sooo long.... - tamami the eevee (my eevee-sona) by akarifan25 on DeviantArt

sometimes goes by my full name, charlotte, too

cause it would make it easier to have her draw if i wanted & put outfits on her on occasions....

i'm not sure anymore... i love eevee, but i think she wants to wear clothes sometimes....

This is a toughie. Describing myself is also a toughie. Lol.

~I would say I'm moody and prone to being irritable.
~I am introverted and need solitude and rest for long amounts of time to recharge. Although I am quite social with people I really like and the amount of time I can spend with them isn't limited. Outside of those people, I'm a loner and want to be left alone. So a Pokemon who likes to be alone would be nice.
~I'm a woman and quite feminine, it's an aspect of myself, so a feminine Pokemon would be nice, but not super important (a masculine Pokemon wouldn't work ,though, is what I mean).
~I love winter, snow, overcast weather. So an Ice type, would be nice.
~I love dogs, horses, foxes, and many other animals.
~I like history, music history, etc. It'd be hard to really fit this in with a Pokemon.

Those are some aspects of myself... It's hard to think of anything. There are sooo many Pokemon now, too. I also want to find a Pokemon that I like, which is a select number. lol

I want to think Alolan Ninetales, but it's not a perfect fit, even though I love it. Also Alolan Ninetales is beautiful, and I'm ugly, it's not fair to poor Alolan Ninetales to be compared to be. lol

Another thought that encompasses some qualities would be Glastier. I wouldn't say that Glastier is ugly either, of course. But it has a solitary personality, has a feminine feel to it, and ghost feels like oddly enough a good type to fit me. I know that's weird... And even though it's nice an Ice type, it appears in a cold, snowy area. Glastier is my top choice at the moment.

shaymin (moreso sky form, but i like land form too) has been my "sona"/representation for a couple years now. i've toyed with the idea of having an actual custom skymin pokesona, but i haven't really been sold on it yet. i'm pretty comfortable with the "i use this pokemon as my profile pic 95% of the time everywhere bc i love it so much so it might as well be me" route for now, lmao.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom