• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokésonas!

It's a little low, but... I think that Alakazam's modest IQ qualifies it to be my Pokesona.

Meh, I have a decent memory.

Nah, I like Abra's "sleepy-awareness/-alertness" thing. I don't sleep 18 hours a day--I probably slept 4-8 hours in the last two days combined--but I did hit 17 hours once (I think) in one of my semi-rare crashes. Abra's lack of effort is also kinda cool.

Last edited:
My Pokesona is a Serperior. It is my all time favorite pokemon. The fact that in every pokemon dream I've had, my Serperior, Sneer, has been in it supports this XD. I just LOVE how elegant and pretty they are, plus they have the most varied moveset of all the grass starters.

I think Abra would be it. Not that I ever slept 18 hours straight, though I can sleep 12 hours and more on weekends. I also find sleeping surprisingly fun, if only because of the dreams and the relaxation that come with it. I also like to say that I am Psychic. :B

I wish I were like a big, powerful, and majestic like Charizard. In reality, I am more like Shellder. I am always in my shell and afraid of the world sometimes. ^^;

In terms of looks, my friend says I look like Mightyena ( mostly because of my hair). XD I can also growl like it when I do a doggy growl. XP

I have no idea, to be honest. I'm very wise and quite a funny, sarcastic person. I'm reserved and shy but once you know me you'll see I'm very spirited and I live life with incredibly strong emotions and attachments. I have certain standards of grace and respect for myself and others, I am pretty intelligent and hugely loyal. Although I have a temper and I'm quite stubborn my real goal for myself is to become an even more tolerant and understanding person and to work on my pessimism. I've been hurt a lot before so I lack confidence and I have become cynical of others but I have a quiet kind of courage about me and I try to see the best in everyone. I tend to put on a brave, outgoing face.

In looks I am often linked to Vulpix (long curly reddish-brown hair and a tan) and I certainly love it as a Pokémon. In terms of preferences I love foxes and cats and Psychic and Fire are my favourite types, although I don't often trust myself not to make an inaccurate or flattering choice with these things. :p Any ideas?

Last edited:
I tend to be more intelegent than most, but I still put up a good fight. I can usually tell what people are feeling. I have a terrible temper, as well as ADHD. Im not the most social kid, i am usaully kind, but when people go just a little to far...

Im not sure about mine. ID say riolu.

I think I'd be a Teddiursa. I love honey (it's true) and I'm friendly, I'm small (well average height for my age) and quite shy. I also like bears :D

Let's see. I like black colour. I LOVE music. Especially reggae. I like birds, eagles the most probably. I love dragons too. I like night. I love food more than anything else, I think. I mean of course among material things. I have strong faith, sense of honour, I'm cruel to my enemies and people which are bad to me. But I'm very loyal, trustworthy and altruistic to my friends and family. I can't think of pokemon like me. Snorlax maybe? Help me, please. :3

Let's see. I like black colour. I LOVE music. Especially reggae. I like birds, eagles the most probably. I love dragons too. I like night. I love food more than anything else, I think. I mean of course among material things. I have strong faith, sense of honour, I'm cruel to my enemies and people which are bad to me. But I'm very loyal, trustworthy and altruistic to my friends and family. I can't think of pokemon like me. Snorlax maybe? Help me, please. :3

When I read this, I think of Bisharp, don't know why. :p

Well I never expected to see a pokesona thread, this pleases me.

I have a regular fursona that is a black-footed penguin, so I should go with a penguin-like pokemon (which we have a whopping four choices out of) but I'd have to say Persian. I've had a Persian as my pokesona longer than my regular fursona, and in fact I would always play pretend as a Meowth when I was a kid; I even remember what "she" looked like in my mind, a scruffy Meowth with brown ears and green eyes. Meowths suited me because I'm a big cat lover (I love dogs and rats as well, but I've been really defensive over cats more than the other two animals I love and I'm much more cat-like than dog-like) and at the time pokemon was the most popular, my peers would call me "the Cat Lady". Heck, I got into Pokemon BECAUSE there was a talking cat-like critter.

But I go with a Persian now because I'm an adult, though I hardly consider myself one, and would have "evolved". I'm much more like Persian than Meowths (even if I do like shiny things). I'm not as beautiful as a Persian, but I have the meanstreak, I'm too proud for my own good (I don't have anything to be proud ABOUT, I'm just...I like having some dignity) and I like occasional attention from the few people I'm attached to. Then there's just all the cat-like things I have going on that I won't bore anyone with. So yeah, definitely Persian. I still have Meowth-like things, though, like my knack for collecting shiny things or just things I like, and the nocturnal habit.

If I kept with the penguin-theme, I'd go with a Prinplup (same pride/dignity issue, too big for a Piplup, too weak for an Empoleon) or Delibird.

Hey, maybe I could be Braviary? It seems like honour is important for it, huh?
Or maybe Scrafty? It's cool.

Last edited:
Due to current events, I think it can be easily said that I'm quite mischievous. I could be a Cottonee, or even a Riolu.

Oh Oh! This looks like fun!
what do you guys think I am?

I like all colours, but usually attracted more to yellow.
I prefer night over day.
I prefer ghost,psychic,normal,grass,water types >.> yeah i can't choose...
I'm very shy and socially akward, childish, emotional,calm and i looove to sleep. I'm also a very sentimental person.

I first thought of Cubone bc of the shyness, Then maybe Jirachi.. but i dunno.
I'm probably Unknown =P

I got my type. Honchcrow. I'm certainly a Honchcrow. I have beard even!

Oh Oh! This looks like fun!
what do you guys think I am?

I like all colours, but usually attracted more to yellow.
I prefer night over day.
I prefer ghost,psychic,normal,grass,water types >.> yeah i can't choose...
I'm very shy and socially akward, childish, emotional,calm and i looove to sleep. I'm also a very sentimental person.

I first thought of Cubone bc of the shyness, Then maybe Jirachi.. but i dunno.
I'm probably Unknown =P
I've seen this post for days and worked on it for hours... I've got nothing. Whatever you pick for yourself though, you should probably determine more from the underlined items.

Ok, the user Paragon gave me Cloyster as Pokésona based on my thoughts about me, some months ago...
Here is my post:

Hm...

I usually criticize a lot and don't usually get excited about anything.
I do not like leaving home much.
I'm proud and I love to learn new things and expand my knowledge.
I love spirituality, music and purple-like colors.
I usually stay alone and I'm ok with this.

Which pokesona fits me? Maybe a ghost type?

Do you guys think that a Pokémon from Unova or maybe Hoenn fits me as a Pokésona?
I like Cloyster... But I don't like its type xD

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom