• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokéteca joins Encyclopaediae Pokémonis: Spanish wiki joins Pokémon wiki group

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokéteca joins Encyclopaediae Pokémonis: Pokéteca, a Spanish wiki, joins Encyclopaedi

Pokéteca joins Encyclopaediae Pokémonis: Pokéteca, a Spanish wiki, joins Encyclopaediae ...

Pokéteca, a Spanish wiki, joins Encyclopaediae Pokémonis

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokéteca joins Encyclopaediae Pokémonis: Pokéteca, a Spanish wiki, joins Encyclop

Mis pantalones ahora están volando al baño.

Congrats, Teca.

Re: Pokéteca joins Encyclopaediae Pokémonis: Pokéteca, a Spanish wiki, joins Encyclop

Congrats, Teca.

Too much info =p.
Anyways, congrats there's finally a Spanish Wiki :D

Congrats, Teca.

Your pants are now flying to the bathroom... interesting ^-^.

This is great, I am in Spanish class so this will be helpful. I might join. But should I translate my user name to Spanish? That is the question.

Last edited:
Pokéteca joins Encyclopaediae Pokémonis: Spanish wiki joins Pokémon wiki group

Pokéteca, a Spanish-language Pokémon wiki, has joined Encyclopaediae Pokémonis, a multilingual group of Pokémon wikis.

Read more on Bulbanews

Awesome. On another note, I really like the look they have over there as well, even if I can't read any of it.

Dunno. I didn't translate my username except as a side note on any of the wikis. No TTエハリモグラ or TTエキドゥナ on Pokémon Wiki or TTAmeisenigel on PokéWiki... or TTKolczatka on Wikinezka, or TTÉchidné on Poképédia, and no TTEquidna on either LANDpedia or Pokéteca.

Of course that'd be taking the EASY way out... imagine if on Pokémon Wiki I were タイムトラベルのハリモグラ... Zeitreise Ameisenigel... and I don't even know if that's even right for a translation of Time Traveling Echidna... Heck the only one I could know with any sort of certainty is Equidna de Viaje a Través del Tiempo... and that's a freaking mouthful.

Now I'm curious, all I understood was pants D:

Good week for Encyclopaediae Pokemonis.

He said "my pants are now flying towards the bathroom".

Anyways, since I am Mexican, guess how happy I am now. ¡¡Y arriba, y arriba!! (lol, that's so estereotypical, but I love it just because George Harrison used to say it). Though I must admit I didn't even know there is a Spanish Pokémon wiki. Shame on me.

TTEchidna: here's a more correct and slightly shorter translation for your username:

Equidna Viajero del Tiempo

Knew that was it. Still a pain. And EVT isn't as catchy as TTE.

Que Bueno Por Fin, Hacia Falta ,Ya que la Informacion En Español Esta es Horrible Algunas Veces...

Congratulations :)

Que Bueno Por Fin, Hacia Falta ,Ya que la Informacion En Español Esta es Horrible Algunas Veces...

Congratulations :)

Well, actually I was just visiting Pokéteca and it lacks lots of articles (they don't even have entries for most of the game protagonists!). I think we'll have to tidy it up and make it grow.

¡Ahora fiesta tiempo!

¡Ya es hora de la fiesta!

And by the way:

Qué buena noticia, espero que ahora que pertenece al grupo se le dé más atención, ya que aún puede mejorar bastante, está un poco descuidada. Pero por el momento, celebremos y démosle la bienvenida.

(I always wanted to write something in my mother language here XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom