• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

What do you think of Pokéwalker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I lost my pokewalker yesterday. It's the end of the world! does anyone know if you can buy them separately?

I think I lost my pokewalker yesterday. It's the end of the world! does anyone know if you can buy them separately?

the sell ones with different designs separately in japan, i dont think they sell them alone in the states yet. try ebay, they've got everything.

you know there is a way to get a pokemon off of the lost pokewalker, right?

I was just absentmindedly shaking my Walker without a Pokemon in it, you know, as I do, and happened to look at the screen and catch one of those little musical notes showing up. Then a Hoothoot joined me!

I didn't know they could join you of their own volition.

Anyone get hearts a lot? My Ampharos on the yellow forest gets them all the time (I've noticed they are always 50 watts)

Anyone get hearts a lot? My Ampharos on the yellow forest gets them all the time (I've noticed they are always 50 watts)

yea ive gotten quite a few with my unown

has anyone had any luck with the surfing pikachu in yellow forest?
i caught a flying one with !! but ive never had any luck with the surfing

the !!! piss me off because i hardly have chance to get to it before it runs away

yea ive gotten quite a few with my unown

has anyone had any luck with the surfing pikachu in yellow forest?
i caught a flying one with !! but ive never had any luck with the surfing

the !!! piss me off because i hardly have chance to get to it before it runs away

You can only get one or the other each stroll. Though I don't know why you'd want the surfing one anyways, since you can just get one from PBR.

You can only get one or the other each stroll. Though I don't know why you'd want the surfing one anyways, since you can just get one from PBR.

not everyone has PBR. Like... um... Oh, me.

I took my Pokewalker out today. I managed 10k steps, but I kept accidently pressing the buttons on it whilst it was strapped to my waist >> I hope the next one has a lock button (like ipods) so it doesn't waste a load of my watts and make noises for no reason ._.

I took my Pokewalker out today. I managed 10k steps, but I kept accidently pressing the buttons on it whilst it was strapped to my waist >> I hope the next one has a lock button (like ipods) so it doesn't waste a load of my watts and make noises for no reason ._.

turn the noises off?

not everyone has PBR. Like... um... Oh, me.

But the thing is it can be downloaded multiple times so it's not like it would be too hard to get. :p Flying Pikachus are special to the course, while surfing ones are not.

Why would I want to trade with people to get a surfing pikachu when I have a nifty device at my side that can get it for me?

Why would I want to trade with people to get a surfing pikachu when I have a nifty device at my side that can get it for me?

Because getting either the flying or surfing pikachu is a pain with the pokéwalker? Because the PBR one has another ID to add to your chances at winning the lotteries? *shrugs*

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom