• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokewalker Scares

Senzura

Insanity is the one truth
Reaction score
Not sure if Im suppose to make this, as theres a pokewalker discussion thread, but yah.

Post your stories of losing your pokewalker! (You know you've had them =P)

Mine was: In Bio, Im sitting down. I look down and noticed my walkers gone! I think back to where I'v been, and Im like "Oh shit, took it off when I changed for phys ed." Then after class, some guy behind me holds up my pokewalker and asks if its mine.

Anyone got any interesting stories?

I haven't lost my Poke Walker, but I normally check if I have still have it on by discreetly lowering my elbow and feeling for it as I put my arm on my lap. :p Since I go to the local hospital for Health every other week, losing it would mean going through elevators and patient rooms. xD

"Don't mind me, ma'am. Just disturbing your bed bath to see if my virtual pet is here."

- Kat

I usually have it on my belt when I take it with me, and I don't really take it off much to check it, though I do randomly. I always make sure it's firmly cliped on my belt before I let it go. I'd rather not lose it, even if I wouldn't mind getting HG.

I've dropped mine a lot, scratched the screen, left it in multiple pairs of pants, lost it in my room...

And I still have it.

I've yet to loose mine, but I keep both of mine on the last strings on the top of my shoes, near the toes, so I can see/feel them as I walk.. as I don't trust my pants and cant feel them move and such :x It gets scary when they go on my pants/pockets and such

This leads many people to ask "what is that on your shoe" and I simply reply that it's a pedometer.. and because I don't continue, they usually stop the conversation. If they ask further questions like what does it do (because of the buttons) I say it helps with a game(s) of mine, and then they usually stop x3.

These all happened during my trip to Mexico:
-I dropped it a couple of times
-Me and my relatives got hit by a killer wave on a beach. I was wearing my PokeWalker, and fortunately, it still works.

I haven't lost it, but it has had a few accidents. I clipped it my sock (I find that to get more steps) and then I forgot I was wearing and then accidentally kicked it, resulting in a few minor scratches and 11 more steps.

Im scared to lose it whean i have a rare or high lvled pokemon on it then i have to go an find it agein or have to train a pokemon up.

I lost one of my lvl 100 on a pokemon game because it got damged ,so i got pissed off and blamed it on my brother.

Last edited:
Im scared to lose it whean i have a rare or high lvled pokemon on it then i have to go an find it agein or have to train a pokemon up.

I lost one of my lvl 100 on a pokemon game because it got damged ,so i got pissed off and blamed it on my brother.

im pretty sure there is a way to get your pokemon back on your game in case you lose it like this. i havent had to do it cause i never lost mine but im pretty sure there is

At this moment, I currently have no idea where my Pokéwalker is. I'm sure it's somewhere in my house.

You can restore it, just check your guide, it says very clearly what to do. In the Norwegian version at least.

I check it like every 5 second. To just know that it's there, I do this whit my phone, coins and key so it's kinda a habit.

I had it un a string
swung it back and forth
hit counter
Cracked screen

Bit still works!
only half of the screen works now...

Only had one incident back when I just had one pokewalker (my JP SS one). Middle of psychology class I reached over to make sure it was there and it wasn'. I was like "shit did I loose it or did I just not grab it this morning?" Thankfully, when I got back to my dorm after class I found it sitting right on my desk. :p

I once thought I lost mine but then I just left it at home. When I found out I facepalm'd.

I have two, one for SS and one for HG, so keeping track of both is hellish.

The biggest scare was probably one time I took a trip to Indianapolis. I went to like 10 different places, and somewhere along the way checked and found it was gone. It was under the seat I was sitting in in the car :B

I check mine often during the day because I'm all over the place and it would be easy to lose if it did fall off. Nothing has happened yet while I'm out but a few times they have been close to falling off.

I have managed to get one of them clipped on the dishwasher a few times when I walked by too close to it. I noticed right away because of the noise.

You can restore it, just check your guide, it says very clearly what to do. In the Norwegian version at least.

I check it like every 5 second. To just know that it's there, I do this whit my phone, coins and key so it's kinda a habit.

well the card got damged so the whole game just went poof

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom