The following event bonuses will also be active throughout the event:
- 1/4 Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during the event.
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon
- Lure Modules and Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Trainers can receive an in-game surprise by taking a few snapshots during Community Day
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of three for the day (active from 2pm to 10pm)
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust (active from 2:00pm to 10:00pm)
A Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, Slippery Swirls, will be available for purchase at US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in each local currency). This Special Research can also be gifted to any friend with a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher. Community Day-themed Field Research and Timed Research will also be available. King's Rocks, which are required to evolve Poliwhirl into Politoed, will be included in the rewards for both kinds of research, with the Field Research also offering additional encounters with Poliwag and Ultra Balls, amongst other rewards.
Poliwhirl that are evolved into Poliwrath during the Community Day event, or within five hours after it concludes while the Bonus Raid Battles are running, will learn the Fast Attack Counter. This move has 8 power in Trainer Battles, and 12 power in Gyms and in raids. Poliwhirl that are evolved into Politoed during the event, or within five hours after it concludes, will learn the Charged Attack Ice Beam. This move has 90 power in Trainer Battles, Gyms, and in raids.