• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Poliwrath or Politoed?

Do you like Poliwrath or Politoed better?

• Poliwrath

Votes: 60 41.4%
  • Politoed

Votes: 61 42.1%
  • Both

Votes: 17 11.7%
  • None

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters
Poliwrath for me because it just looks more badass :p Politoed, to me, looks too much like a jokester. I guess I got that appeal from the anime and how it always acted when Misty would use it, or when it would come out of its PokeBall.

Politoed > Life

It reminds me of my big sister (Who *hearts* frogs).

Its my 4th fav poke for a reason.

Well, I might have a twisted taste, but I find Poliwrath a way much cuter than Politoed. And Poliwrath has a nice and unique type combination too, while Politoed is just a water type. I like Poliwrath more.

And Politoed's sprites in games are scary. It looks too much like a human baby with some frog-like aspects.

Poliwrath is my favourite out of the two because its part fighting

poliwrath
politoed looks like it wanted to be a poliwag but was malformed at birth or something

Poliwrath is the better choice. It has got the most unique type combo, and also Politoed is just one of the toooooooooooooooo many boring, average water types with horrible versatility. Poliwrath is alot cooler than Politoed as well.

Poliwrath, because of its unique and good typing. It also looks like Poliwhirl on crack, which is cool.

I don't really like either of them.

But Politoed is more creative. Poliwrath just looks like Poliwag on steroids.

Poliwrath, because it looks more like its evolution line. and the episode with politoad in it, just killed my past love for it.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom