• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poll: Next Eeveelotion you want to see (Top 3)?

Next Eeveelotion you want to see (Top 3)?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well, many of you have Eeveelotion preferences (I'm not sure which three I like the most). Serena's Eevee capture and speculation of what it will evolve to (most likely Sylveon, I mean ash's ribbon and it's ribbon feelers, feeling emotions, looking feminine and good for performances, to name some points but whatever not the main thing here) made me think.
Which Eeveelotion I want to see in Gen VII and onward? (I wait a bit before I cast my vote)
It's more of a "want to see one after another" throughout the following Gens but let's stick to the near future. So I question you all here, what you would like to see most next. I'm curious about it. If you want, you can also post a way how to evolve it but you can write whatever you want anyway (in accordance to the rules).
So have fun posting and see you soon.

I can't help but think that any Dragon-type Eeveelution might come out looking somewhat like Vaporeon (i.e. eastern river dragon), which might feel a little redundant.

Prior to ther reveal of the Fairy type a lot of people speculated that Sylveon might have been Flying type. I could sort of see that -- a Flying-eon wouldn't need any actual wings, so much as the impression of them (a la Skymin or Mega Absol).

The one I'm looking the most forward to is Steel type. I hope it will look like a fox wearing some knight-like armor, I would love that.

Next to that I'm very interested in the designs for Flying and Dragon type.

Flying or Dragon would be cool. Or maybe Steel.

Last edited:
I'd rather none. But if it's necessary then Steel or Flying. Pure Steel with the Eevee lines support moves (Wish, Heal Bell, Baton Pass, Yawn, Roar etc) would potentially be pretty cool if the stats align decently. Although lack of entry hazards and one turn healing wouldn't help it. Flying cos we only have one (or two, depending how you count forms) pure Flying type atm.

Poison could be neat for the design, but pure Poison types generally are neglected because Poison is better defensively and dual typings like Grass/Poison provide more useful resistances generally. Still not impossible, but I can't see it ending up too useful (a good ability would help it of course). Ground and Rock aren't that interesting to me, but I'd rather Ground than Rock if it came down to it. And Fighting would be neat to see the design for but that's about all for me. Bug is over all not very interesting and probably wouldn't be very good unless they gave it Quiver Dance (and even then, pure Bug is ass) so it's not high on my list.

Dragon can go rot, sick of hearing about it.

(Also this thread is the same as this one which was only last posted in a week ago)

Since they always came in groups and pairs until Sylveon, and they were always connected in type-matchups, I reckon the next pair could be Dragon and Poison, since both types have some connection to Sylveons Fairy typing. Interesting as Poison may be, I'd like to have Flying first.
I can see the Flying Eeveelution being mostly white and having its ears as wings and some kind of feathery spine down its back and its long tale. It would also have some long whiskers like chinese dragons.
Zefyreon (from Zephyr)
Pure Flying
Aerilate/Tinted Lens
65/60/110/95/65/130

The Dragon Eeveelution I picture as a scaly feline/canine in deep purple and orange tones. I can see it having small wings and a sail going from its head down its back. The tail could be pointed and it could have prominent fangs and the usual large eyes in red.
Ormeon (from ormr (Old Norse)=dragon)
Pure Dragon
Flash Fire/Tough Claws or maybe even Levitate
110/130/65/60/65/95

after all the other Eeveelutions are introduced I'd also like the final Eeveelution to be the Normal one, having a regular Level Evolution at level 36. To make this happen the player must fix Eevees unstable genetic code first. This one would be the strongest of the bunch statwise.
Pure Normal
Serene Grace
95/145/85/60/80/110

Dragon can go rot, sick of hearing about it.

I don't think so. Fairy could go rot since it has weak useless pokemon apart from Arceus with Pixie plate, Mega Altaria and Xerneas.
Anyway I think a dragon eevee evolution would be great. A steel or a poison would do nicely too.

I want a ghost.
But for now, makes sense Poison/Steel because of fairy type.

Also, is odd that in X/Y it was just one eevelution. I hope that in Z there's a dragon or poison eevelution to complete the duo.

Also, I wanna eevolution with unique features. Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon are very different from each other.

In gen 2 Espeon and Umbreon are very alike, just change the collor pattern. Espeon is my favorite, so i loved it.

Sylveon is more original, but in gen 4, Leafeon and Glaceon resemble too much the gen 2 eevelutions. Not that I dislike them, but would be nice it they implement other things like fangs, horns, wings, scales, claws, flames, don't know...

Last edited:
I still think dragon would make most sense.

I'm copying this from an old post, but I still stand by it:

Drakeon(Dragon)
@Tough Claws/ Draceiate (or something like that)

Access to stuff like DD, Dragon Claw and maybe coverage like Flamethrower, because most dragons get that.
It would be like the ultimate Glass-Cannon Eeveelution, but I really like the concept.

Maybe even contrary for a special alternative.

Poison, Ghost, Flying - was my main vote - I would love 10 Eeveelutions of each type or more
As one of Eevee's top fans, 10 of each type wouldn't be enough for me.

Poison is one of types I'm starting to like a lot, so poison-type Eeveelution would be great for me.
Maybe dual Poison/Dark, or Poison/Fairy.

I don't think so. Fairy could go rot since it has weak useless pokemon apart from Arceus with Pixie plate, Mega Altaria and Xerneas.

Uh, ok? I'm talking about a Dragon Eeveelution not the type overall. Not that it actually makes any difference to you what I want.

Edit: Also if you think those are the only "strong" Fairy Pokemon then you're in for a rude awakening buddy.

I've always sorta wanted a poison eeveelution, it could look cool. Dragon, bug, or ghost could be neat too since those pokemon generally aren't based on mammals for reasons I don't think I have to explain.

lmao

I can tell someone's salty over not being able to spam outrage anymore, heh

Going with Ground, Dragon, and Steel here. They'd probably make the best eeveelutions.

I'd rather none. But if it's necessary then Steel or Flying. Pure Steel with the Eevee lines support moves (Wish, Heal Bell, Baton Pass, Yawn, Roar etc) would potentially be pretty cool if the stats align decently.

I'd quite like none as well, because I'm tired of the whole Eeveelution thing. Since that won't happen, I'd prefer a pure Steel-type

Uh, ok? I'm talking about a Dragon Eeveelution not the type overall. Not that it actually makes any difference to you what I want.

Edit: Also if you think those are the only "strong" Fairy Pokemon then you're in for a rude awakening buddy.

Xerneas, Fairy Arceus and Mega Altaria are the only strong ones of the fairy type. Other fairy pokemon such as Azumaril and Mawhile are not that good and their abilities can be taken with skill swap so Huge Power is out of the question. I prefer a dragon evolution of Eevee to happen since it is my favorite type.

Xerneas, Fairy Arceus and Mega Altaria are the only strong ones of the fairy type. Other fairy pokemon such as Azumaril and Mawhile are not that good and their abilities can be taken with skill swap so Huge Power is out of the question..

Please stop being a broken record with this rubbish.

(Also newsflash: Mega Altaria can lose its ability with Skill Swap too and it's just as crippling for it.) Not that Skill Swap is even a common strategy to begin with.

For the record, there will never be a Normal-type Eeveeloution because Eevee itself is normal.

Please stop being a broken record with this rubbish.

(Also newsflash: Mega Altaria can lose its ability with Skill Swap too and it's just as crippling for it.) Not that Skill Swap is even a common strategy to begin with.

It's not rubbish. I am stating the obvious. I am well aware that Mega Altaria can be targeted by Skill Swap. I'll take a dragon evolution of Eevee over Sylveon any day. I know how to work around weaknessess.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom