• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(poll) this is driving me up the fucking wall please help

DO YOU SEE CONTENT OF INGO AND EMMET

• Total voters
Reaction score
i don't have the energy to explain much but i swear to god i've seen a decent amount of content for the subway masters (as in a large amount for their role in the game) but everyone i've talked to about this says they haven't seen shit i'm actually going insane right now what the actual fuck is going on here. please tell me i'm not going mad good god.

Not so much recently, but yeah I remember content of them being fairly commonplace back in the gen V era. Pretty sure I've reblogged a few pieces of fanart on Tumblr in the past, in any case.

I can't say too much details here but we will probably see a resurgence of fanworks for them this year. Back in the days of BW/BW2 games they didn't have that big of a role (standard for battle facility bosses) but ho boy did the fanartists love them and it rubbed off a little on other media where they made appearances later (looking at you anime and Masters).

I think they were really popular in Japan for some reason. Elsewhere, I don't think they got much attention from anyone.

Maybe japanese art sites would have more art of them?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom