• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Polls for Blogs

Pastellorama

Reaction score
Ya know, I have no idea if this is even possible--but recently it struck me as a really cool idea to maybe have a poll option for blogs.

I love writing blogs, and I love to ask questions in them too. I think having a poll option for the blogs would make questioning/voting/etc easier for everyone and would be helpful.

Rather than having to make a new thread for something small that won't last long, I would love to be able to put a poll in my blog and let the blog readers decide since they tend to be the people I am aiming my questions at or challenging to absurd things.

So... plz to be having a poll option for blogs?
Is it possible? Realistic? Wanted? Etc?

I too. In fact, I suggested this a long time ago when the "Suggestion Box" forum was still there for user feedback. At that time it was said it couldn't be done. Perhaps with the forum change, this can finally become a reality?

Thanks for reading.

Yes this would be a great idea. It could possibly reduce polls in the forum greatly and even make the forum neater.

There would no longer be a need to make a new thread for every silly little poll--which reduce the amount of dead poll pages too.

Hmmm, seems there is nothing on it. Ah well--it was a dream not to be had =(

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom