• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pollution and Pokemon (Fresian, Pokeking, Spetsnaz, and Ninegon Master)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redclaws

Forest of Less Lust!
Reaction score
Beckle opened his Eevee mouth wide in a yawn. What a beautiful day! The sun shined over his head as he walked through his beloved forest. He cocked his head at a strange noise. Following it, he arrived at a big metal building with some kind of black liquid flowing out of it. Icky! He thought to himself. He went over and was going to taste it, but the smell overwhelmed him as he got nearer, and he had to turn around.

Upon turning, he saw another pokemon standing there, looking sadly at the building. He ran over and asked, "Hey, do you know what's going on?"

"You haven't heard?" Gold asked the Eevee that had asked him the question. "The safari zone's being torn apart for a poke-ball factory." Gold gestured to the black liquid. "That's toxic waste, so don't drink it."

Another pokemon came up. Obviously she didn't want to be around the others but the toxic waste was something she just had to check out. Hearing about how bad it was she froze it with her ice beam. "Well you didn't say we couldn't feeze it. Too bad that won't hold long."

Meanwhile, A Latias called Yasashii observed the factory from the skies. ''Wonder what it is...'' She muttered.

"A poke-ball factory?" Thespia questioned. "What for?"

Beckle was confused. "But why do they catch us? I've never understood it. I'm sure if they seemed nice enough I'd just follow along.

"Ugh, me either. Humans are kind of stupid. I don't think they'd take good care of me, even if they seem nice"

Yasashii spotted two other Pokémon looking at the factory. ''Hey... Other Pokémon!'' She said as she waved at them.

Beckle's eyes went wide "Holy crap! A latias! Hi!"

Yasashii flew over to Beckles. ''Why hello there! Who might you be?'' She asked.

Beckle slowly walked up to the majestic pokemon. "I- I'm beckle... You're beautiful!" He then realized what a fool he was making of himself. "Uh... sorry. It's just, I've never seen a latias in my life before!"

''Aww... I'm just a normal Pokémon... People apparently connect some sort of value with me and my family...'' Yasashii said as she stared at the skies, a tear forming in her eye.

Beckle was stunned. This beautiful pokemon thought of herself as normal? There was only a few of them in existence! They were some of the rarest in the universe. However, a tear came into her eye. Beckle went up to her. "What's wrong? Did something happen to them?"

''It's my brother... He was captured by Pokémon hunters... I still remember it like it happened yesterday...'' Yasashii said.

Beckle went over and nuzzled the Latias. "I'm really sorry. Is there anything I can do? Maybe we can get him back! I'd gladly help!"

''I don't even know where he is, but... Help would be appreciated!'' Yasashii said.

Beckle touched his nose to the Latias's. "Of course I will."

A pidgey flew overhead and swooped down to the side of the lake. It started to drink some water, but as it did, it suddenly fell over and started gagging. "It's poisoned!" Beckle yelled! He rushed over to see if he could help.

Aurora gasped and stood back. "Those ugh! I wanna call them something but it's not something for children to hear."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom