• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

Unvote

I was just expecting an easy Max lynch today because of D2, but this is a little too weird to be ignored and also splits the balance :confused:

You said you won't have a lot of time to help us today, I really hope you stick around tomorrow to explain some things, because if you're scum it might actually explain a lot of stuff going on.

I don't believe this claim at all. Why Aussie.

I'd say it was because AussieEevee is uncounterclaimed miller? Not sure why he didn't explain that though.

Also I believe Backset over max because he has been taking a more proactive approach.

I don't like how Backset claimed Bodyguard for no reason and protect roles are supposed to stay hidden from being a night kill. No kill last night is more likely done by a Doctor and is there really both a Doctor and Bodyguard in this game? I still want to look into the N1 kill and I think it was done by a veteran player who wanted to leave town nothing to work with. Caps is one of the players I can think of who is capable of this. He is a really good scum player and I always town read him when he is scum.

Vote: TheCapsFan

I'll leave this vote here unless I see anything else suspicious that catches my eye.

I don't like how Backset claimed Bodyguard for no reason and protect roles are supposed to stay hidden from being a night kill. No kill last night is more likely done by a Doctor and is there really both a Doctor and Bodyguard in this game? I still want to look into the N1 kill and I think it was done by a veteran player who wanted to leave town nothing to work with. Caps is one of the players I can think of who is capable of this. He is a really good scum player and I always town read him when he is scum.

Vote: TheCapsFan

I'll leave this vote here unless I see anything else suspicious that catches my eye.
So you're voting him because he's a good vet player as scum and you always town read him?

I stand by my claim as well as my claim that I find Max suspicious.

[Vote]Max1996[/Vote]

Thinking back, I think I did it because Aussie had the most suspicion cast on him day 1. But I didn't realize it was a pointless move on my part to do that since him biting the bullet had no advantage to mafia either way because if he was mafia then they wouldn't kill him and if he wasn't then he was drawing suspicion away from the people who were and because of this they wouldn't kill him.

Hindsight is 20/20 and foresight is legally blind. At least, in my corner. I'm gonna have to work on that. Get foresight glasses or something.

Thinking back, I think I did it because Aussie had the most suspicion cast on him day 1. But I didn't realize it was a pointless move on my part to do that since him biting the bullet had no advantage to mafia either way because if he was mafia then they wouldn't kill him and if he wasn't then he was drawing suspicion away from the people who were and because of this they wouldn't kill him.
...And why did you use it again on AE?

...And why did you use it again on AE?
Second time was because there was noone else I figured was in danger (had Pikochu not been lynched I might have gone with them since they were very active in hunting).

Second time was because there was noone else I figured was in danger (had Pikochu not been lynched I might have gone with them since they were very active in hunting).

I don't entirely agree with your reasoning, but it could be possible that there is a bodyguard instead of doctor.

Because claiming to have protected the same person twice in a row without having stated much of a reason is weird and potentially suspicious?
What's with the question mark? Are you unsure of something?

Because claiming to have protected the same person twice in a row without having stated much of a reason is weird and potentially suspicious?
To be fair, AussieEevee is the closest thing we have to someone being cleared as town, so it's not as strange as it would be if he were claiming to protect someone else twice in a row

I don't entirely agree with your reasoning, but it could be possible that there is a bodyguard instead of doctor.

Doesn't a Bodyguard die when it successfully protects its target at night?

Back
Top Bottom