• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

I'm the cop and EX is a deadly robot, finally got the result on him, considering my last two night actions where blocked by Deku
Vote: Exlight

I'm the cop and EX is a deadly robot, finally got the result on him, considering my last two night actions where blocked by Deku
Vote: Exlight
This is LyLo, and this is a bullshit result trying to quickly end the game. You weren't even online since Tuesday, don't even try to bullshit me.

But someone's gotta be the cop? And if he wasn't online and he's lying, that would make him scum but if he wasn't online then how did Minish and Jinjo die?

oof and it's working

I'm the real cop
my targets were Max (Redirected, Targeted Deku) N1, Roleblocked N2, Deku N3, and Roleblocked N4.

Unvote: Exlight

Hmm. But why were you saying I was softing and yet you didn't vote me
Because your item could be able to give you role checks or you could be the doctor

but me interpreting you as softing cop is one of the things that are making me scum read you so hard

I have 4% of battery on my phone and I won't be able to get home until late
please abstain from voting for now because maj activates really easily this phase and could cost us the game

I don't have an item I swear

Softing cop has never been my intention and if you're telling the truth, then Officer Snake and Backset are scum. But Backset's reaction to Officer Snake makes it seem like you and Backset are scum. Also if I were softing I would've just came out and claimed since we're in lylo, makes no sense for me to hide it.
In that case, it would probably be for the best to vote Backset since in either situation, he's scum (man I trusted you Backset, how could you do this)

But I do agree it is best to wait on voting. This is complicated.

This is LyLo, and this is a bullshit result trying to quickly end the game. You weren't even online since Tuesday, don't even try to bullshit me.
Tuesday? Really? Who's the one who is bullshitting exactly I have been active since tuesday?

Anyway, it's either me or Ex today, I'm not letting ex escape again.

What does it complicate?
Me being me I forgot.

Though it does at least open up two options (well, for me).

Either they're telling the truth and Ex is scum or they're lying and are Scum. Since nobody else comes off as particularly scummy to me (and Snake was on my readlist for a little bit) there are only those two options to me.

And that's a blatant lie, because I was checking everyone's activity to see if scum could have an inactive member. I can assure you weren't around during N3 (Friday), so your cop check is bullshit that anyone could've noticed.

And that's a blatant lie, because I was checking everyone's activity to see if scum could have an inactive member. I can assure you weren't around during N3 (Friday), so your cop check is bullshit that anyone could've noticed.
*N4

goddamit brain

There's no reason to discuss if Officer Snake has been online since there's no way for either of you to prove it and you'll keep going back and forth.

Is no one really the doctor? I'm wondering if there is no doctor in this game and if Backset is actually meant to be used as the doctor. This would mean Backset is actually town and AussieEevee has been lying about being miller. I'm not the best at balancing, can anyone tell me if it's likely there's a vanilla and miller in the same game? They're functionally the same. I'll look back at other games, but I'm curious about this.

Back
Top Bottom