• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

Gasp! It can't be! Nooooooooo!

In all seriousness we have drifted so far off the original topic that we might as well all be accused of being mafia for not helping.

It's his meta, and I think he's been acting pretty townie.
He legit hasn't analyzed much and avoided discussion tho

How well do you know his meta?

An unvote, eh? Seems suspect and flip flopping.
Because putting myself as the leading wagon is totally the best play if I were scum, right? smh

votes Max
"oh you're OMGUSing that's scummy"

unvotes Max
"MHMM, SUPER SUS THAT'S SUPER SCUMMY"

gimme a break willya :cautious:
I need to sort out my thoughts since the vote here is more important than it seems

Unvote: Max1996

Hmm, not sure how to word this but Max not immediately turning to claim seems genuine to me since mafia are provided with fakeclaims. You'd think claiming is what scum would immediately turn to in order to save themselves.

Vote: Pikochu

So, I obviously don't wanna be today's lynch, so I'll have to vote either Piko or Max.

I don't like the lack of contribution of both of them during D1. Max however did try to pursuit something with the AE miller claim, as opposed to Pika who just shot early attempts of discussion down by deeming them as useless.

Weirdly enough, Max didn't put much effort in his theory, which made his behavior seem even weirder than usual. This actually starts to make sense if we consider that he could be the Godfather, which might(?) fit his Bulletproof claim. If he were trying to get a cop check, he might've been trying to get Town's attention by such weird play.

D2 didn't change much, both stayed pretty inactive and didn't provide much discussion. Again, Max's actions were really passive and seemed to try to draw Town's attention to him in a negative manner. Pikochu's was a lot more accusatory but still not scumhunting as well; and I'm still salty he pointed fingers at me saying I did nothing and then not telling me who did "something".

Giving it more thoughts, I feel like my Rainbow List still stays the same even with the new info brought to light, and that is a much safer play to lynch someone that could be the Godfather. In the end, I'm still scum reading Max more than Piko, and I feel like the risk-reward is in Town's favor because we'd attempt to catch someone we can't easily be spoted via mechanical info.

Vote: Max1996

Ugh, this took longer to write than I expected

Night 2 Begins
Final Day 2 Vote Count

Exlight- (2) (Snake, Max)
Max1996- (2) (Backset, Ex)
Pikochu- (3) (Caps, Jinjo, Space)

I see you've made it through the test. Congratulations, not many could've fallen through a portal like that. What? You pushed someone into a bottomless pit? Because you thought he was the killer? You callous fools. Murdering our founder. He doesn't kill people with bullets, he kills people with lemons. In fact, I'm going to give you all some lemons since things dont seem to be going your way right now. Then I'm going to use the lemons to burn your houses down. Haha. It's funny because you'll never see your houses again anyway. But if you did. They would be ash. Lemon scented. But until then, I hope you all like lemonade. It's all you'll be drinking at this rate.

Pikochu was Cave Johnson, the Town Vigilante

For the good of all of us:
  1. @AussieEevee
  2. @Minish
  3. @Max1996
  4. @Space
  5. @TheCapsFan
  6. @Jinjo
  7. @ExLight
  8. @BackSet
  9. @DekuNut
  10. @Officer Snake
Except the ones who are dead:

1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
  2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night two)
  3. Pikochu, Cave Johnson, Town Vigilante (lynched day two)

Night 2 ends on Saturday the 14th at 8 pm CDT

I was thinking Deku was the Vigilante :confused:
He goes to the nullreads then :confused:

Space was in both wagons, but idk if scum would draw so much attention to themselves like that, seems so risky :confused:

Sorry I wasn't here after my couple of posts yesterday. Wouldn't have helped much anyways, as I was a bit suspicious of Pikochu so I wouldn't have been too against that lynch.

Space made it not an rng lynch, which looks good unless they're scum and one of their scumbuds were up for lynch.

Day 3 Begins
Had your lemonade? It's not so fun making lemonade when life gives you lemons is it? Why should life get to decide whether I should have lemons? But, never mind, we must continue testing. I see no one's house was burned down during the night. Isn't that... great. Well. This next test chamber involves light bridges. You must work together as a team to cross them and reach the exit. Doesn't that sound like fun? Oh, and and the light bridge will disintegrate as soon as all but the last person has reached the exit. The good news is, even the slowest can trip the person next to them. Haha.

For the good of all of us:
  1. @AussieEevee
  2. @Minish
  3. @Max1996
  4. @Space
  5. @TheCapsFan
  6. @Jinjo
  7. @ExLight
  8. @BackSet
  9. @DekuNut
  10. @Officer Snake
Except the ones who are dead:

1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
  2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night two)
  3. Pikochu, Cave Johnson, Town Vigilante (lynched day two)
Day 3 ends on Monday the 16th at 8 pm CDT. With 10 alive it takes 6 to reach majority.

Okay! So! Plan of attack!

I'm afraid I won't be all that helpful today. I've got work.

Back
Top Bottom