• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

Would a poisoner be independent or mafia?

I'm not sure how it works on a forum, but I thought on epicmafia that if someone was poisoned, they would be notified of it.

I have been a mafia poisoner before with other multiple abilities but I've never used the poisoner ability before since I didn't understand how this ability worked.

Scum, the series' main antagonist likes to use neurotoxins to kill people
Wait, scum is a generic term for both right? :confused:
Mafia, I mean mafia.

I have been a mafia poisoner before with other multiple abilities but I've never used the poisoner ability before since I didn't understand how this ability worked.
It turns the normal night kill into a delayed unblockable one. So, like, nothing happens when it is used, but it acts as a strongman kill on the next night.

Honestly I don't think max is scum at all, he feels very townie imo, with his usual play style, the suspicion on his claim doesn't seem strong enough. Backset seems worse imo.

Wait, scum is a generic term for both right? :confused:
Mafia, I mean mafia.

Yeah, thanks for the answer. Not sure what to make of it though, anythings possible

Honestly I don't think max is scum at all, he feels very townie imo, with his usual play style, the suspicion on his claim doesn't seem strong enough. Backset seems worse imo.

Meta isn't sufficient evidence. Why does Backset seem worse? Backset had no reason to claim, doing so just made him go in the spotlight and I don't see scum doing that.

do we even have anything other than meta and unverfied claims

mope mope

we need mechanical info
it's impossible noone has anything useful oof

meta when it goes unexplained doesn't help. It might help more if Officer Snake expands on if max is acting like he does when he's town and cites some games or something, but as it is I'm not about to just go off that.

Honestly Back's reasoning just feels like newbtown to me. It doesn't call out as scummy.
Max, though... his claim doesn't sit right. I know it's not providing much new stuff, but I've been busy all weekend (whoo con) and will be getting home from work right before EoD, so I'm getting in my vote now
Vote: Max[/VOTE]

@BackSet, would you mind sharing a readlist?
A readlist? Well, this is only partial and if someone isn't on here you can assume I don't find them suspicious because I'd remember them otherwise (with anyone on the list I don't find suspicious being memorable because of repeated posts and heavy interrogation of me or others I have payed attention to.)

No suspicion: Aussie (barring d1 he hasn't been too scummy and I think he's mostly been cleared of suspicion anyways), Officer Snake (he hasn't done anything overly scummy and I'm not the OMGUS type so I'm not going to pin him as suspicious just because he's after me), Space (Just doesn't seem scummy, to me).

Mildly Suspicious: Ex (My suspicion has lightened as time has gone on and I'll probably be bumping you up to not suspicious as time goes on)

Very Suspicious: Max (for reasons I've explained)

Unsure: Deku

For the sake of content, I find Minish, Ex and Back to be my strongest townreads in that order. Assuming Max turns out to be scum, I may look into Snake for being his most vocal defender, but that's not much to go off of really.

I'm starting to get the feeling if Max does flip mafia, then I think one of his scum buddies have been bussing him to gain town cred.

I'm starting to get the feeling if Max does flip mafia, then I think one of his scum buddies have been bussing him to gain town cred.

And also to add here to this quote, if he ends up flipping town then I think there is scum in his bandwagon since Max is an easy mislynch for scum.

Max already has quite a bit of votes on him, and I haven't been too suspicious of Backset. So I'm gonna go with someone else I'm iffy on to maybe make the wagons closer if anyone wants to join. Since it could be telling if one is scum.

Vote: Capsfan

Night 3 Begins
Final Day 3 Vote Count

Max1996- (4) (Space, Backset, AE, Deku
Backset- (2) (Snake, Max)
TheCapsFan- (2) (Jinjo, Minish

So. I see one of you got left behind. Haha, I wonder which of you tripped him. I'm kidding of course, I saw you all toss him over the edge. Why... why is there someone with him? Who did- WHY IS HE HERE DONT LET HIM TOUCH-

Oh hello! Thought you'd seen the last of me didn't you GLaDOS? Well I'm back now from the bleedin vacuum of space that I escaped from using my superior intelligence! Yes, thats right, ME. WHEATLEY. THE MORON. ALL BY MYSELF. Well there was also a convenient portal appeared out of nowhere. This is almost better than the first time! Look at you, reduced to a potato again! It's glorious! And, guess what, and it's an important what, THE GIRL IS DEAD. There's no saving you this time! Oh it's amazing! Have fun with your old chum the Bird!

No, no nonononono NOOOOOOO!!!!

Well what have we here? Some kind of test going on? Well carry on then, nothing to stare at. Make with the testing.

Max1996 was lynched. He was GlaDOS, Mafia Godfather/Role Cop

For the good of all of us:
  1. @AussieEevee
  2. @Minish
  3. @Space
  4. @TheCapsFan
  5. @Jinjo
  6. @ExLight
  7. @BackSet
  8. @DekuNut
  9. @Officer Snake
Except the ones who are dead:

1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
  2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night two)
  3. Pikochu, Cave Johnson, Town Vigilante (lynched day two)
  4. Max1996, GLaDOS, Mafia Godfather/Role Cop (lynched day three)
Night 3 ends on Tuesday the 17th at 8 pm CDT

Last edited:
@TheCapsFan has not posted this phase. If he does not assure me of his activity during the next 24 hours he will be replaced. If he does not reach three posts during day 4 then he will be replaced.

I don't like how Backset claimed Bodyguard for no reason and protect roles are supposed to stay hidden from being a night kill. No kill last night is more likely done by a Doctor and is there really both a Doctor and Bodyguard in this game? I still want to look into the N1 kill and I think it was done by a veteran player who wanted to leave town nothing to work with. Caps is one of the players I can think of who is capable of this. He is a really good scum player and I always town read him when he is scum.

Vote: TheCapsFan

I'll leave this vote here unless I see anything else suspicious that catches my eye.

says claim is fishy based on hard evidence in the thread

votes me instead on pure speculation

Okay Jinjo.

This looks bad in hindsight.

Who do you think was bussing Max?

Back
Top Bottom