• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

Day 4 Begins
Wakey wakey! Time for more testing! Ahhhh how I missed testing. Truly! Honestly! There's nothing like it in all the world! Or... or all the moon actually. You get it. Anyway. Time to go chop chop! I'm not gonna be namby pamby like that old pushover who used to run things. Not in my facility. Test, test, test! LETS GO! What? One of you's died? So what? On to the next chamber! I dont know what it is but it has lasers! Hahahahahaha!

Deku has died. He was P-Body Town Role Blocker

Haven't died yet:
  1. @AussieEevee
  2. @Minish
  3. @Space
  4. @TheCapsFan
  5. @Jinjo
  6. @ExLight
  7. @BackSet
  8. @Officer Snake
Lovely pile of corpses:

1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
  2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night one)
  3. Pikochu, Cave Johnson, Town Vigilante (lynched day two)
  4. Max1996, GLaDOS, Mafia Godfather/Role Cop (lynched day three)
  5. DekuNut, P-Body, Town Role Blocker (killed night three)
Day 4 will end on Thursday the 19th at 8 pm CDT. With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority.

Last edited:
Backset, who did you target last night?

Space, I kinda want to discuss some stuff from your readlist later, but did Deku's flip change anything for you?

I'm not sure what to think of Minish and Jinjo after tonight's flip since I'm not sure anymore what they're supposed to be
Their actions are Town overall, so I guess my read on them is still a Town lean, maybe not as strong tho

Caps, you kinda disappeared last Day Phase, what happened? What do you think of its events?

P-Body and Atlas aren't masons...? View attachment 125213
That just destroys my readlist
You need to stop reading people based on what roles they might be and start reading people based on their actions in the game. For example, the fact that you're not doing the latter makes me feel even worse about you.

Caps, you kinda disappeared last Day Phase, what happened? What do you think of its events?

Life.

I've already gone through yesterday and talked about it's events.

Space, I kinda want to discuss some stuff from your readlist later, but did Deku's flip change anything for you?

I'm not sure what to think of Minish and Jinjo after tonight's flip since I'm not sure anymore what they're supposed to be
Their actions are Town overall, so I guess my read on them is still a Town lean, maybe not as strong tho View attachment 125214

I targeted Deku. So either there's a role that can bypass bodyguards or I phrased something poorly or funnier forgot to register my declaration of protection or something.
What is this referring to?
Wheatly taking over the facility. The joke is that he's an idiot (of course, it also means GLaDOS is gone and the godfather is out of the way).

You need to stop reading people based on what roles they might be and start reading people based on their actions in the game. For example, the fact that you're not doing the latter makes me feel even worse about you.
You got it backwards, I was considering these roles to some people because of their actions in the game.
If I was wrong about the certain roles being attributed to some characters then it makes less sense for them to be what I expected because the chances of the role existing gets smaller. Slips and Softs that were making them have a Town lean now get kinda clouded y'know?

I targeted Deku. So either there's a role that can bypass bodyguards or I phrased something poorly or funnier forgot to register my declaration of protection or something.
That doesn't make sense, otherwise scum wouldn't get stopped N2.
So either Deku blocked you (which caused him to die oof) or you're lying about your role.

Wait, Max wasn't the roleblocker, right? Scum might have used a roleblocker on you as well, hmm.
But seems useless unless they knew you were going to target Deku.

Not especially, but it is interesting to know there was a town role blocker, not the most common of town roles. What else were you wanting to talk about with my readlist?

I targeted Deku.

Why him? Was there any specific reason or was he just the most town to you?

Wait, Max wasn't the roleblocker, right?

Yeah max was the role cop.

I'm going to go with my top scum read and that's Officer Snake.

Vote: Officer Snake

Their actions are Town overall, so I guess my read on them is still a Town lean, maybe not as strong tho View attachment 125214

I scum read Deku since his vote looked like he bussed Max and whoever killed him more likely town read him, put him on the null list, or didn't say anything about Deku.

You got it backwards, I was considering these roles to some people because of their actions in the game.
If I was wrong about the certain roles being attributed to some characters then it makes less sense for them to be what I expected because the chances of the role existing gets smaller. Slips and Softs that were making them have a Town lean now get kinda clouded y'know?

Hosts don't always give roles to a character that fit. You thought P Body and Atlas were Masons? There are other characters that fit perfectly for the Mason roles.

What else were you wanting to talk about with my readlist?
I didn't want to discuss it during the night, so, why is Caps so high in it?

Is it because the bottom of your list was poking him? Or do you really trust him that much?

There are other characters that fit perfectly for the Mason roles.
I hope so.

I don't like Backset's claim.
His "counterclaim" conveniently appeared after D2's mislynch; and his target claims make no sense.

If anything, this last one seems like an excuse in case a Tracker/Watcher busted him. I'm not sure what kind of realistic scenario the bodyguard wouldn't be able to stop this kill.

Vote: Backset

I didn't want to discuss it during the night, so, why is Caps so high in it?

Is it because the bottom of your list was poking him? Or do you really trust him that much?

I don't see reason to distrust TheCapsFan - or rather, there's simply others I'm much more skeptical/wary of such as Minish and Jinjo. And I'm still overall uncertain of you. Is there a reason you distrust TheCapsFan?

His "counterclaim" conveniently appeared after D2's mislynch; and his target claims make no sense.

What do you mean conveniently appeared after day 2's mislynch? You think he did it to appear good because max would likely have been lynched anyway?

What do you mean conveniently appeared after day 2's mislynch? You think he did it to appear good because max would likely have been lynched anyway?
What I mean is, he could've said it during D2 and that could've stopped Piko's mislynch because the excess of protective roles would be another argument against Max.

The fact he waited until D3 to claim it, and out of nowhere, could be because he knew Max's lynch was unavoidable at that point, so he decided to bus him.

That's my actual theory at the moment, at least.

I don't see reason to distrust TheCapsFan - or rather, there's simply others I'm much more skeptical/wary of such as Minish and Jinjo. And I'm still overall uncertain of you. Is there a reason you distrust TheCapsFan?
No, not really.
I just trusted Minish and Jinjo more, and they seemed iffy of Caps. In fact I think he's been a solid null on both of my lists.

What I mean is, he could've said it during D2 and that could've stopped Piko's mislynch because the excess of protective roles would be another argument against Max.

The fact he waited until D3 to claim it, and out of nowhere, could be because he knew Max's lynch was unavoidable at that point, so he decided to bus him.

I looked back on Day 2 though and Backset was listed first in the final votals as having voted max. Seems odd if he were really scum. Also there's no way to prove he really intended this, but Backset said he decided he'd claim Day 3 (for some reason)

I just trusted Minish and Jinjo more, and they seemed iffy of Caps. In fact I think he's been a solid null on both of my lists.

I'm not sure why they're both iffy on TheCapsFan and speaking of, what do you think of Minish randomly voting TheCapsFan on Day 3 instead of addressing the max & backset situation?

I looked back on Day 2 though and Backset was listed first in the final votals as having voted max. Seems odd if he were really scum. Also there's no way to prove he really intended this, but Backset said he decided he'd claim Day 3 (for some reason)
He was listed first because I hesitated and unvoted Max at some point.
Backset was the last vote of the wagon when we both voted Max.

I'm not sure why they're both iffy on TheCapsFan and speaking of, what do you think of Minish randomly voting TheCapsFan on Day 3 instead of addressing the max & backset situation?
idk, I feel like they wanted to see if scum would try to avoid Max's lynch
I feel like it might've had a good intention, but was a little too idealistic

says claim is fishy based on hard evidence in the thread

votes me instead on pure speculation

Okay Jinjo.

This looks bad in hindsight.

Who do you think was bussing Max?

Me and Minish both voted Caps last day phase. What I find strange about this post I quoted above is why did Caps respond to my vote and he ignored Minish's vote on him?

That doesn't make sense, otherwise scum wouldn't get stopped N2.
So either Deku blocked you (which caused him to die oof) or you're lying about your role.
I stick by my claim and will say no more.
Why him? Was there any specific reason or was he just the most town to you?
He didn't seem overly town but he didn't set off any mafia bells at all.

Back
Top Bottom