• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Portal Mafia: Endgame, Now Under New Management

1. @AussieEevee
  2. @Minish
  3. @Space
  4. @Jinjo
  5. @ExLight
  6. @BackSet
  7. @Officer Snake

I am the town inventor. I get to send 3 "items" once in the game. They are unknown to me, except for their colors (blue, white, and orange). I have sent two so far; the orange one to Space on Day 2, and the blue one to AussieEevee on Day 3.

I am assuming this is why I shot to the top of Space's townlist on Day 3. It's weird to me that I was there for so long and she was all like "what has caps done that's not town" and then she votes me when under pressure. I think that what might have happened is that Space is scum and she saw that she was able to throw the suspicion on me while I wasn't around to defend myself.

[VOTE]: Space

I unfortunately do have to go right now but if I die please find a way to make Space die. The claim is fishy, and the complete 180 is really weird to me and it's odd that it's not being brought up by more people. (that being said this is a last ditch effort, eod is soon and I don't have time to read the whole thread rn) I also have suspicions against ExLight and think these could be the last two scum. Look at the way Ex has been playing all game compared to his games in the past, it's different. Also look at the actions both take in sequence.

Night 4 Begins
Final Day 4 Vote Count

Spaaaaaace- (1) (Jinjo)
TheCapsFan- (3) (Space, Minish, Ex)

Well Well Well. I see most of you made it through the laser chamber, that's good that's good. Ahhhh testing is amazing! Reminds me of the good old days when I first took control. Now where were we, um..... What? The wall's on fire? And the floor is crumbling to bits? Well what do you want me to do about it? It's fine. Everything's fine. Nothing to worry about. I am in complete control! Oh, a core just went offline. It's all right, I can fix it. Now um... Nope, no I'm just making it worse. Maybe if I... That's gonna leave a mark. Anyway everything is fine! Nothing went wrong everything is absolutely, 100%, totally good. Yes. Now go stand over there and relax by the fire while I make this alarm stop shouting.

Caps was lynched. He was Space Core, Town Inventor

Haven't died yet:
  1. @AussieEevee
  2. @Minish
  3. @Space
  4. @Jinjo
  5. @ExLight
  6. @BackSet
  7. @Officer Snake
Lovely pile of corpses:
  1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
  2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night one)
  3. Pikochu, Cave Johnson, Town Vigilante (lynched day two)
  4. Max1996, GLaDOS, Mafia Godfather/Role Cop (lynched day three)
  5. DekuNut, P-Body, Town Role Blocker (killed night three)
  6. TheCapsFan, Space Core, Town Inventor (lynched day four)
Night 4 ends on Friday the 20th at 8 pm CDT.

Oh, I get it now. So Backset did lie. That explains a bunch.
Space, Aussie, you have some explaining to do.

Space, did you put Deku in blue on your readlist because of this item? Why didn't you mention in-thread before?
You were about to get lynched and refused to tell us about it, why?

Aussie's been too busy I guess, but I still want to hear about this item.

I haven't got one. There was no replies to my role PM since Funnier initially sent it to me (I just checked).. Obviously Caps isn't lying, as he just flipped town inventor. So I'm wondering if he was roleblocked or something? He said day 3 though so... not sure if that is even possible, but I still don't have any items.

Well I've made a terrible mistake. All I can say at this point is 1) It was me or him so of course I'd vote him, 2) I began questioning my trust of CapsFan and I thought he could be scum.

I didn't get anything from TheCapsFan.

I think I figured out what's going on.

Would everyone be interested in voting for a No Lynch tomorrow?

If we have two scum around, it will be MyLo if scum can win by reaching parity, so I feel like we could have an extra phase as an attempt to get more results.

Oh, I get it now. So Backset did lie. That explains a bunch.
Space, Aussie, you have some explaining to do.

Space, did you put Deku in blue on your readlist because of this item? Why didn't you mention in-thread before?
You were about to get lynched and refused to tell us about it, why?

I didn't lie once.

You can choose to believe or not believe my role claim, but I am town.
I think I figured out what's going on.

Would everyone be interested in voting for a No Lynch tomorrow?

If we have two scum around, it will be MyLo if scum can win by reaching parity, so I feel like we could have an extra phase as an attempt to get more results.
It depends for me. We seem to be almost out of townies and depending on how many mafia we have in the game it might be a good idea to get a lynch in.

But otherwise, I'm fully in favor of a no lynch unless evidence comes up to suggest we shouldn't.

I don't think I have the right to refuse a no lynch tomorrow if everyone else agrees.

By the way, am I missing something or does anyone know why AussieEevee and I didn't receive any items from TheCapsFan?

Day 5 Begins
So... Good news everyone! I finally hacked in and turned off the alarm! Well, I mean yes it's destroyed, but you can't hear it anymore can you? Now I'd just like to tell you- Wait hold on who's firing bullets? Oh someone's shooting a companion cube. Can't blame you mate, their cutesy hearts and always believing in you and eugh. But mate you can't shoot a companion cube! It's not alive! Those aren't real hearts! Oh hold on you've tipped it off the edge. Oh and what do you know there was a ginormous fire down there. So that's happens when you leave the incinerator door open. Anyway as I was say- Oh now what! Some scientist jumping to his doom after the companion cube yes yes I don't care! I've been trying to say that we've finally arrived at the part where I kill you! Now shut up and get ready to join them in the fire pit! Well go on then. I'll give you a push if you like.

Jinjo was killed. She was Companion Cube, the Mason

Minish was killed. She was Ratman, the Lover

The game may end in this phase, USE CAUTION

Haven't died yet:
  1. @AussieEevee
  2. @Space
  3. @ExLight
  4. @BackSet
  5. @Officer Snake
Lovely pile of corpses:
  1. Contrainer, Defective Turret, the Survivor- (lynched day one)
  2. Cyber Wolf, Chell, Town Bus Driver (Killed night one)
  3. Pikochu, Cave Johnson, Town Vigilante (lynched day two)
  4. Max1996, GLaDOS, Mafia Godfather/Role Cop (lynched day three)
  5. DekuNut, P-Body, Town Role Blocker (killed night three)
  6. TheCapsFan, Space Core, Town Inventor (lynched day four)
  7. Jinjo, Companion Cube, Town Mason (killed night four)
  8. Minish, Ratman, Town Lover (followed CC in death)

Day 5 ends on Sunday the 22nd at 8 pm CDT. With 5 alive it takes 3 to reach majority.

I was writing it so I guess I'll post it anyway:

----
Ok, I think the Dawn is a good moment for me to say some of my theories
Bolded ones are the ones I think are more likely

• Backset
    • If he's telling the truth and is the Bodyguard:
      • Either Deku or Scum blocked him during N3, which makes little to no sense;
      • or He sent the night action after the deadline;
      • or an Item affected him somehow.
    • If he's lying about being the Bodyguard:
      • He's the Doctor and outed a weaker claim as an attempt to not get killed;
      • or He's scum and had to lie in case we had a secondary investigative role.

• Minish & Jinjo
    • If they're both Town:
      • I was thinking they were Mason buds due to some reactions earlier in the game. The fact they agreed on pretty much the entire game and even used unorthodox strategies like voting Caps together kinda suggests they had some way of communicating, and they seemed to trust 100% each other.
    • If they're Neighbors (non-masons):
      • One of them might be scum trying to manipulate the game in their chat, which explains which their vote patterns were somewhat weird and not as productive. We'd depend on one of them telling us if the other acted in any suspicious manner.
    • If they're Scum:
      • Then they got me fooled from the very beginning, but it's a possibility. It explains some of their votes, but I had a gut feeling that they were scumhunting for the most part of the game.

• Space
    • Space is in actually a really weird scenario. You think I don't see what you were trying to do there? You're somewhat softing cop, but by marking them in blue is suggesting you're using your item to check them. I'm pretty sure you're Scum.
    • If Space is Town:
      • If the Space is Town I'd like to know why she lied about getting the item or about her role. Or evidence that what I'm saying about those blue names is nonsense. The only thing that makes me even consider the possibility of her being Town is the fact not all Power Roles are out yet.
    • If Space is Scum:
      • If she's scum it actually explains a few things such as why Deku got killed last night. Space could've faked an item or cop check on Deku, and killed him right after as a way to "prove" she had a way to verify alignments while still not leaving traces behind. Picking Minish (since her name was blue in the last readlist) as her supposedly N3 target seems suggests she's planning to persuade her and Jinjo.
      • It also explains some of her bizarre voting patterns, such as her attempt to tie D1 and saving Max at the last minute in D2. Space lynching her towniest read on D4, to "save herself" also makes no sense since Caps didn't even had a wagon on him when she voted him, she could've voted Backset who had at least one vote on him already.

• Officer Snake & AussieEevee
    • Both have been quite inactives and because of that they left little to no information about them. Aussie hasn't done much since Max got lynched. And Officer seemed to just defend people randomly; but the fact he didn't really elaborate kinda comes off as lazy to me.
    • I have a Null-Town read om Aussie because I feel like scum would prefer to buss the Miller claim rather than the Godfather, so I feel like the Max vs. AussieEevee discussion at the beginning was genuine and only an attempt for Max to attract a cop's check.
    • I have a Null-Scum read on Officer because him defending people kinda seems like an attempt to soft an investigative role, which I kinda have reasons to doubt. Mostly the fact he seems to be neglecting it with inactivity if true, and the lack of useful results.
----

Space
  • Space is in actually a really weird scenario. You think I don't see what you were trying to do there? You're somewhat softing cop, but by marking them in blue is suggesting you're using your item to check them. I'm pretty sure you're Scum.
  • If Space is Town:
    • If the Space is Town I'd like to know why she lied about getting the item or about her role. Or evidence that what I'm saying about those blue names is nonsense. The only thing that makes me even consider the possibility of her being Town is the fact not all Power Roles are out yet.
  • If Space is Scum:
    • If she's scum it actually explains a few things such as why Deku got killed last night. Space could've faked an item or cop check on Deku, and killed him right after as a way to "prove" she had a way to verify alignments while still not leaving traces behind. Picking Minish (since her name was blue in the last readlist) as her supposedly N3 target seems suggests she's planning to persuade her and Jinjo.
    • It also explains some of her bizarre voting patterns, such as her attempt to tie D1 and saving Max at the last minute in D2. Space lynching her towniest read on D4, to "save herself" also makes no sense since Caps didn't even had a wagon on him when she voted him, she could've voted Backset who had at least one vote on him already.

Quoting is working weird for me so I'm replying in bullet points
  • Softing cop is honestly not my intention, I mark blue just for null or slightest of town lean and I never received an item
  • I haven't lied about my role, I'm purely vanilla, and I never got an item. It almost seems like you're trying to frame me with the blue thing here, since it's an unfortunate coincidence that both DekuNut and Minish who I put as blue were killed
  • Man I wish I had seen TheCapsFan vote max because I didn't know there was a tie on Day 1 but yeah there's no way to prove this. Day 2 was incredibly unfortunate and bad judgement on my part since I had been very suspicious of Pikochu. Sigh, no evidence
  • About TheCapsFan, I grew suspicious due to what Minish was saying and rethinking on my part. I ended up believing in Backset more.

There's got to be a cop in the game since there was a godfather. But I'm not the cop and though I've been trusting Backset, things aren't making sense to me anymore. Scum is between Backset and Exlight, but I'm not sure which one.

• Softing cop is honestly not my intention, I mark blue just for null or slightest of town lean and I never received an item
  • I haven't lied about my role, I'm purely vanilla, and I never got an item. It almost seems like you're trying to frame me with the blue thing here
Why would Caps lie about that then?

There's got to be a cop in the game since there was a godfather. But I'm not the cop and though I've been trusting Backset, things aren't making sense to me anymore. Scum is between Backset and Exlight, but I'm not sure which one.

Why are you green reading Officer all of sudden?

And why would I keep both him and you alive if I were scum? One of you is clearly an investigative role, seems stupid to risk getting busted like that.
@BackSet who did you target during this last night?

Why are you green reading Officer all of sudden? View attachment 125423
And why would I keep both him and you alive if I were scum? One of you is clearly an investigative role, seems stupid to risk getting busted like that.
@BackSet who did you target during this last night?
Noone. I missed the deadline.

I'm not saying he's lying. But AussieEevee and myself never received them for whatever reason.

Why are you green reading Officer all of sudden?

There's gotta be a cop. Backset has claimed bodyguard, AussieEevee is miller, I'm vanilla, I'm not sure what you are but apparently you're not cop, so that leaves Officer Snake.

Also about keeping me and him alive, you'd keep me alive to mislynch me since I have nothing conclusive to defend myself with.

Back
Top Bottom